• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Chitown B

wasn't Brothers free on 360 Gold at some point? I bought it at launch and it was great, but it should be a cross buy or at least take into account time has passed and it's not a $20 game anymore.

speedomodel

The game is really cool. If you've never played it, even at $20 I'd say it's worth it.

I played it on 360. The game is great, but has little to no replay and will take 4 hours to beat, less if already played like me. So $20 for 2-3 hours of gameplay doesn't do it for me. Don't have that strong of a desire to return to the game.

I did like Riptide GP enough to 1K it. Beach Buggy Racing not so much, which I think is the same company.

I'd love it if they could recapture the magic of Jet Moto, which is what they kind of tapped into with Riptide. But if this is just a bigger version of the games they've been making, then I'll probably wait until it's available for a few bucks.

I did like Riptide GP enough to 1K it. Beach Buggy Racing not so much, which I think is the same company.

I'd love it if they could recapture the magic of Jet Moto, which is what they kind of tapped into with Riptide. But if this is just a bigger version of the games they've been making, then I'll probably wait until it's available for a few bucks.

beach buggy was a f2p mobile game that they tried, it had a huge update because it started as an endless runner/driver unless that was yet another version i'm forgetting about.

riptide 1 and 2 are the superior games of theirs though.

o773u

Commander Cherry's Puzzle Journey is out - 393mb $13.99/£11.19 with 30% off

dqfra

Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - $19.99/£15.99 888mb with 15% off ($16.99/£13.59) - There is also a trial available

Vert boil

Released today,

The Bridge - 10$, 428MB.

And Kinect is required for Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey.

-----
The full Conker addon for Project Spark is virtually free this weekend (in game). The previous time it was just the Conker’s Big Reunion portion.

Alx

I'm always in the look for new kinect games, considering the poor offer we've been having these last months, but er... commander cherry seems really bad. :/

Ohmbrew

It's finally here! I've been craving a baseball game for so long (RBI doesn't count in my eyes). I played a couple of games last night and really enjoyed it.

Although it is cartoony, the in-game elements are good and fulfills my baseball needs. Actually, I find the cartoon elements help in my enjoyment of the game. There is some skill behind mastering hitting and pitching. I also love that you can really pinpoint your pitches to earn your strikeouts.

I had hoped there was a way to upgrade your players in a season aside from hiring coaches, but I can't seem to find it. I still have to play more to learn about the full season features, but there is a lot of promise behind this one for me.

Thank you Metalhead for bringing this to XBox One! I'm looking forward to playing more!

B4D1E

There has been an update for the store on Xbox.com. We can finally sort and filter by games, game demos and add-ons.

Montresor

This might not be the thread for it but I suddenly have this unshakeable desire to have Quantum Break (whether through cutscenes, television show, in game conversations, diary entries, whatever) to go in depth into all time travelling paradoxes and thought experiments, like the paradox of a man going back in time to kill his parents, or the paradox of someone being magically given the blueprints to a time travelling machine by an elderly man, then living a full life, and deciding to go back at old age to give himself blueprints to the time travelling machine, etc... Just dissect every single time travelling paradox and really get in depth about any physical theories regarding the subject.

Fox Mulder

This game is so cool. Haven't even popped my first achievement yet, but I know I love it.

My only complaint is that you can't suspend a game, and if you quit, it's an automatic forfeiture. I understand it's to avoid cheaters on the leaderboards, but it's annoying.

Fortunately, the games are fairly quick (for baseball anyway.)

might pick this up, especially if there's a demo. It's a shame there hasn't been a good MLB licensed game on the xbox platform since the original one.

Sch1sm

Just a bump reminder that today's the last day to pick up some of the Games with Gold freebies for the month:

MGS: Ground Zeroes on X1
Metro 2033 on 360

Chitown B

There has been an update for the store on Xbox.com. We can finally sort and filter by games, game demos and add-ons.

good call.

1) I don't understand why there is no store link that actually takes you to the correct spot, that I can find on the main site. The link is https://store.xbox.com/en-US/

B) I hate how things that aren't released (and some you can't even preorder) are listed first. There should be a separate tab for those. You have to dig down like 2-3 pages to get to something that's actually released.

zorbsie

Any word on a price for Zombi? It's out Tuesday and I haven't seen much on it. I had it on Wii U but never really got into it. Would pick it up for the right price.

Top Bottom