• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One sells one million+ (sell through to consumers) in all territories worldwide

maltrain

Glad to see both consoles selling well...

I see this topic was posted before... please close and delete this topic.

Thanks!!!

Gorillaz

showmethereceipts.gif

I find this hard to believe.

They are pretty even in America. It's the rest of the world where the differences can be seen.

Ther is a reason why alot of people consider America/NA the battleground of launch

edit: this is worldwide? huh so what was the NA sales......

Less than Sony's NA figure then or they would have said biggest launch outright rather than Xbox.

Still a good figure though, around 650k in the US.

Not sure how they got sell through figures so fast though. Usually it takes a couple of days to compile it all. Could be a shipped figure with an assumption of a sell out.

Edit: Yeah, looks like they are using the shipped figure and assuming it sold out. Should be close enough I guess, I can't imagine there being many left on shelves right now. Less than 5% of the total shipment, for sure.

FTF

We all knew MS would do what it had to to match that 1mil in 1 day Sony figure…would love to know what the actual sold in just US/NA was, just for some apples to apples comparison.

Amir0x

Banned
Launch does not indicate anything other than launch interest, Otherwise both GCN and the OG Xbox should have outsold both the PS3 and 360.

It's sustained interest that will determine if we're headed for a market crash or not.

Yes, I will agree, all this premature celebration should wait until Summer 2014 and we'll see if people retain interest and a slow a steady growth can be continued or if things crater quickly

GhaleonEB

Good number, solid launch, though clearly they sold less in NA due to the limits. Very interested to hear how many Sony launches with internationally.

Tmac

Initial sales are much more a matter of initial stock over anything else.

The problem is how sales will play out in the comming months.

Top Bottom