• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

xbox one took The top-selling console spot For july in the US a.k.a the world

Bizzquik

Thank goodness you had caps available to tell us....

Tangent: NeoGAF, seriously, why can't I have topic post authority? I mean...(looks at OP)...

Menitta

YoungSingleEquine.gif

I bought one in July. It'll probably be higher this month with the S launching.

This is what happens when Sony gets too arrogant, no good exclusives this year,no good bundles or deals it's a shame really. O well Microsoft about to clean up from now till December

sonto340

B-b-but sales are gonna drop off because no one in their right mind will buy and xbox one with Scorpio right around the corner!

People who have waited three years to jump on to a console are not suddenly going to become day one adopters.

Not only that, but Playstation 4 got in third place for this month. People have finally, at long last, realized the PS4 is nothing but a mini jet engine with no games. It's a downhill spiral from here on out.

Lucentto

Banned
This is it guys. Sony is finished. Finally the age of the Xbone is upon us.

Praise and worship Microsoft, for it is good.

Seems weird for that to happen before the launch of the Slim. Did something come out last month?

Edit: Completely forgot about the price drop.

adj_noun

I need context for this lol

Brock Lesner defeated a zombie at Wrestlemania. The zombie hadn't ever lost at Wrestlemania before that, and he'd wrestled a giant, a psycho and his burned brother in previous Wrestlemanias, so it was a pretty impressive streak.

Averon

Is NPD day on NeoGAF dead?

No hardware numbers. Only software revenue. With three new pieces of hardware setting to launching in the next 16 months (NX, Neo, Scorpio) this is a lousy time for NPD to be even more restrictive on the data they release.

N.Domixis

Banned
B-b-but sales are gonna drop off because no one in their right mind will buy and xbox one with Scorpio right around the corner!

People who have waited three years to jump on to a console are not suddenly going to become day one adopters.

If there weren't any firesales that probably would have happened.

Illucio

Banned
Time wise I'm actually confused on why it sold so well. Granted almost every retailer is selling Xbone for $250 making it the cheapest next gen console on the market.

Top Bottom