• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu Suzuki's gamelab presentation has a slide with a '3' on it. You know what to do.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
9vvTHEN.jpg

ge1t19kos.gif

Ape

Banned
Shenmueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1!1!!!!!1111

Can't wait to play this on Xbox.

Bricky

I thought so, but still...

Shenmue is essentially a detective game with multiple ways of progression, multiple story/gameplay branches that lead to the same result, and an extremely detailed world where you can interact with plenty of objects.

... that sounds like it would be exactly my cup of tea. I love story/exploration heavy games. If you take that into account, are the first two games still too outdated to enjoy?

Iorv3th

I'm at work and I just pooped my self a little. Thanks OP.

Now why is there only that one twitter post saying anything about this or showing that picture?

What is the right environment?

Able to realize Yu's dream within the proper funding constraints and a willing base of fans and newcomers to make a profit from the game.

Let's be honest - if Shenmue was possible under those conditions, we'd have an announcement by now. But it's clear that Yu is trying his damnest to get this shit started. It's not an easy endeavor, especially for a niche title like Shenmue.

Top Bottom