• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yuji Horii reportedly announced DQ VII and VIII for the west at Japan Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEJ

If released in america i will buy physical and digital for both.

I'm currently crying tears of joy. I gave up hope on both...

Nibel

People on Twitter reporting Horii said '3DS' as well which upset the translator.
KuGsj.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Guys, the article where he talks about DQXI too asked him about DQVII and DQVIII on 3DS, just for reference. I can't get why people are starting to think they MUST be ported to PS4, otherwise "Oh, the drama!". Plus, DQVIII is already on mobile, you know

MLH

So apparently the world ended, the machines took over and we're living in the first version of the matrix; we finally get everything we wanted. Let's see how we fuck this one up.

Faustek

What PS4 versions? DQ8 is already out on mobile, too.

Know what? I always hoped it would happen. A HD remaster. I know it's fucking insane to hope for that but hey I've done some pretty insane shit in my life, some fucked up gambles and the worst things that has happened is that I had to show a few people how to make my own pee drinkable with the help of a plastic bag, shovel, plants and a shoe. Then I chugged it. I also cracked a few ribs due to a gamble. But I'm alive and we'll so here's me hoping that worthless Unity port is getting reworked, with the orchestral music. But since I'm a fucking child I'm also hoping both 3DS games happens so I can play OTG.

Oregano

get acquainted; its good!

yah bamco does it all the time for some reason

and there's Type Zero too...

Guys, the article where he talks about DQXI too asked him about DQVII and DQVIII on 3DS, just for reference. I can't get why people are starting to think they MUST be ported to PS4, otherwise "Oh, the drama!". Plus, DQVIII is already on mobile, you know

It's Square Enix on 3DS... think we have the right to be skeptical.

Nothing was said about them being the remake versions either. What if Sony is going to announce PS1 and PS2 BC is coming to PS4 and they are going to release DQVII PS1 and DQVIII PS2 to celebrate?

DQVII was never released in Europe(I don't think) so the OG version would still be new to us.:p

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
So they're translating DQ7 to more languages than English? Insane. Will buy 7 if true, not sure about 8.

brinstar

Know what? I always hoped it would happen. A HD remaster. I know it's fucking insane to hope for that but hey I've done some pretty insane shit in my life, some fucked up gambles and the worst things that has happened is that I had to show a few people how to make my own pee drinkable with the help of a plastic bag, shovel, plants and a shoe. Then I chugged it. I also cracked a few ribs due to a gamble. But I'm alive and we'll so here's me hoping that worthless Unity port is getting reworked, with the orchestral music. But since I'm a fucking child I'm also hoping both 3DS games happens so I can play OTG.

The 3DS port does have the orchestral music. And voice acting.

....not gonna touch the rest of that post o__o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom