• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Viral: Hadouken Cabs

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
You guys should click "Talk to an Operator", haha.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Given things like PS1994 and the timing, I suppose it's the PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV or SFII Ultra HD Turbo etc.etc.

ibeDUFDFMJ8fVQ.gif

KAL2006

Banned
Ultra Street Fighter IV would be a great game to have as a launch title, in fact I think it would get more attention and sales amongst casuals than it would do if the were to release later.

Nocturno999

Given things like PS1994 and the timing, I suppose it's the PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV or SFII Ultra HD Turbo etc.etc.

1994 is the year the PS1 was introduced. 8/30/1987 is the date the SF1 arcade was released (date shown in video).

kuppy

USFIV PS4 seems plausible

Besides that I can't think of anything cool and not too far out of range.
So let's say it's a license deal for Street Fighter & Crazy Taxi on the next PlayStation All-Stars Battle, ugh.

Also what the hell is up with this other video.
Sony PR going nuts again, loving it.

Hadouken_Cabs_2.jpg

3d-glasses1-250x250.jpg

The first image with the Dualshock 4 is shown in the old style red-blue glasses 3D.

My guess would be Street Fighter II remastered using the Street Fighter IV engine exclusive for PS4.

Or some other things to do with 3D?

Heh, lol. Doesn't Capcom like to tease sometimes anyway? I wouldn't get hopes up too high. Might be a port of USSF4 or something entirely different.

MrGlass

Not sure if this has been worked out already.

Phone number is: 0830 1987 KO

= August 30th 1987

= Street Fighter release date.

Venfayth

There are ST and SF4 audio clips being played on the "talk to an operator" page.

I would like a Street Fighter anthology for PS4. Having Ultra on PS4 would be really nice.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I'd totally laugh if it was a Street Fighter Character being included with a PS4 port of Playstation All-Stars.

Then I'd kinda just feel betrayed and awkward.

While Ultra SF4 on PS4 would be nice (Even nicer would be an accompanying Vita version ala Injustice), I have a sinking feeling Capcom are about to jump on the F2P fighter bandwagon with Namco and Tecmo instead... SF2P? :'(

I'd totally laugh if it was a Street Fighter Character being included with a PS4 port of Playstation All-Stars.

Ha, what timing... I was also theorising a while back that a F2P PS All-Stars on PS4 with regularly added characters (Including, crucially, player requested characters) and stages would be a hell of a boost for that IP.

Seemed plausible after that F2P Littlebigplanet got announced.

Top Bottom