• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Darkdeus

9890007894_c48ff35cdb_o.jpg

9890018865_3939bc89b6_o.jpg

Cheap shooter that popped up on Steam today. I haven't really gone too crazy with settings yet. Was busy creating a little no-clip with cheat engine and working out the FOV

9930048784_21745fbaba_o.jpg

9930034266_286827946b_o.jpg

One3rd

Thorgal

If you don't like the restrictively close camera, one method is to use widescreenfixer to move the camera out with a variable slider. I thought I'd put something in the compendium about it but looks like I only mentioned it in this thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69836691&postcount=11436

Neoenigma had a cheat engine table for a lot more camera flexibility for screenshoting that you might want to check out at this thread on Flickr.

Thanks.

i knew you posted that somewhere but i couldn't find it.

Seyavesh

Man, I actually really love this game but the textures make me so sad... It's really clear that they had higher quality textures that were then downsized as to make 'em fit for console memory. I really feel like it's got some of the most beautiful realtime lighting out of the games I've played.

4hw.png

6hw.png

One3rd

Man, I actually really love this game but the textures make me so sad... It's really clear that they had higher quality textures that were then downsized as to make 'em fit for console memory. I really feel like it's got some of the most beautiful realtime lighting out of the games I've played.
I was actually very surprised at how much I'm liking it. Just wish I could move the camera farther back from the player...way to close for my liking. Totally agree with you about the textures though...so many screenshots ruined in the process.

Great shots by the way!

...are those legs hanging from the ceiling in the bottom picture? What happened there?

The reason that screenshot is so colorful was because I shot a grenade at an enemy. I took a screenshot as the explosion was going off. I actually didn't notice the enemy's lower half flying through the air until you pointed it out :p

One3rd

The reason that screenshot is so colorful was because I shot a grenade at an enemy. I took a screenshot as the explosion was going off. I actually didn't notice the enemy's lower half flying through the air until you pointed it out :p
Cool!

Really digging this game, so relaxing.
9952351416_d052427404_o.jpg

9952162525_b25c74cab1_o.jpg

GutsCrush3R

Neo Member
Hi, new member but I've been following this thread for about 3 years now.
I was too lazy because of the slow account validation process of GAF but I finally created one 2 months ago.

First post with Bioshock Infinite.

bioshockinfinite2013-tgxi6.jpg

bioshockinfinite2013-t8a31.jpg

legacyzero

Banned
Ok, I caved on Fallout 3 again. Can't get enough of this game. Gonna try it with mods. Help me out Wanny! This is with the large texture pack so far. Downsampled from 1800

ibNwojtifEwRY.png

Top Bottom