• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

Seyavesh

Man, I'm really shocked at the quality of those State of Decay shots. The vids I saw of the 360 version really didn't do it any favors.

Vjw.png

Wjw.png

Wanny

Ok, I caved on Fallout 3 again. Can't get enough of this game. Gonna try it with mods. Help me out Wanny! This is with the large texture pack so far. Downsampled from 1800

ibNwojtifEwRY.png

First of all you will require a lot of patience! :p I suggest you try one of the ENBs out there. They never hurt to try as they are easy to remove. Also use Nexus install mods you want. It should go well if you use Nexus manager imho. All FO3 needs is some color correction... It's already a good looking game behind.

FF14 is not so bad actually! I'm quite enjoying myself there. Can't wait to discover more environments.

n1z2ygp.png

n2onahn.png

Haven't really jumped into teh game too much. I need to create some cheat engine scrips for no-clipping about. Just doing some resolution and performance tests.

9958030335_256e704d56_o.jpg

9958074196_a173638d01_o.jpg

GutsCrush3R

Neo Member
@neoenigma : I was kind of indifferent so far of Shadow Warrior art's style but seeing your screenshots makes me rethink about it. Really liking those. :)

bioshockinfinite2013-m8bad.jpg

bioshockinfinite2013-ghxul.jpg

midhras

Man this game looks so much better on PC. That's a great shot in particular.

What's the performance like for you?

The performance is fantastic. Constant 60fps at 4K resolution. The game is not exploiting all of CryEngine3's capacity though. Shadows in particular could have better quality settings.

Spazznid

I've been gone too long. Too much console goodness, and not enough time. GTA V, Armored Core Verdict Day... Both have taken a lot of my time. I've also gotten into Warframe again. I've poured over 200 Hours and $200.00 into it and plan on adding to both. This game is definitely one of my favorites this/last year. Every time the developers add something, it means a week of my life gone. No regrets.

9959118873_7351160690_o.png

9959118713_b386fb3e0d_o.png

I really like these ones. Nice location.

From the SW screenshots on the last couple pages you'd think this was a peaceful game about strolling through Japanese gardens. =)

Seems to have some really nice set pieces.

And then you see the blood

9965297113_a5a9b1e838_o.jpg

And demons

The combat is hectic and fast. If you stop to try and get action oriented screenshots, you get eaten alive. I've been too lazy to give myself god mode yet for that specific purpose. I'd kill for timestop.

Dr. Light

Haven't posted in this thread in a while, here's a random shot of Bulletstorm:

9nw.jpg

As always, no downsampling or mods, just raw gameplay. Game looks pretty decent for an ancient-ass UE3 game.

Sothes

Neo Member
Yeah, Rod. I don't know how you do it, but those Crysis 3 shots are frickin' gold. I can't wait till you get your hands on some next-gen stuff!

Top Bottom