• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazing Xbox Showcase, how Sony ll respond to this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokaum D+

For the last 2/3 years Sony and MS have only put out mediocre showcases one year after another but not anymore, since the end of E3 I haven't been so excited about games, Xbox was all about " here's a ton of games to get excited about."

Do you think Sony will respond? and how can they "win" this gaming showcase season?

Zheph

They have to show what their are making even if it's just cinematics right now, it will get people excited at least

I don't think Sony has to do much right now anyway, it has been a great year on ps5 so far

Last edited:
Nl1J8QZ.png

For the last 2/3 years Sony and MS have only put out mediocre showcases one year after another but not anymore, since the end of E3 I haven't been so excited about games, Xbox was all about " here's a ton of games to get excited about."

Do you think Sony will respond? and how can they "win" this gaming showcase season?

Sony doesn't give a shit about Xbox at this point

Just like the market does

LordCBH

I’m guessing they want their own showcase to coincide with the Pro announcement. Wish they would have just done that now instead of making us wait later this year….their SoP like a week ago was one of the worst they’ve ever done.

Last edited:
I don't think Sony has to respond lol
But honesty, if they do a show to present the PS5 Pro + Ghost of Tsushima 2 reveal, that would probably be as big as this showcase tbh.

Show off great games and cut the in-game cinematic shit for a start.

They’ve embarrassed Xbox for years and I’m not even much of a Sony fan.

Some of you haven’t got the decency to admit it either so any inch of positivity it’s blown up bigger than what it is. If you had been more honest towards Xbox as a collective community years ago we as Xbox guys might have been better off way before now.

Last edited:

Killer8

Sony's response is to wait for the games to inevitably not sell on Xbox and then release on their platform 6-12 months later.

Why bother filling out a release calendar when the competition can do it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom