• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly do I get the raccoon clock from Best Buy? I know it's Nintendo Zone or whatever but can someone give me some instructions?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So to get the BEst Buy stuff do I just need to walk around best buy streetpass style or do I actually have to open my 3DS and do something?

*sigh* Finding really rare fish and donating them to the museum even though I really could do with the money. I'm a good person.

seriously hate the museum since in real life those places pay top dollar for items lol

this town the mayor does not get payed and to even build a bridge for the town you have to pay for the work out of your own pocket... really should allow us to tax the animals

So to get the BEst Buy stuff do I just need to walk around best buy streetpass style or do I actually have to open my 3DS and do something?

How exactly do I get the raccoon clock from Best Buy? I know it's Nintendo Zone or whatever but can someone give me some instructions?

If you got the Rainbow Screen already it's the same process, apparently.
Go to the post office in-game and download it from there.

You actually have to do something.

Go to Best Buy, open the game. Go to the POST OFFICE in the game and INQUIRE ABOUT A PRESENT. Spread the word.

Are there any balls that you can just kick around in this game like the original? It would be amazing to plant some trees as goal posts and play a game of soccer with friends lol.

From my Bug-Off yesterday:
1010728_626640560681791_1884173356_n.jpg

1005874_626640574015123_1121187401_n.jpg

It's more like he's been asleep all week.
1013702_626640570681790_599691939_n.jpg

Peach's parasol. Seems bigger than it was on the Wii version, but still rather small.
1004596_626640590681788_1021969092_n.jpg

Set up my Nintendo room:
1017462_626640594015121_1115170168_n.jpg

And finally, caught this while chopping down trees to expand my peach orchard:
1017636_626640620681785_567903126_n.jpg

evanmisha

So, uhh... gonna go out on a limb and say that the Meet Up at Scarborough Town Centre is off? No Ambassador here, but the news page on the website still says it's here. Booo

Servbot24

Banned
I'm trying to get this stupid Gorilla to leave town so I dug holes around her to trap her and then I stood outside them and started hitting her with my net and she got pretty mad. I also sent her a mean letter but she didn't understand.

Friend code is 3196-3683-2944 (though I'm not really sure how it works)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So my girlfriend makes elaborate birthday cards for people and she's normally too modest to share, but I really think this one is awesome...

Envelope:
1UUCKGOl.jpg

The Card, Revealed:
FnTu2Kcl.jpg

Inside the Card:
E072Qxwl.jpg

5mK8gckl.jpg

g23yawul.jpg

Labrys

Any reason why he would chop my coconut trees?

I'm at his town now, it's pretty wow.

No idea. Maybe he's allergic? They were in a poor spot? He's just kinda a douche?
Uhhh, I've never actually had to say "Why did you chop down my tree", so I used a translator and my dictionary for this. Say:
"Nande anata wa watashi no ki o kiritaosuta nodesuka?"

Koren

How do you get the presents that randomly appear attached to a balloon?
You need the slingshot.

I think the slingshot will only appear in an upgraded shop, though. So no luck till a dozen of days at least, except if you're lucky with a cliff.

Has anyone gotten their game yet from the "Too many games!" promotion?

Yeah, I got it at launch. Check your Club Nintendo banner on the actual page, it's been up since midnight Friday.
Same here. It appeared five minutes after midnight on the website, I don't think I've received the mail yet (I haven't checked today, though).

I wonder how Europeans get the Raccoon Clock, probably not at all -.-

Same here. It appeared five minutes after midnight on the website, I don't think I've received the mail yet (I haven't checked today, though).

For me it was actually around 11pm Thursday! Download took until Friday though :|

I always save and quit when a bee stings me... the animals incredulity pisses me off. WOAH BRO BETTER GET SOME MEDICINE.

Labrys

Oh, I have a question. Is anyone's island or Gardening store selling an axe today, and if so could I come buy it?
There are lots of trees in the middle of my paths that need urgent chopping. It's bugging me. ;~;

Duster

Im sure most of you know this but the beetles start coming out at 5 and theyr'e all out by 7. There's a ton on the island. Palm tree beetles are worth ton from 6000 and up. You can break a million in a few hours.

Oh damn it, one of my villagers asked for a beetle this morning and I spent ages looking for it before giving up.

Oh, I have a question. Is anyone's island or Gardening store selling an axe today, and if so could I come buy it?
There are lots of trees in the middle of my paths that need urgent chopping. It's bugging me. ;~;

I'll give you my axe if you don't mind that it's already been used to cut two trees...

Finally went the island yesterday, my god.....it's...beautiful.

Also won first yesterday and got a few cool items. A firefly lamp and beetle chair along with the trophy. It finally rained this morning in my town so I really hope I can find a Gyroid tomorrow. Want one for the house badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom