• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to open my town up in a little bit if anyone wants to drop by. My FC is in my profile, so just let me know if you want to come see.

OMG The japanese guy has a really creep house hidden in the woods. Really dark with some paintings in blood.
a9ohHza.gif

I'm taking pictures.
a9ohHza.gif

Dug

Banned
So is it possible to add people you meet from club tortimer? Maybe go to their town?

edit: Ah, guess you have to get their FC.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So my girlfriend makes elaborate birthday cards for people and she's normally too modest to share, but I really think this one is awesome...

That's seriously amazing stuff! Lucky birthday girl!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
IIRC you can order the Rainbow Screen from someone's home in the Happy Room Showcase so I would assume you can order the Raccoon Clock too. I'd have to doublecheck to be sure.

From what I've read, you can order it from the catalog.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
So, uhh... gonna go out on a limb and say that the Meet Up at Scarborough Town Centre is off? No Ambassador here, but the news page on the website still says it's here. Booo

I was there yesterday and the Ambassador guy said that Nintendo forgot to tell the mall about the meet up. An email was apparently supposed to go out with a new location.

Evenbillybob

Neo Member
Think I'm going to open my town up in a little bit if anyone wants to drop by. My FC is in my profile, so just let me know if you want to come see.

I would like to see your town. This also gives me an opportunity to check out the online part of the game.
I don't really know how it works though. I just add your friendcode and I can take the train, right?

And my FC is 1590-5128-6325

FrsDvl

Well that was fun... I wanted to go to the animal Crossing meeting here in the city. But there was nothing there, no Nintendo rep, not even other people wanting to attend the meeting. I guess I'll try again next week.

Labrys

Okay, it's looking like it's not working right now, Dandy. Thank you, though, I'll try to make it to your town later on.

evanmisha

I was there yesterday and the Ambassador guy said that Nintendo forgot to tell the mall about the meet up. An email was apparently supposed to go out with a new location.

E-mail to who? Through what channels? This really sucks. Gonna sweep one last time hoping to spot a rep before I head home.

Okay, it's looking like it's not working right now, Dandy. Thank you, though, I'll try to make it to your town later on.

Sorry! I don't know if it's my game, or my internet, or just the game's code in general but whatever it is, it makes me mad that the connectivity features are pretty hit-or-miss for me.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
BM6GqIRCQAE3dzk.jpg

First half of my roads project near completion. I just know something is going to pop up and wreck the whole system though.

BM6GZH0CAAAxyjG.jpg

I still need more fish.

BM6HF_eCYAAEzYY.jpg

My house is starting to feel like a home, now.

Tenumi

Banned
Let me enjoy my AC in peace please, last thing we need is to be a meme community :p

If we get them, can we have starfox and sonic and, and....

Yeah, I'd like to keep my fandoms seperated.

In true Animal Crossing news:

BM0GrBJCEAEsjAa.jpg

There's nothing quite like the feeling of catching one of these, is there?

zigg

No, it's totally fine. I've been having a lot of disconnects lately.
Wonder if it's a problem with Nintendo's infrastructure. I got dropped out of Philia's town twice today, decided to stop trying to visit. First disconnects I've ever seen in the game; was hopping in and out of other towns with impunity and staying long periods of time mere days ago.

MKUltra

n3sreNK.jpg

I just spent ages making shirts using NES/SNES sprites, it's really easy to do and I'm happy with how they turned out, particularly the white Mr. Saturn which has his face on the front and back on the back.
aIUwQo6.jpg

Yasumi

Banned
Just started downloading my digital copy. Can't wait to get started on some designs and unlock that QR sewing machine. Might go for a Madoka theme or something. The last AC I played was the Gamecube one, so I'm pretty excited.

Labrys

Wonder if it's a problem with Nintendo's infrastructure. I got dropped out of Philia's town twice today, decided to stop trying to visit. First disconnects I've ever seen in the game; was hopping in and out of other towns with impunity and staying long periods of time mere days ago.

Yeah, I don't know. I just got disconnected on the international island, gonna give it up for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom