• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Roderton

Was there an episode with an animated Anthony Bourdain or a character based on him? Can anyone verify this for me? I haven't seen but a few episodes from season 1.

big ander

They use small cell phones, that alone really narrows it down. Things such as old ass computers and servers at ISIS is just Mallory being cheap at upgrading anything.

um but they also still have the USSR. So you could use that and say "they DEFINITELY are in a cold war period, they just have nice cell phones because they're a spy agency." Both are wrong. The entire point is that they're unrooted from time.
Was there an episode with an animated Anthony Bourdain or a character based on him? Can anyone verify this for me? I haven't seen but a few episodes from season 1.
There's one coming up and people have been spoiler-tagging his guest spot to keep it a surprise I guess.

Trouble

Banned
It's clearly set in the future when the USSR has reformed.

Simpsons did it.
tumblr_m8d7olBaTy1rz2s9bo1_250.gif

Red

Cyril Figgus strikes again was the highlight tonight. Not a great episode. The Katja stuff wasn't very funny, but I thought the constant lingerie was a nice touch.

I wasn't digging the tentacle jokes... Just didnt think they were funny.

Fort Kick Ass was pretty good.

Grisby

Yeah, think it was a weaker episode. Some nice plot deals though as Barry is coming back and Katja is head of KGB.

tenchir

I missed some parts of the last episode. So the only reason Katja is with Barry is to prevent him from trying to kill Sterling?

Akainu

What is going on with the Russian command? They just let anyone be the head of the KGB.

Oh Barry you are in the doghouse now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom