• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

The animation on this show has gotten so much better over the years.
It really has.

I think it would be pretty nuts to get something that looked like that Danger Zone promo vid(that lighting). Still, the show's graphics have gone from something that was serviceable to something I enjoy.

This season is less "Archer: Vice" and more, "Pam!: Look at Her! Look What She's Doing Now! Featuring the Cast Formerly Known as Archer."

Hopefully Archer telling her everybody liked her better before means she'll be toned down in the future.

This episode was great, though I'm really wanting something to go right one of these episodes. They just keep losing more and more cocaine and unless they start getting desperate it might get old.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This episode was great, though I'm really wanting something to go right one of these episodes. They just keep losing more and more cocaine and unless they start getting desperate it might get old.

Yeah I am missing the aspect of archer that while he was a mess he was usually highly competent at his job. Him being a bastard and a fuck up just isn't as funny.

Also way to much Pam and not enough of everyone else.

Grisby

This season is less "Archer: Vice" and more, "Pam!: Look at Her! Look What She's Doing Now! Featuring the Cast Formerly Known as Archer."

Hopefully Archer telling her everybody liked her better before means she'll be toned down in the future.
This kind of rings true, although I did like the Archer/Pam thing going on in the car.

I'm, enjoying the different setting to be sure but there have been more misses than hits for me this season.

LordCanti

Wow.....other than Krieger making Ray goose-step and Woodhouse falling, that was....

Wowwwww......

I've had more than enough Cokey Monster for a lifetime now.

Blackhead

Redarse

Yeah I am missing the aspect of archer that while he was a mess he was usually highly competent at his job. Him being a bastard and a fuck up just isn't as funny.

Also way to much Pam and not enough of everyone else.

I never thought the characters could be more unlikable than they are now. Only Lana gets a pass.

ampere

This episode was a lot of fun. Cherlene don't fly. That spilled bloody mary totally looked like blood... I was worried for Woodhouse lol.

ibgBze4yHsRoOM.gif

Cum, cupcake frosting or cocaine?

There's no wrong answer!

This episode was a lot of fun. Cherlene don't fly. That spilled bloody mary totally looked like blood... I was worried for Woodhouse lol.

Cum, cupcake frosting or cocaine?

There's no wrong answer!

She's clearly been using a glory hole or two at the trucker stops. And I doubt she had poorly brushed her teeth like the trucker they cut to later on.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Still enjoying the show but not been a huge fan of the last two episodes. Feels like they're in a transitional faze

Yeah this season hasn't been as great as I had hoped. Definitely overusing Pam. Enjoying the small snippets of Kreiger and Woodhouse though lol

Hopefully we get some more Archer/Lana bonding, that's an interesting angle I would love to see them follow.

Also selling some damn drugs and spending more time in Miami would be nice too! Plenty of 80's references but would prefer them to stray towards Vice City style stuff more.

someday

Banned
Yeah this season hasn't been as great as I had hoped. Definitely overusing Pam. Enjoying the small snippets of Kreiger and Woodhouse though lol

Hopefully we get some more Archer/Lana bonding, that's an interesting angle I would love to see them follow.

Also selling some damn drugs and spending more time in Miami would be nice too! Plenty of 80's references but would prefer them to stray towards Vice City style stuff more.
I agree with all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom