• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Deeku

so that big rubber duck has been in town, last night it died:(

uGUji7Cl.jpg

dinopoke

Just bought 2 Chinese tablets for $180 total. Deal Extreme has got 50% off.

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/103271

I know you get what you pay for and I'm not expecting top quality stuff like the major brands but i wanted cheap 7" manga reader and a 10" one for my father.

I got these two
http://dx.com/p/freelander-pd10hd-7...tm_medium=albums&utm_campaign=au-direct-50off

http://dx.com/p/freelander-pd80-hd-...tm_medium=albums&utm_campaign=au-direct-50off
What have you done! I just spent an hour browsing DX because of this post!

Shaneus

This had better be fucking worth it.
R0oOfFB.jpg

Glad the art of physical documentation isn't dead, either:
zy25t5b.jpg

Which difficulty, AusGAF?

Jintor

Just be warned of roughly four hours of pushing x before the game opens up.

Just play normal. P4G is really easy to break if you know what you're doing, but it's not really the appeal for me.

Yo codsman whats the deal with the meet. My vote is for friday but only if people are actually going to commit to it
Yup, Friday evening seems best for most. I'm still in, Omi has said he is. I think Ani is in too and possibly Lafiel. Anyone else (Shaneus, DarthHomer, R1chard, Holy, Axiom, anyone else I've missed in Melbourne [I think all those dudes are Melbournites]) who would like to come is welcome.

Probably 5:30 at Beer Deluxe unless someone suggests a better place.

... Since when did they stop calling it Tightarse Tuesday?

Yup, Friday evening seems best for most. I'm still in, Omi has said he is. I think Ani is in too and possibly Lafiel. Anyone else (Shaneus, DarthHomer, R1chard, Holy, Axiom, anyone else I've missed in Melbourne [I think all those dudes are Melbournites]) who would like to come is welcome.

Friday? I'll be at Mt. Beauty :(

senahorse

AND VIDEO STORES, I know they are irrelevant now but still they acknowledge the cheapness of a Tuesday. Look at this amazing new world of opportunity that has just opened up for you :D

... Since when did they stop calling it Tightarse Tuesday?
Yep cool. Friday works for me. Mega and aon also sound like "probably"
This had better be fucking worth it.

Glad the art of physical documentation isn't dead, either:

Which difficulty, AusGAF?
All of them
Noooooooooooooooo.

I really want that guy's duck hat.

Well, oops :p I guess I'll try again later this week.
You know we ran out of Tuesdays for the week. I think you'll have to wait till next week to try again. Then again I have no ideahow this conversation started or what you are actually talking about

lexi

Banned
I wonder if the video store I went to as a kid is still open. Even when I was 9 I was curious why they hadn't gone out of business yet.

Btw, wouldn't a large portion of people still need to use videostores? I mean, the internet / netflix replaced video stores for me, are the general public that tech savvy?

I wonder if the video store I went to as a kid is still open. Even when I was 9 I was curious why they hadn't gone out of business yet.

Btw, wouldn't a large portion of people still need to use videostores? I mean, the internet / netflix replaced video stores for me, are the general public that tech savvy?
My local video ezy is pretty much just a retailer now selling box sets and ex rentals
also over theyears they have expanded and now shrunk the sto re

Jintor

We have those automated booth things now lexi!

They're good for renting video games.

$7.95 gets you 8 days for a console game released 1-2 months prior at Video Ezy.

Yep cool. Friday works for me. Mega and aon also sound like "probably"
Alright, I'll put mega and cookie down as "say they will come then will have something come up at the last minute".

But seriously, all AusGAF who will be in the area are welcome. Will try to put up a reminder tomorrow.

Pissed at myself for not jumping on a $50 dual core tablet or a $35 single core tablet. Would have been really handy. Also that $120 quad core phone would have been perfect for the wife even though we couldn't afford it anyway.

The scripture is clear, start checking all those Hymens!

Also if you need to start quoting old as fuck scripture to demonise a group of people you will come across as crazy.

shanshan310
Has lived a sheltered life.
Today, 03:00 PM, Post #516
haha, that seems quite apt really.

You know we ran out of Tuesdays for the week. I think you'll have to wait till next week to try again. Then again I have no ideahow this conversation started or what you are actually talking about

Dang it, I always forget there's only one.

Leviticus was a weird chapter.

I tried reading the bible once. All I remember is really loooong boring lists of names :/

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
The Bible has some great parts like Job, Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon. There's also some classic storytelling in-between the boring stuff in Genesis, Kings, Samuel etc.

Dead Man

The Bible has some great parts like Job, Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon. There's also some classic storytelling in-between the boring stuff in Genesis, Kings, Samuel etc.

Genesis has some good stuff, Lot giving his daughters to a crowd to be raped, Lot being seduced by same daughters in cave. Good stuff in there.

Danoss

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but OzGameShop has 10% off board games until the 20th. It's on the front page, but just in case no one was aware. Code: BOARDGAME10

I was going to hold off buying shit for a while, but I caved because I'm weak. LotR LCG will soon be mine.

Continuing aventures in the viewing of Community: Majority of Season 2 was pretty funny overall. Not as good as the first three quarters of season one but up to par, if not better than, the last disc, except for the last four episodes or so which were a marked step down. Season 3 so far ("so far" being half way through the first disc) has been more in line with the tail of season 2, save for Remedial Chaos Theory which was solid.

Edgeworth
and
Trucy
being confirmed for Ace Attorney 5 makes me falter a little in my "can't spend that much on digital gaemz" thing. Not sure I'll be able to stay strong when the time actually comes.

Jintor

ICO + Shadows + Demon Souls + Catherine + Okami HD still on hold + Sine Moria and the rest of MGS3 on my Vita = PS+ is pretty cool

Dragons Dogma arrived from WowHD via Hong Kong. Seem alright, I killed some Goblins. Slightly less dire than Dark and Demons Souls were. Same amount of jank. The world is pretty generic fantasy so far. All the NPCs appear voiced and its better than Skyrim in diversity. Hope it picks up a bit.

Top Bottom