• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 9 - F*** Off, We're Full (Of People With Different Ethnic Backgrounds)

Omikron

I totally retweeted that video before 9am this morning. You should all follow a trend setter like me.

not really a trend setter

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
That anxiety you get when you send in a assignment!

Also fuuuuuu got a $21.60 fine on my library card. This is what happens when you borrow too many DVDs and don't have free time to actually watch them.

Solatorobo on DS for $20 posted
Binary Domain on 360 for $14 posted BUY IT YOU NEED IT

Also nice that the media now get these more attention.
On Tuesday, Houston officials said a 5-year-old boy was handling one when he accidentally shot his 7-year-old brother while the two were taking a bath.
WUTPEAR.JPG

AUD just dropped below $1 USD.
Booo! I want cheap stuff!

Although lower dollar means more income for my parents and all the farmers back home (potentially, since the whole system is fucking crooked anyway). So yay! Will have to ask for more handouts from the parentals! Fucking no rain up there has meant they have sold zero chemicals to farmers which has really hurt.

We knew that since December though. Not fussed as it is a separate mode of the game, rather than hard mode. It was post paid DLC for the first game after all.

She was a bit shit in Pain & Gain. Too over the top but that is more the fault of the shitty writing and shitty direction.

And what the deal with petrol prices?!
Greed. Nothing more.

Out of nowhere, I think I want to try doing yoga...
It is really really good for your state of mind. Highly recommend it to everyone. That or meditation, and/or.

That anxiety you get when you send in a assignment!

Also fuuuuuu got a $21.60 fine on my library card. This is what happens when you borrow too many DVDs and don't have free time to actually watch them.
Ignore it until you finish uni. You have to pay the fine to graduate but it doesn't gain interest or anything. Also they might have a gold coin fine day!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Ignore it until you finish uni. You have to pay the fine to graduate but it doesn't gain interest or anything. Also they might have a gold coin fine day!
That isn't from my uni library. It's from my local one :p

Stackboy

Heart just dropped. :( I hope it doesn't lose too much ground in the next 18 months, I'll be going overseas around that time and a falling dollar could literally cost me hundreds if not thousands.

Where are you headed to Lexi?

Yeaaaah new thread! Meant to play and hopefully finish Tomb Raider over the weekend, but the lure of a double XP weekend in BLOPS 2 caught me. I know COD gets tons of flack, but I really like the balance of the latest one.

r1chard

Out of nowhere, I think I want to try doing yoga...
My therapist suggested it to me as something that might work where I have trouble finding motivation for meditation. Also she said I should try not taking music with me when I go running. I think I'm gonna try both, but need to find a yoga class first.

Oh, and if you've not jumped on the Stonehearth bandwagon then you have no soul :)

Stackboy

What balance? The host always gets the advantage. No amount of balancing can fix that, unless they get dedicated servers

I'm never the host because of my router setup, but I usually find myself in the positives in k/d.

I really like how none of the perks give advantages to certain weapons. You have to be actually good at shooters to excel in this game.

Dead Man

You're not serious, are you? Most of the cod players are 12 year old kids. Unless you have a bunch of friends and can play with team work, the whole mp is nothing but run'n'gun.

Hence good at shooters I think. Not good at teamwork, but good at the base skills of something that is approaching a twitch shooter these days.

12 years olds have killer reflexes, even with controllers.
I agree with you stackboy, Blops 2 was the best balanced CoD game since before CoD4. I don't recall rage quitting because some dickhead had killstreak after killstreak.

It's certainly better than previous cod games, but individual skill counts for nothing unless you have a team and can coordinate.

For instance, in games of domination and hard point, where team work is essential, most players just concentrate on kills, not objectives. It's very hard to find people who will work with you for objective based gameplay because everyone is concerned about kd ratio, which is meaningless.

I don't focus on kills, just objectives. I hate death match games where you just kill die and respawn, rinse repeat.

Play BF3 as a medic?

To be fair though, most games have communities full of dickheads. Not everyone, but the dickheads stand out. I haven't used my headset on a console game or PC in years. Unfortunately on PC they can type.

I myself only really enjoy CoD and Halo TDM, and BF Rush modes for a month or two after launch and go back to single player games for the rest of the year. And I'm not 12.

Haven't played any mp shooter this year apart from a bit of blops2, ranked till level 34 after 10 hours and never got back to it.

You're right about the dickheads though.

Waiting for BF4 now.

Frawdder

I've found it's much easier to shit out an assignment the night before/the day it's due and get a pass than to spend any meaningful amount of time with it and still get a pass (Or in that one case I somehow managed a distinction for a three hour effort).

I know that's a terrible mindset to have but I doubt I'll change.

I've found it's much easier to shit out an assignment the night before/the day it's due and get a pass than to spend any meaningful amount of time with it and still get a pass (Or in that one case I somehow managed a distinction for a three hour effort).

I know that's a terrible mindset to have but I doubt I'll change.

Yeah, I guess so :p Usually I manage to do alright no matter how much work I put in (I actually worked on this one a lot, just left the bulking it out till this morning which was dumb dumb dumb). I really wish I had an extra day to read over it though. 10 seconds before the due date just feels a bit dirty.

Top Bottom