• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed 2142 isn't getting any love. You've put Hardline for crying out loud.

Right!? Fucking Hardline has no place at the BF table It was fun for what it was but it wasn't BF.

The reason 2142 isn't up there is because BF5 is probably going to be some 2142-esq future BF ;)

Ensirius

Reveal is in the middle of the night for the Chinese timezone, I guess I'll see everything tomorrow morning. They better show a full mission or I won't be able to wait until E3.

The game design problems apart, they have a budget, they can't do 4 games in 1.

So we really are getting a full 6 hours of previous games and then the reveal?

Tecnniqe

Banned
These modern Battlefields have been missing naval combat. We need to bring back player-controlled ships.

Only ship we need
bf2142_titan-shielded.jpg

Keasar

Man, the memories when they released that BF1942 demo, I lost so many hours of my childhood to it and I don't regret any of it.

Mr_Irish

Neo Member
You weren't there man... you weren't there...

Well I quit enjoyed BF:Vietnam, if you mean that :D I know that before they released BF2, DICE said that 'Nam somehow wasn't a "real" Battlefield and that being the reason why they didn't call Battlefield 2 simply Battlefield 3.

MilkyJoe

Well I quit enjoyed BF:Vietnam, if you mean that :D I know that before they released BF2, DICE said that 'Nam somehow wasn't a "real" Battlefield and that being the reason why they didn't call Battlefield 2 simply Battlefield 3.

To be honest it was shit, so... who can blame them?

Valkrai

God I miss Titan :'(.

If BF5 is what some of hope it is (basically 2143) I'm going to be so excited!

They kind of did a Titan mode in BF4 but I miss 2142 :(

It was so fun. Personally I'll be happy if its either 1944, 2143, or Bad Company 3. Just didn't like BF4 feeling so plain especially how recent it was after 3.

Raide

Hopefully they are skipping Bad Company because the big reveal is BC3!

Kinda expecting a BF game that covers multiple years and mixes 2142 all the way back to 1942 and have matches swap between all of the games.

If its WW2 only, my interest is diminished heavily.

Keasar

They kind of did a Titan mode in BF4 but I miss 2142 :(

It was so fun. Personally I'll be happy if its either 1944, 2143, or Bad Company 3. Just didn't like BF4 feeling so plain especially how recent it was after 3.

I'm with ya on 2143 and BC3! Another BC would be fun. Also agreed with BF4... It was just BF3.5 really. Time to move on.

No theme will ever get me more pumped than the main menu / loading theme for Battlefield 1943

I loved that game

Small amount of maps helped master them, no stupid perks or unlockables

Keasar

*comments on stream guy shooting like a pro*
*stream guy is playing against BF1942 bots who had the intelligence of ducklings with no head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom