• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elyetis

Can somebody make this photo sepia or black and white? I just can't see the WW1
Here :
sX9v5ph.png

DieH@rd

Banned
Sure, flying balloons in World War One. Totally.

Go read history a bit. They were used both for reccoinasance and for actual bombing raids. Not only for targets in France and contiental Europe, but alctually regular raids against England. London was bombed from German zeppelins, people died.

Totally.

DICE EXECS: "What was the best part about battlefront"

DEVS: "The sweet sound FX brah"

DICE EXECS: "BF5 will be WW1 with sweet futursitic twist so we can have cool SFX again"

DEVS: "good idea man"

My assumption is that MS accidentally leaked that image, and following that train of thought, this was a marketing picture. The fact that it doesn't show anything alternate probably means that this is a straightforward WWI game. Unless EA is being that devious, but I doubt it. The fact that we are truly expecting EA to do something bold is a little scary.

That being said I'm pumped for WWI.

Infinity Ward (or whoever are doing the newest COD) are going to be pissed when everyone else do a WW1 shooter this year

"What? I thought we agreed on futuristic military shooters"

Miasma

I think its great that dice are going in a new direction good on them. But disappointed that from first impressions it isn't all that grounded in reality, here is to hoping they produce a good quality game.

Menitta

I hope it's at least colourful which doesn't seem to be a worry. I don't want another bland grey WW game. I don't want Killzone 2 colors.

Hystzen

Keep pressing square to not die from Mustard Gas.

I'm hyped I wanted 2142 sequel but I will take a alt timeline approach

jaaz

No reason why it can't be both WWI and WWII, with a campaign spanning the two wars. It would be massive and epic for sure, but hey it's DICE.

Balb

Haven't played Battlefield since 2, but I'd be very interested in trying out a WWI BF game just to see how they'd pull it off. Hopefully it's not just a modern combat game with a WWI theme bolted on.

At first glance..I thought dude was a mage and that grenade was his wand completely got lost for a minute! Love that design tho hoping they keep that for multiplayer too lol bunch of badasses running around with capes

SerTapTap

Not sure why people are surprised someone making games would be immature. Most people are immature especially when they're mad at something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom