• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DICE reacting to the leak.

FqCxbYa.png

Twitter was a mistake.

I either want this to be the most grounded WW1 game (trenches) or the least grounded WW1 game (steampunk). I would not care for anything inbetween.

Mondrian

More blue and orange.... If it's not some alternate universe thing... I'm in. I truly enjoyed playing Verdun so I'm game for some trench action. That's clearly a trench club btw.

DICE EXECS: "What was the best part about battlefront"

DEVS: "The sweet sound FX brah"

DICE EXECS: "BF5 will be WW1 with sweet futursitic twist so we can have cool SFX again"

DEVS: "good idea man"

This can't be real right... Right???

I'm cancelling my pre-order if he actually said that.

What...because someone you never heard of who is maybe an employee of EA mocked a giant corporation's mistake by using the clichéd $ instead of an S in a deleted tweet... you are going to cancel a pre-order? Is this real life.

pirata

Wow, finally going back to historical settings! I might actually be interested!

And no, not all of WWI was a grinding trench stalemate (although most of the Western Front was like that). There was tons of crazy shit going off all over the world. Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific islands. The Russian Revolution happened at the same time as the war. This was the era of flying aces and zeppelin raids.

Say what you want, but a steampunk version of WW1 would be more original than a traditional WW game. Has that ever been done before?

I'd like to see more.

I am definitely intrigued now. I want more true to history WWI but I'll take some alternative shit as well. This could be an interesting experiment.

I always said all that was missing in Battlefield was capes. And since we're on the train to fantasy land, how about we capture one of those zeppelins and head into space to fight the Nazi's on the Dark Side of the Moon!

The big 2 wargames are making it kinda hard for me to choose between them this time, one has giant spaceships duking it out, and the other has awesome capes plus fantasical journey through trenchland! Don't make me choose!

I really hope we get ground to air fights where you can fight on the ground -> take off in a plane -> fight enemies on a zeppelin -> land on the zeppelin and continue the fight and
crash the zeppelin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom