• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first glance..I thought dude was a mage and that grenade was his wand completely got lost for a minute! Love that design tho hoping they keep that for multiplayer too lol bunch of badasses running around with capes
As posted last page it's an actual trench club from WW1.

So I'm not convinced it's actually alternative history yet.

Asgaro

gYjcZms.gif

FUCKIN' HYPE BOOIZ

Wow...I've never even played or given a shit about any previous battlefield game. But this concept/setting could be fantastic if handled properly.
It's nice to see big name shooters trying to break the idea/setting stalemate.

DOWN

Banned
I'm not seeing the "alternate" claims in the pic. It just looks like stylized WWI, but nothing crazy or steampunk. Y'all have no idea what setting the character is standing in. There's nothing crazy suggesting it's a war Zeppelin or something

Machina

Banned
We seriously need a modern WWII shooter with the best destructible environment tech that money can buy, and Stalingrad needs to be in it

Unstable

DICE has probably wanted to take some significant creative liberties with the franchise for awhile now, even still, the setting seems particularly inspired.

I'm very interested to see how this turns out. Looks promising.

Hystzen

Rush Mode will suit Trench Warfare and bi planes for Air superiority. The rest going be interesting how they adapt it to WW1

TVexperto

YES! THANK YOU DICE! Im just happy they actually listened to their fanbase and didnt create a CoD style futuristic shooter! Im so ready for E3

Simo

WW1? Zeppelins? Trench Clubs? Mauser pistol? Bi-Planes?

Take my money already! lol Liking that image too.

I follow him since years ago, he was a DICE employee until he expanded to all of EA titles.

Cool guy, must be pissed for sure.

For sure, considering he's involved with EA's digital marketing. I'd be pissed too - he probably provided all the media and gave them a specific time to upload them.. and MS still fucked it up.

MadYarpen

With real WWI setting it would make more sense to make it... something like a survival horror. With no zombies obviously. Regular shooter will not do the history justice IMO. This was fucking scary war.

Codiox

Lol at all those quotes. Yeah I would like another bf3 (yes 3) much more than some ww1/ww2 stuff. Especially the ww2 stuff has gone too long back in the days. maybe most people here forgot that or are too young and their first medal of Honor they played was the reboot.

If BF5 is getting the way it likely seems to go than no thanks. I will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom