• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea |OT| Episode One

Yeah, I couldn't download it (I live in Arizona, it's currently 1:04 AM). Seems like we'll have to wait until tomorrow. Damn.

I'm nervous about this, honestly. I'm worried that Irrational and Ken are losing their prestige as a studio. They need to step it up, for fuck's sake.

No problem. It is available starting November 12th. Different regions and systems may get it slightly later then the 12th.

In regards to XBL time, it will be up at, or just after 10 am BST (my time).

I'm not sure how and when steam update thier content. So I can't help with that question, sorry.

You lied to me, Elzar. Why would you lie to me?

OneLetter

From what I've learned, most likely around 8AM EST for XBL, but I'm still getting confirmation, so take that with a grain of salt.

system11

It's now available in the 360 season pass store in the UK at least - 1.69gb. May have shown up earlier, I had to dashboard and reload and then it appeared. Going pretty slow, I think I have enough time to wander to the shop and buy Pringles.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I forgot about this. I've actually been in the mood for shooting things lately so I'm glad its release crept up on me, even though I didn't think highly of the combat in Infinite proper.

On an unrelated note, welcome back, Dax!

It's now available in the 360 season pass store in the UK at least - 1.69gb. May have shown up earlier, I had to dashboard and reload and then it appeared. Going pretty slow, I think I have enough time to wander to the shop and buy Pringles.
Still not up in the US as far as I can tell.
I forgot about this. I've actually been in the mood for shooting things lately so I'm glad its release crept up on me, even though I didn't think highly of the combat in Infinite proper.

On an unrelated note, welcome back, Dax!

Thanks!

Fuchsdh

Urgh forgot to see if this was available to download before I went to work.

I'm really apprehensive about this game...

Flipyap

Welp, downloaded. Now to work up the courage to play it.

There was a time where I would brutally murder a box of kittens to get a game set in pre-war Rapture, made by Irrational. Today, they're close to the bottom of the list of developers I'd like to see attached to such a project.
Oh well, I endured Bioshock 2, I'm sure I'll survive this one. I just hope they didn't try to be too witty about it, they don't seem to be very good at wit anymore.

rrs

So the wheel of guns is back for the Rapture DLC, I wonder how difficult it would be to mod that into the base game and fix one of the many issues I have with the game.

OneLetter

PSN won't be til later tonight / tomorrow (depending on region), going with their usual update schedule. Steam is still on track for right around 1PM Eastern today.

Fuchsdh

So the wheel of guns is back for the Rapture DLC, I wonder how difficult it would be to mod that into the base game and fix one of the many issues I have with the game.
What you mean carrying around all the weapons at once? The two-weapon limit was one of the best things Infinite did (as well as cut out special ammo juggling.)

Top Bottom