• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock: The Collection - Announcement Trailer

Hmm.. I just finished my first playthrough of Infinite yesterday and wanted to move onto to a replay of 1 and first run of 2 after that, but I guess I'll wait until September and get the free upgrade when that comes to Steam.

MauroNL

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES x10000

September though :(
Gives me two weeks to finish all three games again before Horizon 3 hits on the 27th, shit yeah

I remember when Take Two said it had announced its entire fiscal year lineup lol. I wonder what other announcements are in store.
I still like to think that their CFO or whomever was just under the impression it had already launched since its been one of the worst kept secrets for the better part of a year. Like he read the leaks himself and was like oh ya we already launched that, don't have to worry about that in my presentation. Would be classic lol

thuway

I hope they have an option to tone down the enemy encounters in the games. That would be the biggest upgrade of all. I just wanna go back for the story and maybe some light gameplay.

stuminus3

Free upgrades for PC owners on Bio 1 & 2? Considering they've been practically giving those games away for a few years now that's really awesome.

Free upgrades for PC owners on Bio 1 & 2? Considering they've been practically giving those games away for a few years now that's really awesome.

Yeah, I was going to say that there was no way in hell I would pay for a remastered version on PC unless it offered considerably better graphics.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
This and Dead Space were my favorite "series" last gen. Bought.

Come on, EA -- Dead Space remasters, please.

Bioshock Collection
Dead Space Collection
Mass Effect Collection

and we are done with remasters for the whole generation.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I'm loving this trend of giving free upgrades to existing owners. I'll give em another play through.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Will this have 3 platinums + 3000 gamerscore?

Trophies and achievements have been mandated for years, dude. They absolutely will be on this set. As for how much they will be worth is anybodies guess, but for reference:

With all the DLC Bioshock had 1100, Bioshock 2 had 1400 (of course this included multiplayer and will be retooled) Infinite had 1695 points.

Personally I hope they remove some of Clash in the Clouds achievements. Those were ridiculous.

Top Bottom