• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bryan Singer (X-Men, Usual Suspects) accused of sexually abusing underage boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
fitchsinger.jpg

He's kinky.

Told you so.

lmaoooo

ivysaur12

Banned
Innocent until proven guilty...

However, yes, these rumors have swirled for ages. I'd heard about it before moving to LA, and since coming here, I've talked to people who've attended his parties and been thoroughly creeped out by the vibe and by the number of questionably young men/boys present.

I've always been leery of reading too much into the rumors, it'd be equally easy to believe people are slandering or misrepresenting a high profile gay director's actions, but I must admit my eyebrows were raised once I was hearing it from gay men who had been at his parties and floated around those social circles.

We shall see what the courts determine.

I'm sure 20th Century Fox is thrilled.

Nope. It's all true.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Yeah she is playing April O'Neil in the new TMNT movie directed by none other than Michael Bay.

Which surprised a lot of people. She must have buried the hatchet with Bay. TMNT is her ill-suited gate back into Hollywood.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Thanks a bunch -_-. But it's true. Twinks can look really young. I should note there can be older ones as well. It's all looks and stuff.

Sorry, bb. :(

I wonder if any powerful Hollywood women have these sex parties, or if it's just a male thing? Have there been reports of institutionalized abuse by women?

Well...

http://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs said:
The mention of abuse and molestation made this blind item pretty dark, but things got even darker in the comments section when prolific CDAN commenter Himmmm chimed in with some very serious accusations:

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden.
100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct - which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there's far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on "domestic" issues - then her mom dropping it. It's not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It's about sexual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She's an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK's Barclay's bank - and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She's been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She's also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her "little pet" named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted bitch. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden's choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She's at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby's twisted fucking life. Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

She's not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids - and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?

Leslie's guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter's "IMAGE" (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and fucking (of everything with legs)...Leslie IS as bad as her hubby - maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn't stop it and at times fueling it.

It's easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices - and I'm not a psychologist - but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre shit she can indulge in to "top" herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez (right Enty?).

And that's just the half of it. The blind item and Himmmm's comments about Diana Jenkin's secret call girl ring got picked up by the celebrity gossip LiveJournal forum Oh No They Didn't, but things got even darker and more accusatory in the comments section of that post that the moderators locked it. Supposedly commenters had taken hints dropped by Himmmm in past posts and began making some allegations about the sexual perversions of actor turned Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider, and implications that Diana Jenkins' coffee table book Room 23 is actually a catalog of clients and call girls. But the commenters were mostly concerned with figuring out who Himmmm is. Initially, they thought it was a Hollywood insider, producer-type named Talley Griffith (a descendent of D.W. Griffith and Andy Griffith), but Himmmm found out about their guesses, denied it and gave some background info on his commenting account:

ivysaur12 said:
Nope. It's all true.

So, can you confirm/deny (in PM, obvs) the Room 23 allegations over two years ago for me? Because Clooney being in that book is HOO-BOY.

Rookje

Wasn't Singer also linked to Taylor Lautner mid-Twilight?
He tried to get him for X-Men initially but it didn't work out because of scheduling conflicts. There was some picture of him driving around in Singer's car, can't find it right now.

Also rumored to "hook up" with Nick Hoult and Shawn Ashmore.

Salsa

Like that recent James Franco incident?

well, it'd be comparable if Franco was known for dating those kinds of girls weekly

I think the whole "twink with a sugar daddy" kind of thing that seems to happen a lot can be a bit bizarre, but it's none of my business if they're of legal age and both parties agree to it

Delio

well, it'd be comparable if Franco was known for dating those kinds of girls weekly

I think the whole "twink with a sugar daddy" kind of thing that seems to happen a lot can be a bit bizarre, but it's none of my business if they're of legal age and both parties agree to it

Lord I saw a lot of this on tumblr ( well women being the sugar babies) They have a lot of control in the situation.

He tried to get him for X-Men initially but it didn't work out because of scheduling conflicts. There was some picture of him driving around in Singer's car, can't find it right now.

Oh laud.

megamerican

I was gonna say those two twinks in the IMDB thread look a lot like Hoult.

CDX

Wasn't Singer also linked to Taylor Lautner mid-Twilight?

yes

http://www.celebuzz.com/2010-04-15/taylor-lautner-allegedly-spotted-having-a-gay-night-out/

Posted 4 years ago • 85 comments

Now, girls, we want you to take this all with a grain of salt but teen heart throb Taylor Lautner was allegedly spotted at "a gay party" last week and now the nation's gays are all praying that Taylor (and his abs) is a friend of Dorothy.

An anonymous member of Hollywood's Power Gays reports to LimeLife that Taylor was spotted at a party hosted by openly gay X-Men director Bryan Singer last week. Apparently this was a "gay party," not to be confused with simply just "a party," and the Hollywood fête was "composed almost completely of gay men."

Taylor wasn't spotted canoodling with any other party-goers, gay or straight, but the sighting of the Taylor at the gay event was enough to send the gays in a tizzy over his sexuality. The handsome teen has now been allegedly dubbed "The Great Gay Hope."

Salsa

yes

http://www.celebuzz.com/2010-04-15/taylor-lautner-allegedly-spotted-having-a-gay-night-out/

Posted 4 years ago • 85 comments

Now, girls, we want you to take this all with a grain of salt but teen heart throb Taylor Lautner was allegedly spotted at "a gay party" last week and now the nation's gays are all praying that Taylor (and his abs) is a friend of Dorothy.

An anonymous member of Hollywood's Power Gays reports to LimeLife that Taylor was spotted at a party hosted by openly gay X-Men director Bryan Singer last week. Apparently this was a "gay party," not to be confused with simply just "a party," and the Hollywood fête was "composed almost completely of gay men."

Taylor wasn't spotted canoodling with any other party-goers, gay or straight, but the sighting of the Taylor at the gay event was enough to send the gays in a tizzy over his sexuality. The handsome teen has now been allegedly dubbed "The Great Gay Hope."

who gets paid to write like this

Platy

Complex do judge after so much time ... but if it is as frequent as the dude claims than it should not be hard to find enoght evidence to send him to jail for rape

Salsa

I.. umm...

AoLMKul.jpg

Jesus.

that guy is 25

seriously im the first one to lit the torch if all this crap is true but I feel a lot of people see a situation involving two gay people with a somewhat big age difference and instantly think "CREEPY PEDO OMG" when it's nowhere near the same case if we're talking about heterosexuals

it's really weird to see

DocSeuss

For personal reasons, I believe child abusers are the only human beings we should keep the death penalty for. And I'd gladly advocate torturing them too.

Zozz

Banned
Hey, I don't mind him banging a bunch of gay boys, if he's into that, cool but going after underage teens... nope!

If he did the crime, he should be doing the time.

Dead Man

that guy is 25

like, seriously im the first one to lit the torch if all this crap is true but I feel a lot of people see a situation involving two gay people with a somewhat big age difference and instantly think "CREEPY PEDO OMG" when it's nowhere near the same case if we're talking about heterosexuals

it's really weird to see

Really? 25? Holy shit, my age sense is way off then. And hey, I'm not hetero, but enjoy yourself.

Delio

that guy is 25

seriously im the first one to lit the torch if all this crap is true but I feel a lot of people see a situation involving two gay people with a somewhat big age difference and instantly think "CREEPY PEDO OMG" when it's nowhere near the same case if we're talking about heterosexuals

it's really weird to see

Doesn't shock me at all. I get the same reaction when I post pictures of guys I like. So I just dont anymore. :/

Salsa

Really? 25? Holy shit, my age sense is way off then. And hey, I'm not hetero, but enjoy yourself.

not trying to point at anyone, just find it interesting how most people go through that thought process without even thinking about it. not real equal ground there yet.

dude with young but legal girl = alright

dude with young but legal guy = creepy

not even blaming people really, I guess it's just someone society in general is not so used to seeing yet? dunno

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
He's a gross human who hangs around West Hollywood and preys on young boys. He's terrible, and I hope this takes him down.

These parties at Roland's house are so gross. Ugh. Fuck these guys.
OK. I have to ask about what the problem is with propositioning boys who are willingly out there in WeHo. That makes him a monster or something?

Dead Man

not trying to point at anyone, just find it interesting how most people go through that thought process without even thinking about it. not real equal ground there yet
Maybe not, but that 25 year old looks 12. I find it kind of fucked up that an adult would be attracted to someone who looked that age, regardless of their gender or actual age.

But hey, if they are legal and consenting, drive on. If a persons desired sexual partners look underage, don't be surprised when people call them out on that, though.

Edit: And yeah, in larger society there is a double standard. Still, plenty of people call out CreepyGAF for lusting over female children when appropriate, it is far from universally accepted.

ivysaur12

Banned
OK. I have to ask about what the problem is with propositioning boys who are willingly out there in WeHo. That makes him a monster or something?

Praying upon young and impressionable young (and not always 18 year old) boys by promising them came and populating his house (and Roland's) with them is gross. Most of these kids foolishly came to LA to try to get into acting and here's this director who has all this power and influence telling you that you can have it all if you just suck his dick.

If they're over 18, it's sad. If they're under 18 (and some are), well.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Nope. It's all true.

I was waiting to see you pop in. I figured you'd have heard tales.

It's a bit of a shame, way back in the day I was a Singer fan. I really liked his early movies, I graduated from the same high school as him, he returned once and spoke, etc. It was nice seeing what he'd accomplished (along with Christopher McQuarrie, also from my school, and briefly Ethan Hawke). At least, the last time I cared about his filmmaking was X2, so it's easy for me to turn my back on him.

Fuck him, the evidence just keeps mounting.

Salsa

Maybe not, but that 25 year old looks 12. I find it kind of fucked up that an adult would be attracted to someone who looked that age, regardless of their gender or actual age.

But hey, if they are legal and consenting, drive on. If a persons desired sexual partners look underage, don't be surprised when people call them out on that, though.

Edit: And yeah, in larger society there is a double standard. Still, plenty of people call out CreepyGAF for lusting over female children when appropriate, it is far from universally accepted.

sure, it's not like its something I can relate to, I just think that if no one's getting hurt and everyone involved age appropiate to make decisions then I dont really see the issue, but I get your point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom