• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
I've got a used EVGA GTX 295 video card for sale. I no longer use it and it's sitting in its retail box that I kept with manuals and styrofoam. No power pin connectors though. It's in working order I just upgraded in April to a GTX 570 and have no use for it. I just want it out of the house so thats why the price is low.

I'm asking for $120. Price is negotiable.

Einbroch

Banned
NeoGAF GOLD
US & PayPal only. PM if interested.

Shipping: I ship Fedex only, no PO Boxes. Prices are as shipped, will provide tracking number as soon as package ships.

3DS:
Dead or Alive: Dimensions - $18
Tales of the Abyss (Sealed) - $25

PS1:
Gatekeepers (JP, has spine card) - (FREE with $50 purchase)

PS2:
Bust a Move Dance Summit 2001 with controller in box (JP) - $15

Spend over $50 at once and get a sealed Disgaea 3 cleaning cloth!
PM sent

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Bought Mortal Kombat Vita from the Gamestop Sale for $14 after tax. Played it for a couple hours and thought it was pretty fun, but would probably never finish it. Anyone want to take it off my hands for $17 shipped?

badbrains

Looking to buy

Wired Xbox 360 controller for WINDOWS. Must be this version, and have the windows logo on it, since I'm using it for PC games.

Thanks!

plc268

Looking to buy

Wired Xbox 360 controller for WINDOWS. Must be this version, and have the windows logo on it, since I'm using it for PC games.

Thanks!

You do know that you can use any official 360 controller (regardless of the windows branding) and it'll work on the PC, right?

badbrains

You do know that you can use any official 360 controller (regardless of the windows branding) and it'll work on the PC, right?

Some of the older xbox controllers don't work as well as the windows branded ones. They have a different firmware update on them and drivers specifically for PC compatible games, so I've been told

kennah

Some of the older xbox controllers don't work as well as the windows branded ones. They have a different firmware update on them and drivers specifically for PC compatible games, so I've been told
I'm using a first generation wired controller and it has never given me issue. But if you want to pay more for something then go ahead ;) i think the problems come when you are trying to use the wireless ones.

Amagon

I'm using a first generation wired controller and it has never given me issue. But if you want to pay more for something then go ahead ;) i think the problems come when you are trying to use the wireless ones.
The wireless ones are a tricky when first setting them up but works. I used a plug and play 360 controller from PDP that I have no problems with fyi.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for THE NO LIFE KING.
Quick communication and quick to pay. Pleasant transaction all around. Thank you!

I have a Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe Edition pre-purchase key to sell (RRP $79.99).

This is the full game and also gives access to the Final Beta Weekend upcoming on the 20th July.

It's for the North American servers - North/South America, Asia, Oceania can use it.

Looking for $50 Paypal. Send me a PM if interested. Happy to provide my previous feedback.
PM sent!

Have a used PS2 Neo-Geo controller up for sale...is in great shape. Tried it out but I don't think it'll work for me sooo...45 shipped? Offers welcome.

Here's a photo of it.

Dunno if anyone is interested, otherwise I'll toss it up on ebay but I have a copy of The Curse of Monkey Island for Windows 95. 17 shipped.

Okay GAF this is what I have left, let's make it disappear, k!

DS:

Etrian Odyssey 2 (SEALED) - $35

PS3:

Mortal Kombat (Online code used) - $15

GAF GOLD!! PM me if you're interested.

Seik

Banned
hi from italy! i'm searching gamecube component cable. someone can help me please? thanks!

component gamecube cable:

gccvcable10wt.jpg
Not you too...
So glad I got lucky with my GC comp cables...

LOL I had a good laugh reading this! :p

Just so you know guys, I'm done, he's alone now. I finally bought the GC component cables on Ebay!
For 110$...=_=

The GAF magic didn't work for this one, but I wish the best of luck to the next person who'll search for it!

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $58

PC GPU: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90. Not even a year old.

Want Yakuza Dead Souls.

Thanks everyone!

Looking to buy ANY xbox360 wired controller! :)

This post reminded me that I've been looking to get a wired 360 controller too. Anyone that has an extra 360 controller they don't want, I'd be glad to take it off their hands on the cheap. Please make offers to badbrains first though, I don't want to steal his spot in line on this, it's totally no rush for me.

Oreoleo

Positive feedback for LQX and Aomori

Both were very prompt with replying to messages and getting things shipped in a timely manner.

etae

That was fast, vita gone!

Selling the following Vita games now:

Resistance Burning Skies: $25
Metal Gear HD Collection: $28
Hot Shots Golf: $17
Disgaea 3: $22
Rayman Origins: $22
Mortal Kombat: $13

All prices include shipping. I'm a GAF Gold seller, US and Canada only, also paypal only.

PM'd

Aselith

Positive feedback for DJ Lushious. He was kind enough to pick up my Batman steelbooks for me and they both arrived in great shape!

Positive feedback for DJ Lushious. He was kind enough to pick up my Batman steelbooks for me and they both arrived in great shape!

Positive feedback for Aselith, as well. Very communicative, fast payment, and, par for the course, was a wonderful Gaffer worth dealing with. :D

IrishNinja

positive feedback for Dacvak, another excellent buyer puts up with my lazy shipping methods. hope your friend enjoys the DS, man!

catabarez

Hey guys!

I'm looking to buy a GTX 670 preferably something EVGA. Is anyone selling one for a reasonable price?

I'm also looking to sell my EVGA GTX 570 SC. I'm looking for $170 paypal. I'm pretty sure that's a reasonable price lol.

Sold!

Jomjom

Banned
Positive feedback for lilralphie.

Paid immediately for some strategy guides. Is always patient and understanding about my personal circumstances and delays. Really cannot ask for a nicer buyer. Thanks!

Le-mo

If anybody is looking to offload an iPad 3 or unlocked iPhone 4 let me know via PM with price and condition on said item.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for ShinAmano!

Also, I'm awaiting positive feedback from like 3 people, haha.

What can we even do about this? I, too, am awaiting feedback for a NeoGAF user that's also weeks beyond leaving feedback for others before me, as well.

We try to update the feedback as often as possible, alot of times it's a lengthy process.
also, some of us are extremely busy, so please bare with us.

it was actually updated not to long ago, I've been trying to get the mods to move over to the itrader rating system, so it's pretty self sufficient, but I've had no success with that.

Maybe if more people asked about it,, it could happen.

We try to update the feedback as often as possible, alot of times it's a lengthy process.

it was actually updated not to long ago, I've been trying to get the mods to move over to the itrader rating system, so it's pretty self sufficient, but I've had no success with that.

I think they were concerned with people they had successful transactions with but never took the time to post positive feedback in this thread? Not with the hardwork of our faithful feedback-list-updating-volunteers!

I think I need to clarify. I'm not bringing to light a matter of the feedback list being updated. I understand that we have volunteers who give up their time to keep this list current (and I thank you all for that). Rather, I am trying to expose how there is one NeoGAF user who has received feedback from 4 or 5 people over the course of about a month, yet has only posted reciprocating feedback to one of those people.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I think they were concerned with people they had successful transactions with but never took the time to post positive feedback in this thread? Not with the hardwork of our faithful feedback-list-updating-volunteers!

I think I need to clarify. I'm not bringing to light a matter of the feedback list being updated. I understand that we have volunteers who give up their time to keep this list current (and I thank you all for that). Rather, I am trying to expose how there is one NeoGAF user who has received feedback from 4 or 5 people over the course of about a month, yet has only posted reciprocating feedback to one of those people.

oh...well......let me put on my dunce hat lol.

disregard me :)

but yeah I use to have that happen, sometimes honestly I do it myself and I totally forget, maybe you can ping the person about the feedback?

kennah

Taking offers on everything! Preference given to those who want more than one item. Located in Winnipeg, Canada, generally will include shipping to the states and no reasonable offer refused.

A lot of the items below are things that I found while cleaning out my old belongings, and were things that I didn't feel right sending to the dump. For a lot of the older things I will certainly take offers of "I'll pay the shipping!"

Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics (Cart Only) - $8

PS1 (Take everything for $15)
Gran Turismo 1 - no case $2
FFIX - Greatest Hits (sigh) $10
Tony Hawk 2 $2
Jet Moto $2

Genesis (Take them all for $25)
Sonic the Hedgehog not for resale version that would have come with the system $10
Aladdin - No manual $5
Sonic Spinball $10
T2 Arcade Game $10

PS2
Summoner $5

PC - Classics! Figured I'd see if anyone on GAF wants them instead of throwing them out. EVERYTHING is for cost of shipping if you promise you're going to play it :)
King's Quest VI
Flight Sim 95
XIII
Red Alert 2
King's Quest V
Stellar 7
King's Quest III (on 5 1/4 floppy. Yes, really)
Quake 2 no case
Rebel Assault
Myst
Deus Ex
Outpost

SNES
Street Fighter 2 Turbo cart only $6

Misc
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition - $60 obo (No activation Key)
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition - $60 obo (No activation Key)

EVERYTHING BELOW IS FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING as long as you promise to love it.
Quake 1 case only - disc if I find it
Diablo II DVD movie
Sam&Max case only
nintendo64 manual
pilot wings manual
Warcraft III Trailer DVD

WTB - 2x2GB DDR2 667 SODIMM Laptop RAM. Looking to pay $35 shipped.

Shiv47

NeoGAF Plus member (woo!) here. All prices include US shipping. All items in clean, lightly used/like new shape unless noted. Paypal/Amazon Payments accepted. Willing to ship overseas, but extra postage will be required in most cases. Shipping discounted for multiple purchases.

PSP-2000, Silver: INCLUDES: 4GB and 1GB memory sticks, Extended life battery/cover, regular battery/cover, charger cable, manuals, hard case. No dead pixels as of last use; cosmetically very clean, screen protector on since day one, bought new by me. $65

NDS Lite, White: Used but in full working order. Comes with box, adapter; screen protectors used since day one. Bought new. $35
NDS Lite, black: Used but in full working order. Screen protector used, but not since day one, so bottom screen does have some marking. No box, but adapter included. SOLD

Kinect (bought used from Gamestop, but as far as I can tell, it was brand new; includes all documentation and pack-in material) $50

PSP GAMES:
DJ Max Portable 3 $12
DJ Max Portable 2 $13
DJ Max Clazziquai $23
DJ Max Black Square $23
Pump It Up Zero $23
Pump It Up Exceed Portable $23
Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0 $21
Earth Defense Force $28
Taiko no Tatsujin Portable $22
Gundam vs Gundam (includes Japanese guidebook, full color) $25
Gundam Battle Chronicle $15

PS3:
Toro Let's Party (has English subs, platinum trophy, hard to find) $35
Pro Yakkyu Spirits 6 (Japanese baseball) $10

WII:
Kamen Rider W Climax Heroes (need modded or Japanese Wii to play) $18
360:
Culdcept Saga $20

DS:
Taiko no Tatsujin DS (includes 2 cool little drumstick styluses) $25
Game & Watch Collection DS (open but never played): $22
Simple Series Hanafuda (Japanese game, no English): $10

PS2
Devil Summoner 2 (sealed, includes Jack Frost plushie - not pictured - NOTE: does not include the big plastic box thing the LE came in - this is the sealed game and plushie only) $35
Ar Tonelico (bought off eBay, box has some wear) $30

PICTURES OF MOST OF THIS CAN BE SEEN HERE

dallow_bg

nods at old men
NeoGAF Plus member (woo!) here. All prices include US shipping. All items in clean, lightly used/like new shape unless noted. Paypal/Amazon Payments accepted. Willing to ship overseas, but extra postage will be required in most cases. Shipping discounted for multiple purchases.
PS3:
Toro Let's Party (has English subs, platinum trophy, hard to find) $35
Dangit, just bought this on eBay for $53. :)

Sending you a PM on other items though.

Fracas

#fuckonami

I was talking about individuals, not you guys. The feedback updaters are doing a great job, especially at the pace this thread moves :D

For sale, a copy of Radiant Silvergun. Includes case, manual, and disc all in excellent condition. No spine card. I'm asking 130.00 for it which is a good price for this game plus $5 shipping. Again, U.S. buyers and paypal only please.

Also, since it's been many pages ago, I'm once again relisting my copy of Aldynes and Supergrafx console which are also both still available. I've lowered the price of Aldynes from $70 to $60:

For sale, Aldynes for the PC Engine Supergrafx system. Awesome horizontal shmup, the only reason I'm selling it is because it's an extra copy from my collection which I simply don't need. Game comes complete with outer cardboard sleeve art cover (some scuffs here and there but overall looks great), jewel case (great condition except for a crack on the front, you can see it in the third picture "under" the word "Armageddon"), manual (near mint), Hucard (near mint), card sleeve and registration card. It's not easy to come by this game complete and in this good of condition. $60.00 + $5 shipping, U.S. buyers and paypal only, please.

Also for sale in case you need the system Aldynes was made for, one Supergrafx console. System is being sold AS IS with no guarantees! Sometimes it boots games fine with no problem but other times you have to give the cart slot a light NES style blow to get it going. I suspect the system may just need some light cleaning on the inside but I don't have the tools to open it and find out. System has some scuffs here and there and underneath. System comes with gamepad, ac adaptor and av cables, sorry they're not in the picture as they're in storage currently. I'm asking 100.00 for it or best offer. These systems usually go for upwards of $400+ used on ebay, but due to the aforementioned issue I'm selling it much lower, it's a good fixer-upper price.

EDIT: The SuperGrafx also plays ALL regular PC Engine Hucards, not just Supergrafx games!

Shipping will discussed after. Again, U.S. buyers and paypal only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom