• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: White house blocking them and other news outlets from attending press briefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
c18bMq6.jpg

system11

Struggling to reconcile my gut feeling that this is bad with the joy of Buzzfeed being blocked.

I hate Buzzfeed, even more than Gawker.

You need to be more clever like you should have went with

"So much hyperbole and overreaction in here"

But now you have to prove your point.

Lol, he ain't coming back. Trump supporters dip instantly when they're not actively avoiding these threads. They know they can't defend their vomit pile of a president.

This is weird.

The White House just blocked major news outlets because the President's feelings were hurt.

It just... what? This is crazy. And we're only one month in...

E92 M3

This is all Bannon. Bannon is the real threat to the country - not Trump. Getting Bannon and his goons out, might salvage us some time until the next election.

Zubz

Banned
Plus Delaware plus Maryland plus like half of PA

Make that 2/3; it's mosty the middle of the state that wants to drag us back into the coal (The sentiment's still noticeable in Pittsburgh, but damned if our 1/3 of the state shouldn't be a part of this).

Boke1879

This is weird.

The White House just blocked major news outlets because the President's feelings were hurt.

It just... what? This is crazy. And we're only one month in...

You know what I really think it is. This whole FBI, Russia stuff is much bigger, and the WH is trying to do all it can to try and quiet the story.

It's not going to work. this WH is full of leaks the media press are going to go all in.

This is all Bannon. Bannon is the real threat to the country - not Trump. Getting Bannon and his goons out, might salvage us some time until the next election.

They're all knee deep in the river of traitorous shit that is trying to ease sanctions for some of that sweet, sweet Rosneft money.

Ominym

Banned

While I don't think anyone doubts Bannon is a big issue, there is absolutely zero reason to completely absolve Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom