• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

EminemHighHerbieBrent.gif

Not from me, of course.

This targeting rule so fucking stupid. A leaping forearm shiver just got one of our better linebackers tossed and he'll miss the first half of Mississippi State. Terrible call and an awful rule. I hope they get rid of this bullshit.

In the meantime, players are encouraged to target knees and the Cincy QB just had his knee obliterated by someone lunging at him from the ground, which I believe is not a penalty in college.

In other news, we are playing pretty undisciplined football today. Need to get this shit tightened up if we want to finish over .500. On the positive side, we are running the ball at will and might end today with 3 100-yard rushers.

Jesus H. Millard just tried to call a timeout. Get him the hell out of there! He's missing screen passes. Infuriating to watch our D play this well for the offense continuously shit the bed.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So where the fuck is all of the defensive talent in the state of Texas going?

Because they're sure as hell not at UT or A&M.

They don't exist. State's become Spread Offense central, and they just put all the talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This targeting rule so fucking stupid. A leaping forearm shiver just got one of our better linebackers tossed and he'll miss the first half of Mississippi State. Terrible call and an awful rule. I hope they get rid of this bullshit.

In the meantime, players are encouraged to target knees and the Cincy QB just had his knee obliterated by someone lunging at him from the ground, which I believe is not a penalty in college.

In other news, we are playing pretty undisciplined football today. Need to get this shit tightened up if we want to finish over .500. On the positive side, we are running the ball at will and might end today with 3 100-yard rushers.

Here's SCAR going at Gurley's knees. No Flag, No Foul.

AntoneM

Texas looking worse than Virginia, thank goodness we didn't take them into the Pac 12 :jnc

Meanwhile, Colorado tied with FCS Central Arkansas. *face palm*

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The good news is that all of your linebackers are pretty awful, so it should be a minimal setback for you.

I knew it was a bad injury when it happened. The moment it happened, they hit helmet to helmet.

Not to be inappropriate, but I'd like to express my joy in my Thundering Herd starting the season with 2 wins for the first time in a few years. I mean, winning 55 to 0 is indeed indicative of a shit opponent... but the Marshall teams of recent years wouldn't be able to dominate like that.

So hypothetically speaking (and I don't see it actually happening), if UT were to steal Kevin Sumlin away from A&M, how many times would the n-word appear on Aggie message boards?

Trickett has to start over Millard next week right? FCS opponent, give him time to get his legs, but Millard has been just awful tonight. The part that stands out the most is missing two screen throws in a row, and trying to call a timeout without one -_-

AntoneM

I just don't get USC. You have the best receiver in college (at least top 3) on your team. Run a 4-5 wide package and make the LB's cover receivers. Lee will get open and your lack of depth at OL will be less exposed (thanks NCAA).

cashman

Banned
So hypothetically speaking (and I don't see it actually happening), if UT were to steal Kevin Sumlin away from A&M, how many times would the n-word appear on Aggie message boards?

USC seems to be the popular destination for Sumlin. n words will be slung around on texags regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom