• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So if he did throw it away, wouldnt it have been intentional grounding? And a safety? He was not out of the pocket at all

Pocket was irrelevant, no way that was making it past the line of scrimmage. But yeah, probably some eligible receiver was within a ref's view of the "area".

I wish we had a QB that didn't like to throw INTs in the red zone. Pretty tough to score points that way. Of course, Cracraft dropped the TD. I like what I see from our D so far though.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's not your D. You could put traffic cones out there and our offense wouldn't score.

Paches

I wish we had a QB that didn't like to throw INTs in the red zone. Pretty tough to score points that way. Of course, Cracraft dropped the TD. I like what I see from our D so far though. Need points on this drive.

Be thankful that Lane is holding back the talent of that squad. You always have a shot when Lane is in the building!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
And then Halliday makes a nice play. I have such a love/hate relationship with him.

tokkun

So BYU's QB is 7/21 passing with an INT. They have like 400 yds rushing in a little more than a half. Yet they keep calling pass plays.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
What really hurts is that I put in my pick 'em post all the reasons why I should have chosen BYU but I pussed out. I knew Vegas was betting hard on BYU but I neglected to follow them.

Branduil

itxRYWZIqkYn5.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Pac12 refs. Wow. Right call, but why did that take so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom