• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickett has to start over Millard next week right? FCS opponent, give him time to get his legs, but Millard has been just awful tonight. The part that stands out the most is missing two screen throws in a row, and trying to call a timeout without one -_-
One would hope, but who the hell knows. No idea how somebody who has been in the system as long as Millard can take so long calling plays in the huddle and fuck up the time out situation like that.

I just don't get USC. You have the best receiver in college (at least top 3) on your team. Run a 4-5 wide package and make the LB's cover receivers. Lee will get open and your lack of depth at OL will be less exposed (thanks NCAA).
Nobody understands Kiffin's game plan. 0 yard sideways passes to let the receiver get taken down for a loss.

In other news, if LSU can run out the clock and cover against UAB, I hit a 4-team parlay. And I bet on my own team, which never works out well. Too bad I only threw $5 on it :/

So if he did throw it away, wouldnt it have been intentional grounding? And a safety? He was not out of the pocket at all

Safety no matter what... it was not a wise throw.

But it's an obvious TD to me.

As an Ohio State supporter, it gives me schadenfreude to see that throw.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I wish we had a QB that didn't like to throw INTs in the red zone. Pretty tough to score points that way. Of course, Cracraft dropped the TD. I like what I see from our D so far though. Need points on this drive.

tokkun

So if he did throw it away, wouldnt it have been intentional grounding? And a safety? He was not out of the pocket at all

Interesting question. It should be, but the ref didn't throw a flag due to the interception. I don't think they can retroactively assign a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom