• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Five Thread: Gondo, But Not Forgotten

Predict the total number of points scored! (Tiebreaker ONLY)
Baylor v. Texas Tech - O/U Pick: 88

Thursday
Miami (-6.5) v. Cincinnati - NO COVER

Saturday
Houston (-7.5) v. Tulsa - COVER
Texas v. TCU (-13.5) - COVER
Kansas v. Iowa State (-7.5) - COVER
OSUn (-20.5) v. Indiana - NO COVER
UNC v. Ga Tech (-9.5) - COVER
Air Force v. Navy (-5.5) - NO COVER
Alabama v. UGA (-3.5) - NO COVER
WSU v. Cal (-13.5) - COVER
Notre Dame (-3.5) v. Clemson - NO COVER

Predict the total number of points scored! (Tiebreaker ONLY) NOTICE! THE FORMAT OF THE BONUS PICK HAS CHANGED FOR THIS WEEK!
Baylor v. Texas Tech - O/U Pick: 117

Thursday
Miami (-6.5) v. Cincinnati NO COVER

Saturday
Texas v. TCU (-13.5) - NO COVER
UNC v. Ga Tech (-9.5) - NO COVER
Alabama v. UGA (-3.5) - NO COVER
Notre Dame (-3.5) v. Clemson - COVER

andycapps

Who's voting for trump?
I've seen some surprising things on GAF from other members of CFBGAF. But maybe I'm getting older or something, but I just really don't care what people's political opinions are, I can carry on a conversation about sports easily enough with almost anyone. Except an Auburn fan. That's mostly them yelling war damn eagle in my face.

Baylor v. Texas Tech - O/U Pick: 106

Thursday
Miami (-6.5) v. Cincinnati NO COVER

Saturday
Texas v. TCU (-13.5) - COVER
UNC v. Ga Tech (-9.5) - NO COVER
Alabama v. UGA (-3.5) - COVER
Notre Dame (-3.5) v. Clemson - NO COVER

cdyhybrid

I've seen some surprising things on GAF from other members of CFBGAF. But maybe I'm getting older or something, but I just really don't care what people's political opinions are, I can carry on a conversation about sports easily enough with almost anyone. Except an Auburn fan. That's mostly them yelling war damn eagle in my face.

So Tammy isn't an outlier? :p

andycapps

So Tammy isn't an outlier? :p
Nah, Tammy is a surprisingly accurate representation of the Auburn fanbase. I'm only half kidding.

UGA and Frank Martin have put out the hype video for the Bama game. It's titled The Storm, and I could run through a brick wall right now. I'm assuming they're calling it that because the forecast is 3-5 inches of rain on Saturday.

https://vimeo.com/141098982

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Someone else needs to do the threads and the pick 'em for a while if you guys give a shit. I'm sick of comments like this just skating on by.
So, how long until the South "rises again?" I'd join the army if it meant I got a chance to launch artillery at states that do this kind of crap.
Later, guys.

Someone else needs to do the threads and the pick 'em for a while if you guys give a shit. I'm sick of comments like this just skating on by.

Later, guys.

Meh people bash my state all the time, just deal with it and go with them being ignorant.

Meh people bash my state all the time, just deal with it and go with them being ignorant.

Columbus is such an awesome place even if you don't do the whole college football thing. Ohio gets a bad rap.

Also I treat most of the OT like I treat internet article comments-don't read them and you'll be all the better for it.

Columbus is such an awesome place even if you don't do the whole college football thing. Ohio gets a bad rap.

Also I treat most of the OT like I treat internet article comments-don't read them and you'll be all the better for it.

Columbus is so different than the rest of the state, south east ohio and a lot of NE ohio is kind of a shit hole, but Cleveland and Cincy still have cool things.

Never really got the Kaaya hype.

The earlier drive in this quarter was very good play-lots of accurate, on-target passes. He might not be the savior of the program but he certainly seems competent enough, and with Miami's talent level that should be good enough for eight wins in a season. Too bad (haha not really, rot in irrelevancy forever shitbags) their coaching is so awful.

Al Golden is the Will Muschump of Miami. I can't believe that putz has lasted that long. Actually, I can, because Donna Shalala wanted to destroy the football program. Well, mission accomplished. I'm just glad UF didn't wait as long to pull the trigger on our change. McElwain may not be much better, but it's a change. Watching Miami turn into Temple has been a bit disheartening. That program deserves much better. Plus, it sucks having FSU be the best program in the state. Fuck the Criminoles.

Later, guys.

Damn it, not you too, mre :(

Agreed that those comments are not cool, though. It's pretty gross how people do that.

Top Bottom