• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord now available for pre-order - $39.99 standard edition & $59.99 deluxe edition w/ 72 hours early access

HofT

I can’t tell if serious…

One of the appeals of Overwatch characters is their representation of different countries. Many people appreciate the sense of national stereotypes and their pride that brings to the characters, even if they don't openly mention it. If done right, like what Overwatch was originally doing before they diverged from that sentiment, always tends to resonate well.

Last edited:

Tams

I missed the announcement trailers for this.

My only questions are: Why? and Who asked for yet another arena character shooter?

This dude I play with who is enjoying XDefiant even said this looks too generic.

son wow GIF by Australian Survivor

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I didn't ask for Noel Gallagher and I still don't want him. Fuck him.
He's 100% right though. If Noel doesn't do it for you, go to Henry Fords "Faster horses" quote.

The games industry would be in a pathetic place if creators had to wait to be asked before making what they wanted.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
Price reflects the 40 people that buy this game.

No return on investment Sony. This is your Anthem failure game. Stick to shoving Aloy into every game genre. That will make more money than this.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'm neutral on this game. Will not play it at all even if it's good. But this will be one of the most interesting games to come out this year to watch. Sink or swim, it'll be fun to see the meltdowns.

Top Bottom