• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 8 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOS

Triumph/Yarni (*uck their sisters in the @unt), the fuck seat, the glasses and Buckner... instant classic Curb!

aparisi2274

ThirstyFly said:
Larry's reaction to Susie in the car... I almost died.

I am still crying over here from that scene. I had to pause it because I couldn't breathe.

This episode has easily trumped the pakistani chicken episode as my favorite of the season.

b9c0pk.jpg

6j3nsm.gif

So funny.

"Pretty, Pretty, Pretty ... good"
"Dr. Therapist"
Fuck Seat
George Lucas
Glasses
"No I stole It"
"She was coming downstairs, you get it?"

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This season is amazing

Why is it ending ; ;

I need 20 more episodes stat!

That Suzy/Larry segment destroyed me

When Suzy says "Give me a RIDE!"...I started giggling so hard and when it started I was in tears

Nif

Need a gif of Larry popping his head up in the window about 10 minutes in after hearing the ice cream truck.

woodchuck

god damn larry/suzie in the car was amazing

this is probably my favorite season so far. for me, every episode has been a hit.

not a fan of yari (half yelling, half laughing)... buckner was distractically bad at acting as well, but the payoff as worth it.

black man wearing glasses was ace... suzie in the car hahah... ending good... pretty mixed feelings, though.
b9c0pk.jpg

lol suzie's o face is actually a bit hot :\. She was probably pretty cute 20 years ago.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I have no idea how he does it, but Larry David is a certifiable comedic genius. The sheer quality this season has offered has been unrivaled. This season has shot up to top 3 for Curb. Absolutely flawless episode.

He has to do season 9 now. This has been one of the best curb seasons yet. Could go out on a high note but dude has so much more left in the tank. Im convinced Larry could do 20 seasons and it wouldn't get stale for me. I seriously cant live without this show.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also loved the Kofaux reference in this episode

From the "You're Kofauxing us" episode

To Bukner mentioning him and Larry smiling really hard

Great episode. Buckner catching the baby, Suzie in the car, the therapist, everything with Leon--all pure fucking gold.

I can't wait to see
Michael J. Fox
next week in the finale.

Clydefrog

Lactose_Intolerant said:
So funny.

"Pretty, Pretty, Pretty ... good"
"Dr. Therapist"
Fuck Seat
George Lucas
Glasses
"No I stole It"
"She was coming downstairs, you get it?"

lol how do you do that. pickin' out my favorite bits and shit. well done, sir.

MMaRsu

Banned
Holy shit just got done watching it and yet again this season proves that Curb should never stop airing lol :p.

Yari was kind of annoying though. But the car seat stuff and Suzie getting off on it and larry's reactions were amazing.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
This season is making me want to watch all the previous seasons. Larry David is amazing.

Enco

OpinionatedCyborg said:
lol suzie's o face is actually a bit hot :\. She was probably pretty cute 20 years ago.
-.-

Good episode. Still like PC the most but so far it has been a great season. Will miss the show.

Meier

Last night's episode was amazing. I was laughing my ass off at Yari and then it just continued to top itself with every new scene. I think when he was kicking him out, Yari actually said Larry Fucknered it which made me laugh even harder. Every Leon scene last night was comedy gold and the therapist continually giving away patient's info.. oh my god. The show is just crushing it this season.

As a baseball diehard, these few episodes have been beyond priceless.

After he hit the ice cream truck, and the driver goes "Is she alright?" Larry was so quick in saying "Who cares!" it was hilarious. I love his hate towards Susie.

AnkitT

I thought it was an average episode. The sorta origins of "Pretty, pretty.... good" was a nice touch, and the whole George Lucas thing was boss.

Medalion

Banned
This episode was such fucking gold towards the 2nd half holy shit

Susie O-face

Bill Buckner catch

Leon in glasses once again whiting shit up

George Lucas loves Prostitutes, hey who doesn't?

Pretty pretty good origin story

Daaaaamn

The yasi stuff and the random profanity was hard to watch and left a sour note for the episode but everything else after was freaking hilarious.

The use of the "C***" swear word... I wonder how many people turned off their tv at that point in time. I know people who cannot abide by it.

Pachterballs said:
The yasi stuff and the random profanity was hard to watch and left a sour note for the episode but everything else after was freaking hilarious.

The use of the "C***" swear word... I wonder how many people turned off their tv at that point in time. I know people who cannot abide by it.
Since Curb has done entire episodes based on that word I find it hard to believe there's a large portion of the audience who doesn't know what they're in for at this point.

Lactose_Intolerant said:
I didn't find any of the Yuri stuff to be funny. They should have made his speech even more offensive or did something else.
Well there was the novelty factor of that character being played by the guy who is the voice of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, using basically the exact same voice. I wonder how many people thought it sounded familiar but couldn't place it :)

Dr Prob

Banned
vaelic said:
wow BUCKNER is a horrible actor

Yeah he was really wooden, though strangely animated when Hesh asked if either of them were Jewish. "Not me!" Anyway, I'm happy that he got to save the day. Fun episode.

We aren't just going to beat them. We will GRAB them, and we will FUCK their sisters. In the cunt. Are you listening? Bring it in, c'mon! Fuck these people!

FUCK THESE PEOPLE!!!

Yes!

ETA, as I didn't see the above discussion: The Yari/Yuri stuff wasn't all great, but I loved his motivational speech.

Medalion

Banned
Yari mentioned that he was Steinbrenner
with Larry looking on going yeah yeah yeah, I was the VOICE of Steinbrenner on Seinfeld :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom