• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daigasso! Band Brothers P |Import Discussion| Project Iwatoid P

All I caught was download play, but if they add playing with friends, I'd be really happy. Super pleased with the post-launch support thus far.

we'll need to get a gaf band together

Zornica

Banned
My Japanese is incredibly spotty so I didn't catch most of what Iwata said just now on the Japanese 'Direct', but it sounds like significant updates are coming to the game. Download play, online play with 3DS friends, other stuff...

turned the volume down to listen to the european one...
Maybe someone else listened to it? The few glimpses I got looked good though...

edit: I hope it's regionfree download play :<

23:10 Band Bros. P to be updated over time. Download play, friend Internet play, UI updates. Free local play version today.

Yeahhhh I wouldn't count on region free download play.

Still, looking forward to the update. Wonder when it's out? Is it out now? I'm busy at the moment so I can't check.

JKTrix

I was just looking at that too. It was linked in-game and I checked it out then too, but didn't really get it :p I think it may be actual streamed radio stuff with MCs, maybe even live. I can't find that YouTube channel though

Shurayuki

this is the version we got
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCC_-1gVE5Q

I might be bias though... after all it's part of my childhood :p
I asked a friend who is into music once, he told me that this version is actually pretty nifty when it comes to the composition itself.

The german versions of anime (at least on RTL2) were insanely good back then. But the japanese ones are cool too so.
Great, spent like an hour yesterday watching all the sailormoon intros and all transformations and stuff, now I kinda watch it again :lol: The animation quality is insane, compared it to new magical girl animations and imo sailormoon beats them all, kinda crazy.

In terms of openings I don't have many to request because of my lack of knowledge, but Serial Experiments Lain (Duvet), the Detective Conan stuff and Hikaru no Go (Dream stuff) needs to be made, onegai~ m(_ _)m
My favorite was Cat's Eye though (Japan), somebody do that ;_;

Yes ! finally received my copy :)
shipped on Nov 14 ... I really thought it was lost :)

Waai gratz, now for the hours of downloading and recording ;P (/^^)/

But I need region free download play T_T
in todays updates:

and something I've been waiting for
http://bandbros-p.nintendo.co.jp/music/musicDetail/index/17148

Region free download play is never gonna happen.
Internet play among friends is cool though.

You've been waiting to uninstall? Don't do i~t!

Zornica

Banned
In terms of openings I don't have many to request because of my lack of knowledge, but Serial Experiments Lain (Duvet), the Detective Conan stuff and Hikaru no Go (Dream stuff) needs to be made, onegai~ m(_ _)m
My favorite was Cat's Eye though (Japan), somebody do that ;_;

need! But I don't think we will ever get it...
also need:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCN94v6i0Fs
also lady oscar also saber rider and... and... just give me everything :p I guess I have to learn how to create tracks for this game now :(

You've been waiting to uninstall? Don't do i~t!

maybe :<
Well, to be honest I am waiting for the nico nico mix...

btw: anyone tried the miiverse yet? Could be a good starting point for some music suggestions *cough*

Shurayuki

need! But I don't think we will ever get it...
also need:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCN94v6i0Fs
also lady oscar also saber rider and... and... just give me everything :p I guess I have to learn how to create tracks for this game now :(

btw: anyone tried the mii verse yet? Could be a good starting point for some music suggestions *cough*

Hah, One Piece can't hold a bottle of rum next to Treasure Island, ah it's funny how popular german Saber Rider is, you almost only find german clips of it on ther internet. Lady Oscar I was reminded of when I watched the Morning Musume Ribbon no Kishi musical, apparently it was influenced by that (says german wiki).

&#65327;&#65355; screw this, just do all anime intros from the 80s and 90s, can't take THAT long, a lifetime should suffice...
(Tsubasa soundtracks too, no Moete Hero yet how?! Huh, never even heard the Japanese Kickers opening, oh and flipping Mila/Attack No.1 god do I want that now ;_; Wait, why is this thread in the 80s now)

Hah yah thought about that since not many Japanese will read neogaf, but the whole ID stuff was a bit too much for me, will register for Mario though.

Stan64

I have just skimmed the info myself from conclusion and what other people have written but these are the news from the Nintendo Direct.

- A small application released in eShop that let friends connect to you like they were using Download Play.
- More updates planned, like playing online with friends and UI updates.
- They will start some sort of Youtube-service and you pay tomatoes to get songs up there?
- Their Radio/Event webpage have a competition where you can submit a Jingle for their upcoming Radio Show. (There were a similiar Event-page with competitions for DX off site.)

Zornica

Banned
&#65327;&#65355; screw this, just do all anime intros from the 80s and 90s, can't take THAT long, a lifetime should suffice...
(Tsubasa soundtracks too, no Moete Hero yet how?! Huh, never even heard the Japanese Kickers opening, oh and flipping Mila/Attack No.1 god do I want that now ;_; Wait, why is this thread in the 80s now)

Hah yah thought about that since not many Japanese will read neogaf, but the whole ID stuff was a bit too much for me, will register for Mario though.

I need moete hero! shouldn't be to hard to create...

Too much? it's just "type in your mail address, confirm, enjoy"

- A small application released in eShop that let friends connect to you like they were using Download Play.

thank you for crushing my hopes

Shurayuki

I need moete hero! shouldn't be to hard to create...

Too much? it's just "type in your mail address, confirm, enjoy"

Yeah but the whole linking Miis, Miis overriding savegames (no problem if I don't have a WiiU?) and Mii being abducted by aliens was something that seemed like a bad idea to do without doing some looking into.
Don't want my saves to go the way of the dodo like it happened to some Gaffers.

&#9834;&#9829;&#9834;&#9829;

Ok, well that radio stuff is at least starting to make sense now, was very confused when I looked at that homepage when it opened.

Starting translation of this page, if it's not done somewhere on gaf yet?

Finally, the "Original Composition Submission" service will be launched!

To commemorate the start of this service, we're mass recruiting for the Jingle of our planned talk show 'All Night Suppon'. All submissions will be uploaded to the Suppon Youtube channel and the best will be featured on the actual program.

<Time of Recruitment>
2013/12/19&#65374;2014/1/31

<Details on submissions>
- The jingle will be a short song used at the beginning of the show and as a transition to the corners (segments)
- It should be 5-15 seconds long
- Have it say &#12458;&#12540;&#12523;&#12490;&#12452;&#12488;&#12473;&#12483;&#12509;&#12531; (All Night Suppon) somewhere in the Jingle

<How to apply>
-Select
&#12300;&#12461;&#12519;&#12483;&#12463;&#12501;&#12455;&#12521;&#12540;&#12475;&#12531;&#12479;&#12540;&#12301;&#8594;&#12300;&#20316;&#26354;&#12301;&#8594;&#12300;&#27005;&#35676;&#25237;&#31295;&#12301;&#8594;&#12300;&#12458;&#12522;&#12472;&#12490;&#12523;&#26354;&#25237;&#31295;&#12301;
Kyokefella Senter -> Composition -> Music Contribution -> Original Song Contribution
(3x the bottom option in the Kyokefeller Center)

Select your song and submit

<Important Notes>

- A contribution costs 1 tomato
- When you submit your song, follow the form of &#12300;ANS&#12472;&#12531;&#12464;&#12523;&#12539;&#26354;&#21517;&#65312;&#25237;&#31295;&#32773;&#21517;&#12301; (= "ANS&#12472;&#12531;&#12464;&#12523;&#12539;Song Title&#65312;Name of Contributor") when naming your piece

# The song title will be displayed on youtube, please make sure it doesn't infringe on any copyrights

JKTrix

When you search for English communities for this game on Google, this is like the only thread that comes up. If it's not here, it doesn't exist in English!

Shurayuki

Awesome! Thank you! I would like to know more about what happened at the first event. If you care to translate. ^.^

Uh, is that what the timetable is of?

&#65297;&#65299;&#26178;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288; &#12288;Opening&#12288;&#8594;&#12288;Group concert - "A concert gathering that groups of up to 10 people, from beginner to advanced user can enjoy."
&#65297;&#65300;&#26178;&#65299;&#65296;&#20998;&#12288;&#12288;Talk event&#12288;: Event MC Yoshida Naoki
&#65297;&#65301;&#26178;&#65296;&#65296;&#20998;&#12288;&#12288;Break and music exchange gathering - " A time where the music loving servants (shimobe, like the pre-release app) can proudly share their created songs"
&#65297;&#65301;&#26178;&#65299;&#65296;&#20998;&#12288;&#12288;Stage concert - "We prepared real audio equipment and a lightshow - you can enjoy a real musical performance on the Imagine Studio stage. The performance will be shown on a screen"
&#65297;&#65303;&#26178;&#65296;&#65296;&#20998;&#12288;&#12288;Big Concert (well the Daigasso from the game title)
&#65297;&#65303;&#26178;&#65298;&#65296;&#20998;&#12288;&#12288;End of Performance

There was also apparently an advance screening of "Get to grips with it! Composition Class", they took questions beforehand on what people wanted to learn about. This movie will be distributed later for all to see.
Also you could buy the goods depicted here, t-shirts and pick-strap bands
They also sold real delicious tomatoes from Chiba, to rub it in ;D

Shurayuki

wait, what? In general? or just for the event?

All the info is just for the event.

There doesn't seem to be information on submitting original works outside of this.

-

Actually I started up the thing to submit original songs (as described earlier) and it seems to imply submitting a song always will cost tomatoes.

The whole original song business is not being operated by Nintendo, it's Nippon Hôsô. There's your typical 'hand over your soul' TOS for your submitted songs here. It mentions used tomatoes will not be restored no matter what so it seems a sound assumption you'll always use them.

Zornica

Banned
so... if I submit licensed music I have to pay for it?
what if I submit something so niche, they will never find out where it is from? I could claim I wrote it myself :>
is there even an option for that?

Shurayuki

Sadly there's no demo, the local play tool doesn't seem to do anything on its own and I don't think the Shimobe tool can be used anymore.

so... if I submit licensed music I have to pay for it?
what if I submit something so niche, they will never find out where it is from? I could claim I wrote it myself :>
is there even an option for that?

Well the normal submission process is for the licensed music (JASRAC etc). That's free.
(AH, you probably mean like, not licensed in japan for example, yeah then the below will apply)

Yeah theoretically you could try to claim ownership of something, but in that lovely TOS above you revoke all your rights to make any claims and allow them to do with it whatever they want so you'd not get anything out of that anyways ;D
Oh and if Nippon Hôsô or Nintendo get sued because of your shenanigans you'll have to pay for any settlements and stuff.

Paying to get your original stuff up seems backwards (and outside of the event is still up in the air), but I guess it's their way of covering the expenses to hire the people to keep these services running and check your submissions. That's why you pay for your normal downloads (salary of people who check submissions, royalties etc).

god, i just recently picked up a copy of mario paint, and it's really made me appreciate how good and user-friendly band bros's music creation software is, ahaha

Oh, btw, do we have a date on the update, by any chance? Or at least a timeframe? Any idea at all or just "in the near future"?

Shurayuki

god, i just recently picked up a copy of mario paint, and it's really made me appreciate how good and user-friendly band bros's music creation software is, ahaha

Oh, btw, do we have a date on the update, by any chance? Or at least a timeframe? Any idea at all or just "in the near future"?

Nah I don't think, Famitsu and other sites say spring 2014 for the update to play with local people without using the app so that's probably the earliest date for anything.

Ah now I looked it up and Iwata did say that in the Direct, didn't know you could pronounce next spring raishun &#26469;&#26149;.

&#9834;&#9829;&#9834;&#9829;

Also I translated the Original Song TOS because...because...
I'd guess some people would use it so it's good to know?

[Original Music Submission] User Agreement

The submitted original music, as well as information like the name of the contributor and so on (from here on called 'contribution etc') may be used by Nippon Hôsô or any designated third parties (from here on called 'Nippon Hôsô etc'), distributed to video hosting services like Youtube, distributed to other clients, or used for promotional purposes and similar (from here on called 'this use').

For this use, the customer grants Nippon Hôsô etc the following rights for his contribution etc, regardless of region and with no time restriction, at a non-exclusive basis and at no compensation: reproduction, change, adaption, translation/rendering, creation of secondary works, use in a movie, distribution, transmission, rights for public transmission (from here on called 'titular rights').
Furthermore, the client will not exercise any individual rights like author's personal rights in regards to his contribution etc, even if he is the lawful owner of them.

Contribution etc is restricted to original creations by the client.
The client guarantees that his contribution etc does not interfere with any rights of third parties
(containing copyright control entities like JASRAC) or legally protected interests.

In the unlikely event of a claim or lawsuit being raised against Nintendo, Nippon Hôsô etc or their business partners in regards to the client's contribution etc, the client bears the responsibility of settling the dispute and will compensate for any monetary burden placed on Nintendo, Nippon Hôsô etc or their business partners (including reasonable legal expenses). Please be sufficiently cautious.
This does not cover (quoad hoc) malicious intent (mens rea) or grave errors concerning Nintendo, Nippon Hôsô etc or their business partners.

This use will be decided upon after examination of the contribution etc by Nippon Hôsô etc. Please understand that used tomatoes will not be restored for any cause, even if not covered in this use.
It is also possible that Nippon Hôsô etc may send information on new campaigns or similar to persons whose contribution etc was selected as an excellent work.
Inquiries into details of the examination or results can not be answered.

The contens of the music distribution service may be changed or terminated without advance notice.

Shurayuki

The Suppon Youtube Page is here by the way.
Empty as of now.

The wiki says contributions will indeed cost one tomato (to pay server bills etc).

Since Iwata mentioned that Nintendo paid out tomatoes to contributors on 12.01 for the first time, here's some numbers. Iwata mentioned that one top contributor got 347 tomatoes for hist work, while the wiki mentions reports of somebody with 1 contribution around rank ~300 in the charts getting 2 tomatoes.
Rank 160 - 113 like - 7 tomatoes

Zornica

Banned
I just started creating my first track but I can't figure out how to paste stuff I copied before...

edit: it worked... no idea why it didn't before

Since Iwata mentioned that Nintendo paid out tomatoes to contributors on 12.01 for the first time, here's some numbers. Iwata mentioned that one top contributor got 347 tomatoes for hist work, while the wiki mentions reports of somebody with 1 contribution around rank ~300 in the charts getting 2 tomatoes.

D:

i'd better find some shit that people want to download

or even better, shit that people don't know they want to download yet

JKTrix

Wait for the next monthly AKB song and POUNCE on it immediately.

Thanks a lot for these translations, Shurayuki!

Zornica

Banned
woot... there is a limit on how many chords I can use?
I am not even half through and already ran out T_T

edit:eek:k... whats going on now?
no matter what instrument I pick, I can only choose do-re-mi input... why?

edit2: please don't tell me you can use keyboard and "guitar input mode" only once...
why? that's stupid -_-

is there any way to work around that? I can't handle the fucking do-re-mi input T_T

even more thread abuse...
http://bandbros-p.nintendo.co.jp/music/musicDetail/index/17351
http://bandbros-p.nintendo.co.jp/music/musicDetail/index/17660

edit... 4?5?:
took some time to read through miiverse. I'd like to participate, but I am really bad at forming sentences in Japanese :7 it's always easier the other way around...

edit_whatever: ooh... now I get it... piano input is for vocaloid tracks? guitar for guitar tracks... and fucking do-re-mi for everything else.
I don't understand how anyone without musical knowledge is supposed to work with this... how do you guys do it? Even with the proper music sheets at hand, I still can't get it done...

Shurayuki

Suppon Youtube started uploading people's Jingle contributions!

I don't understand how anyone without musical knowledge is supposed to work with this... how do you guys do it? Even with the proper music sheets at hand, I still can't get it done...

Well hopefully their composition guide video will make things easier.

I'm not sure if there are any guides outside of that, doesn't seem like it (no links on wiki).

You can use piano input for any Do-Re-Mi track. If you go into a Do-Re-Mi track, hit settings, and hit the bottom right button, it takes you to piano input.

JKTrix

There's a composition guide video?

I don't think the music creation is intended to be friendly for people 'without musical knowledge', but I think if you can at least understand the different note values/lengths it will get you a long way.

Is that what you're having issues with, just transposing the notes? Or is it actually using the interface? Would a button guide help for the basic inputs (of non-piano mode)?

xk0sm0sx

I have ZERO musical knowledge, and it took me around a year of using BandBro's composer to get decent with it. But good thing is it's really easy to use, easier than PC softwares that I've tried to get into.

And it's pretty deep such that you can add different properties to the sound of an instrument.
However, the best handheld composer is still the KORG DS10 lol. (The KORG M3 released on 3DS is a midi composer, it's not as good).

Zornica

Banned
You can use piano input for any Do-Re-Mi track. If you go into a Do-Re-Mi track, hit settings, and hit the bottom right button, it takes you to piano input.

yeah... took me a while to get the hang of it... but I am making progress now... slowly..

edit: I learned more about music in the last 4 hours than in all the years at school...

edit2; I can see the sun, also I am finally done.

edit3: failed to submit the song... server error T_T

edit4: submitted but found 3 minor mistakes afterwards -_-... I am sure I fixed those before...

Zornica

Banned
a new day, a new doubblepost, a new song.
I still can't figure out how to make the guitar in "guitar mode" sound good..
It always sounds like shit...

Shurayuki

a new day, a new doubblepost, a new song.
I still can't figure out how to make the guitar in "guitar mode" sound good..
It always sounds like shit...

Yah slow threads are a bit of a pain to post in sometimes hehe.
Blame it on region locks!11

So many ways to play a guitar in here, what do you mean, while composing?

edit4: submitted but found 3 minor mistakes afterwards -_-... I am sure I fixed those before...

ugh man tell me about it

also yeah i don't get guitar parts at all either, ahaha. I've just been outright avoiding them until I can get some help, but when I can figure it out I'll post my findings in here.

This is the difficulty of being pretty much the entirely of the English-speaking community for the game, I guess! We don't really have anyone to ask for help but eachother. Ah well.

Zornica

Banned
I am sure we aren't the only ones... I saw some english and even german posts in the band brothers miiverse thread.

yeah, I meant "guitar mode" while composing. I guess you have to hit the right chords by yourself... that's something I surely can't do.
to bad... the song I am editing atm could really use it...

Shurayuki

Okay. (Post EDIT, can also advance straight to the bottom ;_;)

Assuming you have chords to play either because you're doing something original or found chord tabs on the internet (shouldn't be too hard) or managed to hear/trial and error them. (/^o^)/
Well here's problem No.1, it's not like I know how to use the editor, but maybe I can help you a bit with my limited 1year 'o Rocksmith guitar skills. *cough*

(Perfect time to lose my stylus agh, hard to try things myself)

Having a cursory look it seems the Guitar mode is set up to let you play Chords and Arpeggios. Chords being, well Chords (multiple notes ringing out at the same time) and arpeggios = playing individual notes of a chord one after another. (ignore arpeggios for the time being, you probably don't need them only chords to carry the rhythm)
The problem you're having there is probably that you don't know which strings to strum to make a chord ring out correctly I'd guess? It might be too work intensive, but I think looking at a page that shows you how to play the chords could allow you to bypass that. For example JustinGuitar's chord page.

Basically, I want you to ignore everything you see in the chord boxes except for the top part. That shows you what strings to play which should be what makes your chords sound shitty (the input in&#12288;&#12522;&#12474;&#12512;), the rest would be the fingering which you basically chose by choosing the chord to play (&#12467;&#12540;&#12489; input).

111-dchord-edited44je3.gif

I think Bandbros reads like tabs, so string 6 is the first string on the left of the chordbox (low E).

Simply strum all strings except the ones with X. (The X means this chord is not strummed, the O would be an open string which doesn't have a finger on it when strummed on a real guitar).
In summary, for D, only strum strings 1-4.

Try that with your chords, put two of the same after each other and strum all the strings on one chords and only the right ones on the other, you should be able to notice the difference. That should fix your chords sounding crummy.

EDIT: Ok shit, whaddaya know. The above is all fine and dandy and I'll leave it there because it's good advice, BUT you don't actually have to look at that when you want to compose. After choosing a chord and going to the rhythm section to choose your strumming, the strings (numbers) that compose your chord have a white background. so only strum the numbers with the white background (the others have a grey background) and you should be fine! <- TL:DR

The chord will ring out until the next X (&#38899;&#12434;&#27490;&#12417;&#12427;), denoted by the pink boxes.

Zornica

Banned
that was somewhat helpfull, thanks
problem is: I don't need regular chords like F, G or A...
I need F2,F3, G2,G3 A2, A3
and I have no idea how I can get them...
Do I have to click on the Chord under &#12467;&#12540;&#12489; and change the number accordingly? because it hardly sounds any different (as in higher/lower pitch)

edit: compared to the do-re-mi input... it still sounds like shit -_-

Maybe I should ask some of my musician friends for some advice...

Shurayuki

that was somewhat helpfull, thanks
problem is: I don't need regular chords like F, G or A...
I need F2,F3, G2,G3 A2, A3
and I have no idea how I can get them...
Do I have to click on the Chord under &#12467;&#12540;&#12489; and change the number accordingly? because it hardly sounds any different (as in higher/lower pitch)

edit: compared to the do-re-mi input... it still sounds like shit -_-

Maybe I should ask some of my musician friends for some advice...

Umm, that's weird annotation, where are you getting that from. The #2 chord would probably be an add9 chord then since sometime's people write it that way?

(also there are different fingerings for chords if you click on one after you pulled it into the note highway but that shouldn't be what you're looking for).

If push comes to shove you can google that chord and put it into BandBros as a custom.

Observation: F2 is not a standard chord symbol, but it's often used (incorrectly) instead of Fadd2/Fadd9 (the chord on this page), or Fsus2/Fadd9(no3).

Zornica

Banned
I am pretty sure the chords are correct
I get all my chords directly out of cubase and it sounds right when used with the do-re-mi input
it doesn't sound right in guitar mode though... Well it kinda sounds how it should, but shittier

Shurayuki

I am pretty sure the chords are correct
I get all my chords directly out of cubase and it sounds right when used with the do-re-mi input
it doesn't sound right in guitar mode though... Well it kinda sounds how it should, but shittier

Ah googling a bit it seems Cubase talks in keyboard chords, which probably uses slightly different annotation than guitar chords, looking at keyboard to guitar conversion stuff. Wait for ediiit ;D

No okay looking at it it should be the add9, at least for the F2 I looked at. Not sure what to do about that not sounding right.

You can look at the do-re-mi style annotation of the chords if you click on them and the blue settings button on the grid and then change via the flip-switch. Can also input your notes that way in the editor. Maybe you'll find your sound like that?

Ok yeah em weird, how the hell do you change tunings for your guitar. Can do it in the piano input. But...wha~. Can't find it, anyone? (Hmpf, can only change key for the whole piece eh? oh well)

Edit: (<-I never use that lol) Did I tell you to try the sus2 anyways? you'll have to look that up and put it in yourself though. This looks like the Chord tool in BB - Fsus2, here's its F2 but that's Fadd9.

For the chord creator click on &#12458;&#12522;&#12462;&#12490;&#12523; ->&#12288;&#12467;&#12540;&#12489;&#35373;&#23450; (blue) the flipswitch has the sheet music style annotation.

Zornica

Banned
this is getting ridiculously complicated...
but I will try.
If it doesn't work, screw it...

Fadd9 sounds better, yeah. but still got the problem with the A's and G's...
especially A2... ugh

edit: I think I know what the problem is..
I am an idiot and F2, F3, G2, G3, A2, A3 aren't chords, they are single notes
So... the next thing would be to figure out how to tranform them either into chords OR type in single notes...

Shurayuki

this is getting ridiculously complicated...
but I will try.
If it doesn't work, screw it...

Fadd9 sounds better, yeah. but still got the problem with the A's and G's...
especially A2... ugh

edit: I think I know what the problem is..
I am an idiot and F2, F3, G2, G3, A2, A3 aren't chords, they are single notes
So... the next thing would be to figure out how to tranform them either into chords OR type in single notes...

Haha yeah that's great. Can probably figure out that somehow. Though admittedly single notes are the part where I only read guitar tabs in numbers so I have NO idea how to translate that.

The single note input might actually be the new thing in BandBrosP, that's the arpeggio stuff. by strumming just a single string in the rhythm input you can get single notes like that.

Can do that in the Chord editor easily. Just need to figure out what corresponds to the # for the piano notes. You can also use the sheet music input if you know what you're looking for there.

Zornica

Banned
ok...
I guess I will just ask my friends. it's probably easier and also faster

Sonic2 Chemical Planet
http://bandbros-p.nintendo.co.jp/music/musicDetail/index/17470
I guess this is yours? :D

I think I can do a few sonic 3 songs... Battery or lava reef maybe..

edit:a new song, a new problem... I need to play chords with a piano... but I don't know how -_-

also: I found a way to make my first song sound even better... I hope they reject it so that I can submit the newer and better version -_-

Top Bottom