• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III [Import OT] Kindle the fire, one last time

Ryan7556

Neo Member
can anyone explain to me why the characters sometimes (question about something VERY basic)
appear to be burning? is that basically the new version of being in human form or undead form?

It's cinder/kindled form, that happens after using the ember or defeating a boss

Jobbs

Banned
It's cinder/kindled form, that happens after using the ember or defeating a boss

so is an ember the new version of a humanity
? can you give me a brief overview on what this means because I fear learning it in japanese will be challenging

ScribbleD

Trying to avoid spoilers, but I must know: How effective are this game's wheel skeletons on a scale from 1-10? 1 being weak, and 10 being Lu Bu. I found the ones in Dark Souls 2 quite lacking.

Hypron

I don't have a traditional job rn so I can sleep when I feel like. =D

Haha, I'm the same most days of the week but I have to do some tutoring tomorrow and meet my supervisor. And the game releases at 4am. Not exactly the most convenient schedule :p

Trying to avoid spoilers, but I must know: How effective are this game's wheel skeletons on a scale from 1-10? 1 being weak, and 10 being Lu Bu. I found the ones in Dark Souls 2 quite lacking.

Yeah, the DaS2 wheel skeletons didn't live up to their stun-locking, shield-devouring legacy.

so is an ember the new version of a humanity
? can you give me a brief overview on what this means because I fear learning it in japanese will be challenging
I think you gain a HP bonus upon consumption then just lose that upon death now.

Krigaren

PGYIOWb.jpg

Guess it's finally time to stop watching.

Wookieomg

Sigh, I had a 5000 yen card and a 3000 yen card in checkout at playasia and I finally caved and decided to go for it. After checkout, I became aware that only the 3000 yen card made it through the transaction... I guess I tried to do the payment right as they were running out of 5000 yen cards. Fuck... So now i'm sitting here with only a 3000 yen card. :( I wasn't charged for the 5000 yen card or anything, but I'd rather not have to spend even more money just to get the required funds >_<

Regardless I will be playing the Japanese version in ~12 hours. It would be nice if people use spoilers tag. This is a import thread not a spoilers thread.

I am sure there will be plenty of people visiting and who want to hear about the game, spoiler free.

Seems odd that
they're using characters from Bloodborne

To be fair,
it looks like a mix of the Watchdog, Moon Presence, and the Gaping Dragon, but the resemblance is uncanny.

Also, was that Pontiff ring the same one you get from Vordt, or no?

Top Bottom