• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Homeboyd

I'm still not good with FRs. Only good with the Vex, lol
It does take some getting used to and you need to find one with high impact and quick charge rate. Nothing worse than landing a full FR shot and leaving them with a sliver of health.

Plugone, foil, plan c, pocket infinity, light of the abyss are all good ones.

Once you get the hang of it you'll realize how unbelievably OP it is. Basically a shotgun with long range.

so what's nightfall? archon priest with arc?

i got fatebringer, patience and time and the raid machine gun

this should be cheesy

Haha yay, my exact setup. Super cheesy indeed. Just used Golden Gun on the Solar Shield Shanks. Luckily someone had their Black Hammer with them for the tank.

Sepkis.

EL CUCO

so what's nightfall? archon priest with arc?

i got fatebringer, patience and time and the raid machine gun

this should be cheesy
Archon Priest took a sabbatical this week. Sepiks stepped in to cover for him.

Hell of an organization, those fallen have. Team players if you ask me.

Arc.

noomi

First NF done, got a fusion rifle called the calming, meh.

2 NF's remain, followed by 3 Atheon downs. So far I have received nothing worth mentioning other than armor dupes and shards a'plenty.

Glad to see so many people getting nice loot today, especially those who have wanted it for such a long time. Cheers!

LiK

It does take some getting used to and you need to find one with high impact and quick charge rate. Nothing worse than landing a full FR shot and leaving them with a sliver of health.

Plugone, foil, plan c, pocket infinity, light of the abyss are all good ones.

Once you get the hang of it you'll realize how unbelievably OP it is. Basically a shotgun with long range.

I'm not a fan of charge weapons of any kind including the ones in Halo. Just never liked them but yea, way too fucking OP. The only guns that piss me off.

it's fucking ridiculous. i've fully prepped myself for when I do it later tonight. set your expectations LOWWWW. Then again, stuff like this happens:

That is the most trollish Nightfall drop I have ever seen. I would uninstall the game immediately if that happened to me.

zewone

wtf why is everyone talking about archon priest?
Sepiks Arc Burn is like the hardest strike D:

Omnigul Arc > Sepiks Arc

In terms of difficulty.

Sepiks Arc is a breeze once you get past the 4 captains and a few snipers.

Hang back and arc snipe tank with no risk.

Destroy Sepiks before adds spawn with Arc heavies.

I noticed the time changed to 30 minutes earlier from a post on the last thread. Just want to confirm this

Updated Crota End 3x Tuesday 3PM EST list.

Darryl_M_R, Level 32 Hunter (3)
NoThru22 (PSN: Macello), 32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock
grimlock33, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock [maybe]
moris (PSN: ms1582), 31 Hunter, 32 Titan, 31 Warlock
xplicitone, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter, 31 Warlock
Mindlog, 32 Warlock, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan

Omnigul Arc > Sepiks Arc

In terms of difficulty.

Sepiks Arc is a breeze once you get past the 4 captains and a few snipers.

Hang back and arc snipe tank with no risk.

Destroy Sepiks before adds spawn with Arc heavies.

omnigul's not difficult. it's unbelievably stupid.

:p You would be great GK - if anyone can't make it we'll send out a Narmer-Signal

Oh I have no doubt I would be great
(or at least average)

Just hit me up on PSN/Destiny around that time if you need me. I'll be on rocking through Nightfalls or trying to Checkpointasaurus myself into the Gorgon chest CP.

Lol I don't why I get frustrated playing with ransoms when I know what's gonna happen. No way should my mediocre crucible skills be leading the team 3 straight matches.

Lol I don't why I get frustrated playing with ransoms when I know what's gonna happen. No way should my mediocre crucible skills be leading the team 3 straight matches.

When teammates consistently try to capture A in Blind Watch.. It's like... Why?! A in most maps but especially that one.

E92 M3

Deal! You just have to teach me how to be a good sword runner for Crota, as I hear you're the man!

No problem; it's my favorite thing. I'm nothing special, but can definitely help explain how it works and theory behind it. The more people that are comfortable with the sword, the better.

Bahaha, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm just not good at PvP when compared to the folks on this thread. When I play with other Gaffers, I'm towards the bottom of the standings. But when I play with randoms, I feel like Superman (or at least Spiderman).

LiK

Bahaha, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm just not good at PvP when compared to the folks on this thread. When I play with other Gaffers, I'm towards the bottom of the standings. But when I play with randoms, I feel like Superman (or at least Spiderman).

Not gonna lie, playing with Gaffers does make getting kills tougher. I get way more assists. I usually try and go rogue nowadays just to kill dudes. I'm not a team player. lol

Oh darn, it has you at 3. I quoted the schedule above. Hopefully Darryl gets on but I'm sure we can find another for the last run.
If you have 5/6 for the last run, you will find someone on here in about 30 seconds. If we can get all three done in two hours, I would be good.

Nuszka

So what is going on with IB , matchmaking is putting me in a 4 vs 6 team at a fresh match, and the lag OMG it is almost impossible to play, not only that but matchmaking takes ages, if any gaffers are going to be doing IB ina about 6 hours add me to the list.

E92 M3

We were doing Omnigul very fast in the Roc playlist. Gjallarhorns make that fight a dream lol. Strike was designed in a dumb way, though.

gdt

God I'm still high after finally getting Hawkmoon! Suros, you're next.

Having a second Ice Breaker will be convenient as hell too.

Coconut

Banned
"Pillars of Light no longer launch players into the air when they explode"

What's the point of even doing the Crota Raid then?

I just finally got Lucky Raspberry at that last Xur sale, and I've got both an old maxed and new unleveled Plan C. Probably can't level up the chest in time to be able to play around with it on this Nightfall but I bet that'll be fun as hell.

Yeah! I can't wait! Let the Arc flow!

Now to get through with this thing called "work" ugh.

ocean

Banned
Numbers people, excluding bounties and buffs how many IB matches would it take to reach the required rank to buy Gauntlets?

Top Bottom