• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

olympia

...Yes.

Are you looking that chart? You're not going to notice a difference unless you're level 22 in which you probably shouldn't be running IB.

I don't know how much PVP you have played by low level players are very few compared to the 30+, so you're really not going to notice much difference.

I played IB last time, started at level 20, got rep level 4.5, earned both gun drops, arms and gauntlets. I've played a shitload of IB, the level advantages are not "'minimal".

Frostburn

Did you solo your way and sepkis is already out? If so, any damage taken to him? Curious is fresh people can join as well

Duo'd the whole NF, he dropped super fast with a Weapons of Light from under the main platform. We had LOS on him the whole time with LMGs and P&T.

E92 M3

You've got to be fucking kidding me,

Two nightfalls so far. TWO FUCKING PATIENCE AND TIME'S in a row. NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT I'M ACTUALLY USING THE DAMN SNIPER DURING THE NF.

RNG mocks you with exotics you don't need. Does the same for me with NLB lol.

Boom, Thunderlord from my 3rd Nightfall. Just need a Ghorn.

Congrats!

i have an Arc damage Y-09 Longbow Synthesis that hits like a train (same impact as IB) >:)

I have that rifle - it is good indeed.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
AWW YEAH

Vtp71SX.gif

Its going to be a fucking massacre. Gonna roll with Fatebringer and also the Lucky C exotic build on my hunter.
I just finally got Lucky Raspberry at that last Xur sale, and I've got both an old maxed and new unleveled Plan C. Probably can't level up the chest in time to be able to play around with it on this Nightfall but I bet that'll be fun as hell.

Xbox One Guardian here.
Gamertag is Truelize

I like long walks on Mars looking for Relic Iron, farming Black Wax Idols underground in the beautiful brown Russian wastelands and just can't get enough of shooting stuff in the face parts.
Add me to play Nightfalls, Weeklies, Raids and Dailies.

PS. I have a level 31 of each class and too many pretty weapons to name.

Although I am at work for the next 8.5 hours. Any and all Xbox One players add me

Liquidsnake00

purg3

slept with Malkin
Xbox One Guardian here.
Gamertag is Truelize

I like long walks on Mars looking for Relic Iron, farming Black Wax Idols underground in the beautiful brown Russian wastelands and just can't get enough of shooting stuff in the face parts.
Add me to play Nightfalls, Weeklies, Raids and Dailies.

PS. I have a level 31 of each class and too many pretty weapons to name.

Damn should have msg me, I just ran through 3 nightfalls

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You better believe I'm in for this IB. Don't think I'm playing Destiny today and if I do it'll be to knock out a late night Nightfall or two. But later in the week and especially this weekend I'll be all over it and looking for constant groups.

It's worth noting that while 36 Light gloves only might not seem like they're worth much of all, if you have characters that aren't 32 yet and haven't invested much into them, there's still a lot of value there. IB Gloves will take Ascendant Materials, meaning that any Radiant Shards you get can be spent on your other pieces, meaning that they'll get to 32 notably faster, even though it's "just one piece". I'll be seeking them on at least my Warlock and possibly my Titan as well, though I need a new Timur's Lash desperately and making sure I can buy one of those is my first priority.

EL CUCO

I think that may have been last patch I felt bad a couple weeks ago told a guy to do that, he messaged me saying couldn't get back
Now we need to know how much health can be on the boss before you get locked out.

I know Bungie does this to prevent people from switching out, but what if somebody actually got DC'd.

olympia

They have intellect/discipline gloves! I might want those. Other than that and trying to get a lucky gheleons Demise drop but hmmm.

Is our raids at 230 CST?

Is that dropping? I thought the Sniper Rifle and the Auto Rifle was dropping. That said, I LOVE Gheleon's Demise. I fully upped mine. 3rd eye + armor peircing or explosive ammo=the best.

E92 M3

Now we need to know how much health can be on the boss before you get locked out.

I know Bungie does this to prevent people from switching out, but what if somebody actually got DC'd.

Bungie: #dealwithit

Unless they built in safeguards.

spyder_ur

sooo

Poor Archon Priest, I guess?

I'm not convinced there was ever any "pattern" to the Nightfalls, and I think these last weeks have destroyed any idea of it. I just don't think there was really enough examples to determine a cycle or anything like that.

Wow that was like 4 pages ago already.

ethomaz

Banned
If any good friend have a spot on Weekly or Nightfall for a lvl 27 Hunter * close to 28 already * I will thanks forever ;)

Is that dropping? I thought the Sniper Rifle and the Auto Rifle was dropping. That said, I LOVE Gheleon's Demise. I fully upped mine. 3rd eye is the best.

Hawkian got a 331 Gheleons Demise drop during the last IB. I'm assuming we can get it again this round??

Yeah we're running at 2:30 CST. I'll be grinding out ib with my hunter since he has no raid gear.

Cool thanks! Also, you don't need to grind that hard in the beginning. I easily hit rank 4 and 5 with 2 chars with the tempered buff on the last 2 days.

blackflag

Wow, that is stupid. I guess no one can join in at boss to help out anymore? If they're gonna do that, the loot should always be good. Someone got ass shards from it today. Dumb.

I love that they stealth patched that. Seems like a major thing to do.

I'm not sure how it works. I switched characters and came back when the boss was at 5% health and it didn't give me a problem.

EL CUCO

I'm not convinced there was ever any "pattern" to the Nightfalls, and I think these last weeks have destroyed any idea of it. I just don't think there was really enough examples to determine a cycle or anything like that.

Wow that was like 4 pages ago already.

There was definitely a pattern, as shown on that chart. TDB screwed it up.

DNAbro

Whoa just got an exotic bounty from Eris. Had to go the real bounty robot to actually choose it but I didn't know that could happen. Also thorn here I come.

olympia

Hawkian got a 331 Gheleons Demise drop during the last IB. I'm assuming we can get it again this round??

I got it last time, along with Perun's Fire, but I thought those were the two designated drops. According to the hot fix notes for this round of IB, the sniper rifle and the auto rifle are obtainable through drops.

So in scarletham's absence (and X forgive me as I wasn't sure if you posted it yet) the Weekly Fun Run is being pummeled tonight by:

X-Frame: Red-shaded sword wielder extraordinaire and blinder of all the gatekeepers
Hoodbury: Holding down that center plate like a boss and throwing caution to the wind
Lunlunqq: The man with every weapon, a growing mini Guardian and let's avoid wife enrage timer shall we?
Drdrizzay101: "No worries" Cool as a cucumber I bet even if we were doing a flawless. Sword slayer, so good he leaves the 'Horn at home, and designated medic for:
ColonelOCorn: the guy who dies forgetting what jump he has equipped, and never shuts up - and finally
Rodiard: standing in for scarletham we welcome a totally fun Guardian Lord into our fearless freak show. :p Welcome Rnilla! You'll fit right in.
Feel free to imitate Hoodbury's dog. We all do. He loves it. ;)

This episode of Crota's pain and suffering starts tonight at 9 PM EST. If any of you fine gents can't make it please message X-Frame (or me) so we can replace you and disparage you during raid activities. Kidding
except in Scarlet's case lol

I'd like to be an alt.

Legendary engram from 1st NF that turned into 2 ass shards
11 strange coins from 2nd NF
10 Ass Energy from 3rd NF

Man fuck this game, and fuck the retard who decided to put ass mats in NF loot table. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH 10 ASS ENERGY?

I want to do the two PS-exclusive strikes for a nightfall sometime.

Really hate exclusivity. Fall 2015 is a long way away.

Legendary engram from 1st NF that turned into 2 ass shards
11 strange coins from 2nd NF
10 Ass Energy from 3rd NF

Man fuck this game, and fuck the retard who decided to put ass mats in NF loot table. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH 10 ASS ENERGY?
I really have no idea how Bungie makes (and sticks to) some of these decisions. Do they even play their own game???

ethomaz

Banned
So has someone figured out a way to cheese the bridge (2nd part) of the raid yet or is it finally cheeseless.
From what I read you need to guys other guys... get the first sword and the first guy cross the bridge and stay there alive... the others two guys just snipe like before until kill the Ogres.

:)

Top Bottom