• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

cilonen

I think the delay in HoW is actually a smart move. If it hit in March, the gap would be even worse between HoW and Comet. Also,maybe they are redoing the raid to make it something great. I can wait.

This is how MMOs work, new content gets old and we all come back when new stuff hits. Buckle in folks, this is how destiny will be for 10 years.

Whoa, there's a delay to HoW?

LTWood12

I would love to join you guys, and I'm down with starting with Crota

I have the check point on Crota in HM. I'm looking to beat him too cause I haven't did it on HM yet.

Hell that was quick. Alright so once Drizz confirms his availability we'll confirm a time. So for now it's:

1. LTWood12-32 Titan (x3)
2. T-44-32 Hunter (x3)
3. DrDrizzay-32 Nephalim
4. Darryl-32 Banderas
5. Gridlock-Need your psn duder
6. ?

Assuming we're as quick at this as we have gotten, I'd like to get his ass three times for good measure.

Me and T-44 are hoping to w/ DrDrizz at some point. Not sure on a time. I'd honestly like to start w/ Crota because after 5 attempts I still don't have the Word. Would love it for Void Burn Weeklies.

As long as he's still up for it, I think I was gonna do some NFalls w/ Lik around 5pm EST or a little after and then HM CE w/ Fun Run squad at 9pm EST.

So I could either do after NFalls, maybe ~6:30-7pm EST or after Fun Run, maybe 10-10:30p EST. Assuming people aren't available now-ish, which it doesn't sound like.

Edit: I can hop on now if people are actually available, otherwise probably won't get on until 5ish. EST

Hell that was quick. Alright so once Drizz confirms his availability we'll confirm a time. So for now it's:

1. LTWood12-32 Titan (x3)
2. T-44-32 Hunter (x3)
3. DrDrizzay-32 Nephalim
4. Darryl-32 Banderas
5. Gridlock-Need your psn duder
6. ?

Assuming we're as quick at this as we have gotten, I'd like to get his ass three times for good measure.

It's Frost-Fiend. Im about to start a normal Crota Run with other Gaffer's. When are we suppose to start with this Run?

LTWood12

Me and T-44 are hoping to w/ DrDrizz at some point. Not sure on a time. I'd honestly like to start w/ Crota because after 5 attempts I still don't have

As long as he's still up for it, I think I was gonna do some NFalls w/ Lik around 5pm EST or a little after and then HM CE w/ Fun Run squad at 9pm EST.

So I could either do after NFalls, maybe ~6:30-7pm EST or after Fun Run, maybe 10-10:30p EST. Assuming people aren't available now-ish, which it doesn't sound like.

Ok Bogue we'll just play it by ear. the 10 EST is the only window that's work for me and T. Not sure about the others. I'll just hit you up tonight, and hopefully it works out. Thanks man!

Axoman

I see pulse rifles and shards in your near future and maybe a new remote.

Kinda interested in what RNGesus has in store for me this week, I pretty much exhausted all my karma last week:

NM Crota: Hunger of Crota, which was dope cause I had poopy RLs
2 Gorgon chest: Red Death and Ice Breaker
HM Crota: Gjallarhorn

Fully planning on never getting Black Hammer.

LTWood12

It's Frost-Fiend. Im about to start a normal Crota Run with other Gaffer's. When are we suppose to start with this Run?

Looks like it'd be 9:00 CST at the earliest. Just depends on when we can get a sword-expert to join. I'll shoot you an FR and if it works out we'd love to have you.

EL CUCO

So does the extra loot drop that Bungie added to the CE advisor in the app (previously 3, now 4) mean that DS now rewards for both normal and hard mode individually?

E92 M3

So does the extra loot drop that Bungie added to the CE advisor in the app (previously 3, now 4) mean that DS now rewards for both normal and hard mode?

I believe they are just recognizing Ir Yut as a "boss" drop. Hard mode still isn't fixed because it's programmed as a chest lol.

For those who have enough shards/energy/ranked Eris and all of the primary raid weapons it only makes sense to do the Death Singer and Crota on HM right?

Rubenov

For those who have enough shards/energy/ranked Eris and all of the primary raid weapons it only makes sense to do the Death Singer and Crota on HM right?

I'm still doing all parts as I'm still finding and upgrading armor pieces with Intellect, since my first armor rolls did not have any. But it's only a marginal gain.

Just realize I have everything I want from crota's end except the crux.

All three characters can be 32 (need shards) and I have every weapon except the fusion rifle.

Hopefully I get that fix sooner rather than later. I don't enjoy crota hard mode as much.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Pretty much. Of course, you can get armor if you haven't done normal yet.

I had the best loot drops last night: boots for my Titan (last piece I needed for 32), then Red Death from Ir Yut, then we ran Hard Mode for the first time. Made it all the way to Crota as a team of 31s. I got both Abyss Defiant and Oversoul Edict. I can't wait to get home and start playing with them tonight.

Relevant to other people: Didn't Vanguard packages used to give Weapons? I level up every week and I've never gotten one since the DLC. I feel like the Commendations are taking up the slot.

I got Another NITC from a vanguard drop, it was the first one I had. I'd been using Badger previously. This one had a really solid roll of perks. Outlaw, High Caliber Rounds/Explosive Rounds/Custom Optics, and Firefly. Seems pretty solid.

I'm up for...

3x weeklies.
3x Atheon kills.
2x Hard Crota kills.

Anyone?

I'm down for all of that though what time are you thinking? I might be headed to the gym in 30 minutes and won't be back until 3:30 pm est. . of course do everything without me if you find people and i you need someone later I'm down for getting picked up

Top Bottom