• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Got all the way up to Crota HM, had good rhythm with some human errors every now and then. Managed to get pass Ogre phase. .just didn't happen tonight. Still have tomorrow and Monday to knock out Crota one more time.

At this point I would pay 100 strange coins for Xur to sell the horn so everyone can "easily" get it.

Also I'm hoping there is some progression from Destiny 1 to Destiny 2. Especially if it is on PC. I just wonder who will have the larger userbase consoles or PC.

Have space for 1 more VoG normal. PSN.

4 experienced, other guys first time so if you are new and a lower level or its your first time feel free to join.

PSN: mugoldeneagle03

LTWood12

Got all the way up to Crota HM, had good rhythm with some human errors every now and then. Managed to get pass Ogre phase. .just didn't happen tonight. Still have tomorrow and Monday to knock out Crota one more time.

At this point I would pay 100 strange coins for Xur to sell the horn so everyone can "easily" get it.

Also I'm hoping there is some progression from Destiny 1 to Destiny 2. Especially if it is on PC. I just wonder who will have the larger userbase consoles or PC.

Really enjoy playing with you Darryl. If you're up to trying it again later tonight I'm game.

If you have a group already that's fine. I usually play super late so I might be around. Plus there seems to be a lot of people who still need to do it with their alts. You'll be fine with Irawr. Unless Crota chases him again. :)
Boomer knight shot me through the tower during orges phase T_T

They should have little mini games to play against other people in the tower while you're waiting for your fireteam. Stuff you can bet small amount of glimmer/marks on. Like, 500 glimmer for a 45 second target practice game against somebody. Or fuck it, put mini basketball in there. I'd do that.

skip

Have space for 1 more VoG normal. PSN.

4 experienced, other guys first time so if you are new and a lower level or its your first time feel free to join.

PSN: mugoldeneagle03

when are you guys starting? I'm a raid newbie (31), but I have about 15-20 more minutes of work to finish up...

Demon Ice

Banned
I also wonder this.

After I got fatebringer and flawlessed VoG... I really don't have an incentive to play it again. Ascendant Shards and energies are useless

Seriously, I'm sitting on 200+ ascendant shards, meanwhile I have to desperately break down my CE raid weapons to Radiants and then spend glimmer to have Eris convert them to shards I can actually use. Such a blatantly obvious way to artificially impede player progress...same thing with those ridiculous commendations.

So yeah, I'd like to believe what Luke is saying but I'm gonna wait to hear the impressions before I pony up for HoW. TDB has been a massive disappointment to me.

realcZk

Super-sexy Crota HM sword bearer wanted

hey guys, we need a sword master for hard crota, any takers? we've been at it on my warlock for a while and got crota within a one hit but its just hard to get the timing exact and wondering if anyone else wants to take a shot.

hit me up on psn: bytestyle

LTWood12

would anyone be willing to help me cheese the bridge real quick? Done the lamps 3 times and the bridge twice. Still no gun :( Would love the help. I'm on vita, and have the checkpoint. No mic.

when are you guys starting? I'm a raid newbie (31), but I have about 15-20 more minutes of work to finish up...

Soon as possible, but I will try to delay as long as possible. Send me an invite when you're ready.

Worst case scenario we can just wait at the first chest since that's when the fun starts, but I'd want you to play from the beginning if you haven't done it. Keep me posted!

MegalonJJ

Banned
Great post by Luke Smith earlier in the thread.

I don't know if this is part of the game system already, but perhaps the game ought to give certain weighting to weapon types that people receive based on their weapon use playtime?

skip

Soon as possible, but I will try to delay as long as possible. Send me an invite when you're ready.

Worst case scenario we can just wait at the first chest since that's when the fun starts, but I'd want you to play from the beginning if you haven't done it. Keep me posted!

cool, I'm actually going to knock off early and sign-on.

PSN: Okonoko

traveler

Not Wario
Has anyone ever solo'd Xyor as a Titan? I just hit my head against him for a couple of hours to no avail and I'm wondering if I basically need to be a sunsinger to do this. :/

Really enjoy playing with you Darryl. If you're up to trying it again later tonight I'm game.

Thanks LT I really enjoyed playing with you as well man. I think I'm going to call it a night my fiancee wants to relax together. If you ever need some help with either cheesing the raid, doing NF or weekly just let me know when I'm on (Destiny or gaf) and I'll give you a hand.

LTWood12

Thanks LT I really enjoyed playing with you as well man. I think I'm going to call it a night my fiancee wants to relax together. If you ever need some help with either cheesing the raid, doing NF or weekly just let me know when I'm on (Destiny or gaf) and I'll give you a hand.

sounds good man. Take it easy.

Bungie should take lag into account more when they design a raid.

Most issues in the raid are because of lag, won't be surprised to see people asking for regional restrictions on LFG now.

rNilla

Every time I play as a Titan and punch a Cabal Legionnaire midair as we boost at each other it just makes me think of this:

tyttpGSuXhDFeZcVOso.gif

I wish that happened cos there is nothing more annoying when you finally get a legendary engram and it decrypts into a pulse rifle. The freaking worst.

Top Bottom