• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Iceman829

Im at 5 for the week. Helped a couple of Xbox one gaffers get their first kill about an hour ago. One got the fang and another got the word f Crota, so it made it all worth while.

It was glitchy as hell tonight though.

Thanks for the help, It was nice to get the first one out of the way. I thought all the BS from last night followed us in. Thankfully it held out enough for a kill. Now to level up my shiny new scout rifle tomorrow.

Qwell

2nd time Crota basically should have been dead, we had 18 hits from a lvl 32, no visible life on his bar yet he wasn't dead.

LiK

Luke's reply is spreading around. Probably the best info from Bungie and it's not in their Weekly or Reddit. All hail GAF

Is it just a coincidence my teams have seen a lot of Red Death drops off HM Crota or was it intentionally done by bungie? RD having the healing perk is definitely advantageous for Crota obviously

Is it just a coincidence my teams have seen a lot of Red Death drops off HM Crota or was it intentionally done by bungie? RD having the healing perk is definitely advantageous for Crota obviously

I've seen more Plan Cs and D Breaths than anything personally. DBs dropping left and right especially.

RD, NLB and GH probably next most common

My work schedule does not mesh with GAF too well. I am finally free to try Hard CE now. Most everyone else is done. Anyone doing a fresh run?

Probably going to have to try LFG

O_O

LiK

My work schedule does not mesh with GAF too well. I am finally free to try Hard CE now. Most everyone else is done. Anyone doing a fresh run?

Probably going to have to try LFG

O_O

HM with LFG? You're better off sticking a needle into your eyeball.

//ARCANUM

So I've been playing Halo MCC mainly for the past couple months and haven't touched Destiny really since probably October. I decided to load it up and check out multiplayer.... Holy crap. At first I thought the game was broken. Then I realized it's because it's not at 60fps. I had no idea how accustomed my brain had become to seeing 60fps that now whatever Destiny is running at looks slow and leggy as hell.

zewone

So I've been playing Halo MCC mainly for the past couple months and haven't touched Destiny really since probably October. I decided to load it up and check out multiplayer.... Holy crap. At first I thought the game was broken. Then I realized it's because it's not at 60fps. I had no idea how accustomed my brain had become to seeing 60fps that now whatever Destiny is running at looks slow and leggy as hell.
30 frames?

LiK

Well, Destiny is 30fps

Trace

Banned

Same thing happened to me after coming back from CoD: AW. You get used to it again at 30 after a few days.

Cleared adds at Deathsinger section solo, got NLB.

That was supposed to be the moment I got the Horn :(

Damn. Getting the No Land Beyond is a "Fuck You". Sometimes I want to shard the one I already have.

Bought two helmet engrams hoping to get the Insurmountable Skullfort for my Titan (need upgraded). Ended up getting Arachnid and a dupe, so now I have all Exotic helmets. Just need Praxic Fire to complete all Exotic armor.

T1dwvRN.jpg

LTTP, but still awesome!

Huge props to RidliMM and the team. It was a blast. Thank you.

Looking for two for hard mode CE, from deathsinger or from Crota, whichever is more agreeable, we have both checkpoints between the group.

Edit: just need 1 now

Got the chest piece!! I'm all ready to be 32 once I level these!! Ran out of bounties however.

Edit: Also cleared another achievement off the list, three more to go and I'll be 100%... Need to raid and strike with some Xbox clan gaffers. Plus now that I can be 32 I'm super up to flawless raid at some point soon.

Gt: ConscienceFalls

J-bo

8 hours, countless glitches, 3 separate groups....but Crota HM finally done! Word of Crota as a reward, and a smile ear to ear.

Try Deus Ex on Wii U - that's supposed to be the definitive edition of that game, last gen game too so I thought even on the Wii U hardware it would be OK - nope. Framerate is utter shit.

I'm not very sensitive to frame rate issues, rarely notice things unless it's really stuttered. DE:HR on WiiU was awesome I thought, great use of the game pad. Felt like the definitive edition of the game for sure.

Fresh run or Crota cp?

If fresh I am in. PSN Khorgano

Still not able to down Crota HM... my dissapointed loot drop will have to wait another day.

If you, Ortho etc want to run it still I can hop back on. Just seemed like people were falling asleep... Only thing that really matters is for people to call out specifically what they will be doing and then do the same thing each time.

I know most people don't like to blabber as much as me but I get tired of hearing my own voice all the time, haha.

Qwell

I'm not very sensitive to frame rate issues, rarely notice things unless it's really stuttered. DE:HR on WiiU was awesome I thought, great use of the game pad. Felt like the definitive edition of the game for sure.

If you, Ortho etc want to run it still I can hop back on. Just seemed like people were falling asleep... Only thing that really matters is for people to call out specifically what they will be doing and then do the same thing each time.

I know most people don't like to blabber as much as me but I get tired of hearing my own voice all the time, haha.
I'm still game for more attempts, but don't want to force anything, if another group is running and needs someone I can join, but my bed also sounds nice and there is always tomorrow (more like later today)

Top Bottom