• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

It was inevitabe I guess but holy suit at the amount of star wars spoilers on the Bungie forums. I personally don't give a fuck since getting spoiled prior doesn't impede on my enjoyment of a movie, game or tv show, but goddamn the Bungie forums are in flames at the moment, people are mad.

Jinjo

I'd leave the symbiote alone, the nerf is to much

Aw yeah, that's true. Guess it's PvP usage got destroyed and for PvE Nighthawk is superior in every single way. I love Hard Light since the Y2 buffs (haven't tried i after the recent patch), nut the no damage drop off should be good on it.

Keep your coins in the vault

T_T i spent all my coins

I'd leave the symbiote alone, the nerf is to much

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ SPENT ALL MY COINS ON THIS AND SKULLFORT

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

edit: on the bright side, I'm literally a pixel of light away from 289 -> 290. so close to being able to raid. so close.

T_T i spent all my coins

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ SPENT ALL MY COINS ON THIS AND SKULLFORT

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

edit: on the bright side, I'm literally a pixel of light away from 289 -> 290. so close to being able to raid. so close.

289 is doable in the raid. Especially the early parts

Skele7on

Banned

welp

W1mCufj.png

I'll get on now. Send a request. Keanburke
Guess not, gonna just run some prison of elders, I need strange coins. I want the Praxic fire and Symbiote

Melchiah

Skullfort
Symbiote
Praxic fire
Hard Light
Legacy special

When did he last sell armour engrams? It seems like forever, probably one of those "bugs" Edit I should imagine it's deliberate now most people are 310+ got to keep people grinding

Yes! I've been waiting for Praxic Fire to become available.

Setting up my new big corner desk. Finally get everything neat tidy instead of all crammed together on a small desk.

Trials tomorrow on new desk hype! Haven't really played pvp since the patch, what are the current competitive weapons?

Is there an alternate path to today's daily, The Queen's Ransom?

Or is everything just working as intended, and I was not worthy of the 15 marks for finishing it?

Namikaze1

From what I'm reading online, daily doesn't reward you with legendary marks like the last time a House of Wolves expansion mission was the daily.

Bungie needs to fix their shit.

Has anyone else's SRL bounties or rep glitched?

When I picked up the weekly "complete 10 bounties" it had 4 showing as completed immediately..a mate picked his up at the same time and he was 9 out of 10 completed.

(We had both completed the bounty the week before so it wasn't an old one stuck in our inventory)

Then yesterday I was just over half way through rank 2 maybe at 2700 or something. I had been paying attention because i was working out how many races i needed, plus the 600 from the weekly etc. Turned the box on today and I was at 4000 with only 500 to go!?

Not posting on reddit because for once I don't want Bungie to fix it!

Nothus

This has happened to me twice now, but when I go to collect all of the weekly bounties from Shaxx, the one bounty that gives unknown rewards (and requires you to complete the other five bounties) auto-completes for me as soon as it lands in my bounty slot.
I can turn the bounty in straight away without doing any of the other weekly bounties.

Is this a known bug/glitch? Or something else?

Deku Tree

Once your 317-319 the chances of getting anything useful from non-CM HM KF is basically zero. Besides at that point you are basically set, done, good for all current content in the game anyway.

Nothus

Once your 317-319 the chances of getting anything useful from non-CM HM KF is basically zero. Besides at that point you are basically set, done, good for all current content in the game anyway.

If the Challenges repeat on a loop then we're looking at two months tops before a lot of people are maxed out with nothing left to do. That big event they've been teasing has got to be a level cap raise.

I have all 3 of my characters at 319 with my Hunter being the closest to 320 and only held back with a 319 chest piece and a 319 sniper (everything else at 320), so like all of us I am at the mercy of RNG. I have to hope that I get special drops from Warpriest challenge mode instead of the heavy I received on all 3 characters the last time and then chest pieces from the Golgi challenge.

I've started to play the game the way I want to now again though and am at peace with the LL. I maxed out a Dragon's Breath to 320 and paired it with the Not Like the Others scout rifle with explosive rounds on a Gunslinging Hunter for some serious fireworks. Most fun I've had in a while playing strikes and whatnot.

bitsurugi

Has anyone else's SRL bounties or rep glitched?

When I picked up the weekly "complete 10 bounties" it had 4 showing as completed immediately..a mate picked his up at the same time and he was 9 out of 10 completed.

(We had both completed the bounty the week before so it wasn't an old one stuck in our inventory)

Then yesterday I was just over half way through rank 2 maybe at 2700 or something. I had been paying attention because i was working out how many races i needed, plus the 600 from the weekly etc. Turned the box on today and I was at 4000 with only 500 to go!?

Not posting on reddit because for once I don't want Bungie to fix it!

That's not a glitch, it works like Shaxx's weekly bounty, so the game counts the bounties you did in week1 in a hidden counter.

Example: if you did 14 bounties in week1, in week 2 you will have 4/10 weekly. If you did them every day, you might even have 10/10 done, since you can do to a max of 21 bounties per week.

Nothus

That's not a glitch, it works like Shaxx's weekly bounty, so the game counts the bounties you did in week1 in a hidden counter.

Example: if you did 14 bounties in week1, in week 2 you will have 4/10 weekly. If you did them every day, you might even have 10/10 done, since you can do to a max of 21 bounties per week.

How does this apply to Shaxx though? Amanda has 3 new bounties every day so I get the max 21 thing, but Shaxx only has 5 a week doesn't he?

Ah interesting, I didn't know any of that - thanks!

Stacking completed bounties for the next reset seems weirdly generous. Especially after they put the shaxx bounties behind a giant grind!

Yeah, this is why I ran Grave's character on one of our reset raids this week. My Titan is 319, others are 317-318. My best ghost is 319 and best chest is 318 but otherwise I could hit 320... which means nothing. Each week I assume CM loot is the only progress each character will make and that's always come true.

But getting a character from 140 to 313 light in 2 days feels a lot better. The TTK mid-game progression is excellent and the 290-300 hump can be hugely benefited by helpful friends. Grave's Titan is 300 and just needs to find a HM KF group, after only a handful of hours played. If I can get one last red bull code the Warlock won't be far behind.

Bottom line, as always- the game lives and dies by the people who play it with you.

What? No way, i heard being an adult is awesome??

Becoming an Adult sucks. That transition is hard, and no one really tells you how to do it properly. And if they do, you're likely to young and arrogant to listen.

Once you've got all that figured out (note: some people take longer than others on this step) then adulthood can be pretty awesome.

The wife and I cheated and did the DINK thing. So we just get to play games, and go on tropical vacations with our spare time/money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom