• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] New Scorpio Spec Leak: ESRAM Gone, GPU Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

606b742e_2ns25vs.gif

Low latency mean almost nothings for games... that is why GPUs focus in bandwidth over latency.

Latency is more a needed for OS tasks (general out of order compute tasks).

This, the bigger your data the more higher bandwidth will give you improvements over latency.

Colbert

Banned
I don't think "critism" is a word? But I understood what you meant and that's not criticism that's a rash reaction? Please don't let ignorance speak for you. You seem smarter than that. Since your avatar is someone who has a tendency to be sarcastic I'm going let this pass.

Read what I posted:

^If that is in anyway offensive or belittling I apologize. The above post was in jest and is utter nonsense. A corny joke at that so why take it so seriously? Listen I love Gaf and would hate to get a ban over something as trivial as this. Call it squashed my blood sugar is low let me go eat Breakfast!

Typo <crit...> now corrected. It was not obvious to me you made a joke and your first response didn't point to it too (at least for me). Let's leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom