• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] New Scorpio Spec Leak: ESRAM Gone, GPU Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xumbrega

Banned
let's gooooo

fridge-open-disappointed-walk-away-nothing-1353706092r.gif

ekim

If this is going to be nothing I have info on the possible wifi chip for Scorpio.

C3K1804 is the FCC ID. I might or might not have a shot of the chip.

lol

They are going to do one before E3. Phil sure made it sound like it on the IGN podcast
Yeah I got the same vibe from the interview but he did say they haven't decided yet. I would think they just focus on the hardware a couple weeks before E3 and then just games at E3 with more details on Scorpio.

Yeah I got the same vibe from the interview but he did say they haven't decided yet. I would think they just focus on the hardware a couple weeks before E3 and then just games at E3 with more details on Scorpio.

Yeah like the Xbox One event in May 2013. I definitely expected them to have announced that by now. I do agree with Phil Spencer about E3 being about games though. Especially when they only have 90 minutes. But i guess they can still announce one this month or in April for May.

Yeah like the Xbox One event in May 2013. I definitely expected them to have announced that by now. I do agree with Phil Spencer about E3 being about games though. Especially when they only have 90 minutes. But i guess they can still announce one this month or in April for May.
I remember that when they announced the Xbox One reveal for May they did it in April, so they still have time.

Seems not a good idea when you think about what happened in that May event.

Daylight

It's probably been said, but it seems that jaguar would be the best bet. Makes it easier on devs since they don't have to code for a different cpu. Microsoft has to make it easy as possible for devs since PS4 has such a significant lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom