• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Theobromin

Neo Member
So far I'm quite content with the game.
My main critique would be the AI, as others have mentioned already. But this might also stem from the fact that I'm driving as if I were the first human being behind a steering wheel ...

Haven't seen anything online yet, but I'm downloading the newest update right now. I only managed to create a club ("Slow Riders") with the main purpose of getting access to the club cars. If anyone wants to join or has an open spot in her/his club ...

GodofWine

Loving this game! The racing is super thrilling and satisfying.

My only big complaint(other than the servers) is the online racing, which quickly decends into a ram-a-thon. Must be a way to clean this up.

The goal is to get through 2 turns unscathed, if you can do that youvare then automatically in the top 5 (everyone else has crashed ) and usually in those positions people are less rammy.

I like going into turn one slowly and sometimes on the inside shoulderdirt, one or two always over shoot and annihilate half the field. Then go like stink and dont get caught

mreddie

So still no update and online is disconnected which is a far cry from lat night, fucking hell, Sony and Evolution botched this badly.

Mullah88

They did say the servers will go on and off regularly today so....

Do some single events. The challenge tab opened up last night. It has your most recent events times and drifts on there and you can select which one you want and send it as a challenge to another club or your friends. I tried it but the servers kept timing out. so yeah Try some high score drifting while you wait

Jimrpg

This game is really hard, I didn't realise I was this bad at racing games...

Doing amateur events now and I need a good 10 or 15 goes to get all the stars.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I just had a team race in the bac mono. I was in pole position, and no one ever came close to me lol.

Loudninja

Man I like how even though I didn't finish the race I still gave points to the team.

Because they ram me in the beginning grrr

Gestault

Exclusive PlayStation Offer Available in Special Philips Norelco Click and Style Packages
Receive 10 exclusive car skins and 250,000 fame points to enhance your DRIVECLUB experience when you purchase specially marked packages of the Philips Norelco Click and Style 3-in-1 Toolkit.

Whelp. Time to by some razors, right?

So far I'm quite content with the game.
My main critique would be the AI, as others have mentioned already. But this might also stem from the fact that I'm driving as if I were the first human being behind a steering wheel ...

Haven't seen anything online yet, but I'm downloading the newest update right now. I only managed to create a club ("Slow Riders") with the main purpose of getting access to the club cars. If anyone wants to join or has an open spot in her/his club ...

You're welcome to join ours (as is anyone else here). We have a club mainly just for unlocking cars as well. PSN ID is BlackSunshine007

Nafai1123

Banned
Thank you fellow members of GAFCLUB for picking up the slack last night. Came home from my friends house later in the evening and we had gained 2 levels!

Anarion07

Okayyyy so how do I get my preorder cars?
I had them in my download list and deleted them due to a CE-Error i kept getting.
Are they gone for me now? :O

Konosuke

The number one team has 117million fame points...what are they doing.

Maybe they are deleting the game save and redoing an accolade on time trial. The Ferrari accolade on Level 5 gives 320k fame. And now they should have the pre-order multiplier bonus so...

Cock of War

Still room for two in club Driver Down. We're lvl 16 now.

A question about cornering face-offs: Is speed a factor? There is one cornering face-off in the Italian showdown event that I can't for the life of me complete, so I tried doing it real slow and following the line perfectly I get like 100 points shy of the requirement.

v1ncelis

Okayyyy so how do I get my preorder cars?
I had them in my download list and deleted them due to a CE-Error i kept getting.
Are they gone for me now? :O
Go to game icon > press down related items and there you will see your add-ons. You can find them in your library too.

theWB27

Maybe they are deleting the game save and redoing an accolade on time trial. The Ferrari accolade on Level 5 gives 320k fame. And now they should have the pre-order multiplier bonus so...

Boo. What's this accolade? Tour mode or just reg time trial?

v1ncelis

A question about cornering face-offs: Is speed a factor? There is one cornering face-off in the Italian showdown event that I can't for the life of me complete, so I tried doing it real slow and following the line perfectly I get like 100 points shy of the requirement.

Yes the faster you will go the faster points will go up

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just popped on for a bit (been taking it slow because of the online) and was connected for about an hour before being dropped. Didn't get any face offs though, only leaderboard stuff. Got to level 20 and finished the amateur trophy, cars are starting to get more lively..

I did that while flipping upside down so I don't know what it needs :p

Sami+

You have to call him. Maybe.

yNOYE1Q.gif

wouwie

Downloaded the patch (at a snail's pace), booted the game, intended to do a time trial and the game crashed. I didn't even got to the race. This launch is such a mess...

Top Bottom