• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Joqu

Pretty decent conference if you ask me. The intel part was bad but the rest of it was fine outside of the tech issues.

Fat4all

Banned
7.5/10

There was one too many moments of boring talk, but a lot of big and small games shown off and discussed that I really enjoyed. No massive moments, but watchable and had a good host.

7.5/10 for me. Solid conference, always is a little subdued and chill rather than being one of these other bombastic conferences, but it was totally feel good.

Always a little too much talking. Intel droned on a little too long. The guy from The Last Night felt awkward as fuck and murdered a bit of the middle of the show but Cliffy B recovered it for me. I am excited by a LOT of games: XCom Expansion, Total Warhammer 2, Tunic, Lawbreakers and Grift Lands in particular. All of them looked amazing.

Good show, can't wait for next year!

7/10. Solid stuff, we got a bunch of lows but overall no actual disappointments?

The one surefire disappointment is that we never saw Bruz in the Shadow of War segment.

Hasney

giphy.gif

Fat4all

Banned
After the kinda disappointing Bethesda presser, I'm hoping Ubi knocks this shit out of the park somehow.

Though it seems like most of their big announcements are out of the bag :/

Lol, appreciative Ben

Mariolee

After the kinda disappointing Bethesda presser, I'm hoping Ubi knocks this shit out of the park somehow.

Though it seems like most of their big announcements are out of the bag :/

Lol, appreciative Ben

Always pulling for that last new IP announcement. We got Watch Dogs and Steep out of that.

Joqu

My dream Ubisoft game would be a new 3D Rayman. I'm not gonna expect one but y'know, just saying in case Ubi is listening. Come on. :p

Hasney

Always pulling for that last new IP announcement. We got Watch Dogs and Steep out of that.

... Well, at least I enjoyed Watchdogs 2. That's about the nicest thing I can say about those two.

Honestly though, I enjoy the hype. It doesn't make me run out and need it right now or ore order anything, but if something looks as amazing as Watchdogs did that first time, I don't mind if it turns out like Watchdogs.

At this point I'm feeling

1. Bethesda
2. Microsoft
3. PC Gaming Show
4. Devolver
5. EA

Excited for Ubisoft and Sony though. I remember hearing a few weeks back that Aisha wouldn't be presenting for Ubisoft this year. Is that true?

At this point I'm feeling

1. Bethesda
2. Microsoft
3. PC Gaming Show
4. Devolver
5. EA

Excited for Ubisoft and Sony though. I remember hearing a few weeks back that Aisha wouldn't be presenting for Ubisoft this year. Is that true?

I'd swap the PC gaming show and Microsoft, as well as Devolver and EA but otherwise this is me as well.

As far as we know, yes it's true and no Aisha :(

Was one of the questions they said Yes to that the game can be played fully single player and it's still a fun experience?

I doubt I'll play this game with other people if I were to get it, and I havent' heard anything about single player so far. It may just not be my kind of game if it doesn't have that, sadly.
It has been a long time since I've played a Rare game.

I'd swap the PC gaming show and Microsoft, as well as Devolver and EA but otherwise this is me as well.

As far as we know, yes it's true and no Aisha :(

That's definitely how the tiers would work for me, so I can see that.

And yeah, EZA just confirmed. That makes me more worried for Ubisoft, despite how "cringe" she could be at times. Hopefully the games are good enough to pull them up if the presentation is lacking.

Hasney

Damn, gotta press some coffee, I'm out of grapefruit Red Bull :(

Ooo, what country are you in? That sounds great. Don't think they do it in the UK.

With this Grapefruit IPA can opening, thus begins the last night of eating and drinking like absolute shit before the detox/gymming it.

Fat4all

Banned
Ooo, what country are you in? That sounds great. Don't think they do it in the UK.

With this Grapefruit IPA can opening, thus begins the last night of eating and drinking like absolute shit before the detox/gymming it.

It's a limited edition for the summer only in the US.

It's great stuff.

SeanTSC

I hope Huber NEVER gives up his salt over the Farcry 4 Vs Wolfenstein TNO Shooter award at GT. I know I won't. I can't remember any other award for crap, but I sure remember that one.

I hope Huber NEVER gives up his salt over the Farcry 4 Vs Wolfenstein TNO Shooter award at GT. I know I won't. I can't remember any other award for crap, but I sure remember that one.
Yea. I won't let that one go either. Every once in a while I'll mention it to ben again to get him worked up again

Top Bottom