• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Fat4all

Banned
nEWCNpa.jpg

no shit

Kinda amazing how far my opinions changed on a few of the Allies since I loosely started following last E3 and only full on around PSX.

At first I really thought Bosman was just a fake dude,
Damiani and Blood were my least favorite
and had no clue what was up with Don(he really won me over with the Hall of Greats)

Where is Bloodworth btw?

Hasney

Is there something to that design of the Switch Joycons on the table in the Ubi pre-show? Keep thinking South Park, but I may be swayed due to Mysterion next to it.

I can't for life of me sync their stream with anything else. They are always either a few seconds ahead or a few second late. YT even has like 30 sec delay against any Twitch stream :/

Joqu

Kinda amazing how far my opinions changed on a few of the Allies since I loosely started following last E3 and only full on around PSX.

At first I really thought Bosman was just a fake dude,
Damiani and Blood were my least favorite
and had no clue what was up with Don(he really won me over with the Hall of Greats)

I've always loved Bosman but I definitely remember a few of the Allies taking a while to grow on me way back when I started watching. I love them all now.

Hasney

I can't for life of me sync their stream with anything else. They are always either a few seconds ahead or a few second late. YT even has like 30 sec delay against any Twitch stream :/

I've just paused the Twitch stream on Androit TV and pressed play once the EZA stream catches up. Worked fine.

Fat4all

Banned
I would of given Bethesda a higher score if they had something at the end. Like Doom 2 tease or the likes.

But otherwise, the lack of major surprises and a bland pace really dragged it down for me.

Top Bottom