• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Hasney

Again, hope they're burning these Play link games. Maybe come back to Hidden Agenda and just shove That's You in a montage.

FTF

Is the EZA twitch stream ahead of Sony's youtube? I'm having trouble syncing up the videos so I can watch the sony full screen but listen to EZA :/

Hasney

Is anyone else's twitch stream stuttering?

Mines fine, but Allies stream of the sony show is stuttering!

Is the EZA twitch stream ahead of Sony's youtube? I'm having trouble syncing up the videos so I can watch the sony full screen but listen to EZA :/

Yeah, YouTube is like 30 seconds behind. If you're syncing, you've gotta use Twitch or pause the Allies and sync it up.

FTF

Mines fine, but Allies stream of the sony show is stuttering!

Yeah, YouTube is like 30 seconds behind. If you're syncing, you've gotta use Twitch or pause the Allies and sync it up.

Ugh yeah I'm trying to pause eza twitch but when I hit play it goes back to live.

Fat4all

Banned
While the smartphone game stuff is cool, it's good it wasn't in the main conference.

Well, they might still show off the quiz game for it.

Budi

I'd be really interested in hearing why so many people are so down on the Bethesda Conference. I thought it was pretty great, definitely better than last year.

I didn't enjoy it much and I can't remember most of it. Wolfenstein is cool, but we knew it was coming. Dishonored 2 DLC is cool, but we knew it was coming. Bethesda was about on par with EA for me, except EA had a Way Out which is super interesting and was a surprise.
I don't mind paid mods, I actually like them! So that didn't bring my impression about the confrence down.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
The fire stick has been working flawless with twitch and the EZA stream. As well as watching YouTube live.

My YouTube tv app also didn't support live streams.

FTF

EZA's watching the Youtube feed, aren't they? They're over a minute behind my feed.

Oh wait you're right...I meant Sony's youtube feed only seems about 5-10sec behinds eza, but they're watching the youtube feed which may be like a min behind the twitch Sony lol ughhhh

munchie64

If it was anyone other than Huber talking about anything other than the Sony conference, I'd say he was being ridiculous with these predictions...

Top Bottom