• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE: DRM-free PS4 is a PR play – expect similar policies across both consoles.

Sony also say a lot of things during E3 which don't always come up true, and are flat out lies.

Need I remind you of this?

ZuKzT.jpg

That was a year and a half before the system launched. With a launch less than six months away, plans have be a bit more solidified.

ERC198X

Banned
So wait, i just went through 27 pages of this madness, has anyone tweeted someone from sony (yoshida, tretton, rhode) about this article. I'd like to see them refute and finally put to rest the FUD that edge has put out.

DBT85

So wait, i just went through 27 pages of this madness, has anyone tweeted someone from sony (yoshida, tretton, rhode) about this article. I'd like to see them refute and finally put to rest the FUD that edge has put out.

They refuted it before edge even made the article. If they came out and said the same thing again nothing changes.

Sony says no drm, edges source says they are lying.

Interestingly, Marcus Beer mentioned it in his Annoyed Gamer spot on GT and was suggesting that the sources had a horse in the race.

Top Bottom