• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESP Guitars seems to be making a Monster Hunter 10th anniversary model

Just found this at http://www.espguitars.co.jp/monsterhunter/index.html

main1.jpg

main2.jpg

main2.jpg

[MONSTER HUNTER x ESP]
コラボレーションモデル 炎剣リオレウスギター
BODY : Alder
NECK : Hard Maple 3P
FINGERBOARD : Honduras Rosewood , 24Frets
INLAY : Liolæus
SCALE : 628mm(Medium)
NUT : Bone
JOINT : Bolt-on
BRIDGE : Gotoh 510UB
PICKUP : EMG 81
CONTROL : Master Volume
PRICE : 2,300,000yen (Without TAX)
<完全受注生産・2014夏予約受付開始>

2,300,000yen (Without TAX)
<完全受注生産・2014夏予約受付開始>

予約受付開始は2014年夏を予定しております。
詳細はまたこちらのページにて発表いたしますので、いましばらくお待ちくださいませ。
なおこちらの商品は日本国内のみの販売とさせていただきます。
海外からのご注文はお受け致しかねますので予めご少々くださいませ。

※画像はイメージです。実際の商品とは異なる場合がございます。
ハンドクラフトのため塗装の仕上げ、および木工加工は一本一本異なります。

Sorry, I don't understand Japanese

L Thammy

Looks like a greatsword. Shouldn't it be a charge axe?

...Or the Zinogre hunting horn, now that I think about it.

shaowebb

Looks metal as fuck but I'd hate to use the lower frets. It looks crowded down their...plus god help you if you tend to thigh rest occassionally when upright playing.

Nekofrog

Banned
ew

that rosewood

streaked ebony or maple only

edit: oh and an emg to boot, why throw in an emg81 into a guitar that pricey. go big or go home with some bkp's

kasane

ew

that rosewood

streaked ebony or maple only

edit: oh and an emg to boot, why throw in an emg81 into a guitar that pricey. go big or go home with some bkp's
Because they are aiming for mon hun fans

Looks atrocious, price is atrocious

ss-hikaru

Should've been the Black Lute hunting horn instead. Or perhaps the Zinogre one (don't rmb what it looks like but it sounded like an electric guitar right?). This thing is UGLEH.

fred

Fucking hell, I need to win the lottery lol

Shame it doesn't have a Floyd Rose, a guitar that looks like that needs some dive bombing action!!!

Lumicide

Banned
That's hideous. And they're called axes not swords, so why not use an axe head from the game? It looks like a derpy paddle.

Meesh

As both a nerd, dork, and lover of anything MH(unhealthy obsession?) I vow to fuse my peins to said ax and play to the unholy gods of satanica!!!!

Mighta been cooler though if it was a GoreMagala version.

ESP has made some great guitars, and I certainly love all of mine... But damn they've made some really questionable designs, haha. That's just... something right there.

Toxi

Banned
Seriously, this is one ugly guitar. The tan destroys any color consistency and shape chosen is a poor one for a guitar compared to other weapons in the game.

Seanspeed

Banned
That body better be super-lightweight or its going to be unbalanced as fuck trying to play that standing.

They also should taken off all the fretboard dots and just had the custom inlay.

And painted the headstock something other than standard black. Looks weird with the rest of it.

If you play metal you only need one pickup anyway.
If you only ever play super heavy distorted stuff, but most metal guitarists are a bit more versatile than that.

This obviously isn't the sort of guitar that covers all your bases, though. Anybody who buys this will likely have other guitars.

kogasu

Oh ESP.... I love some of their crazy guitar designs.

As for this one, I think its a pretty neat looking guitar but I see a lot of stuff that I'm not to hot on. Definitely not very versatile but it's expected as its more for show and dayuum on that price!

That body better be super-lightweight or its going to be unbalanced as fuck trying to play that standing.

Hah, imagine trying to play it sitting as well.

Top Bottom