• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

JP

I've just noticed the same bundles I posted are also available in the USA store. If you're interested in the bundles, check your local version as they may well be available in a few different regions.

$59.99 (Standard Price $119.99)
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (+Terminal Bonus Map & Zombies in Spaceland Pack)
  • Destiny (+The Dark Below, House of Wolves, The Taken King, Rise of Iron & Level 40 Character Boost)
$76.99 (Standard Price $139.99)
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (+Terminal Bonus Map & Zombies in Spaceland Pack)
  • Destiny (+The Dark Below, House of Wolves, The Taken King, Rise of Iron & Level 40 Character Boost)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

shmoglish

So... Technomancer for 15€, yes or no? Bound by Flame (same deceloper?) wasnt that bad and I think the setting is interesting

i imagine the only people left playing USF4 would be the pro's still.. at least thats what it was like when i played it last in early 2015. I'd probably just go with 5 as its newer, more active (most likely) and is probably more casual friendly, at least in my experience.

What about the single player? Saw some really negative feedback about SFV in that regard?

Or should I look to other games if I'm looking for a more single player or casual MP?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...line/cid=EP0082-CUSA00285_00-FFXIVAIOB0000000

Is this all I need to play Final Fantasy 14 it's part of the sale and I've always thought about getting in to it. It does say it contains the other expansions but I'm a bit confused as there are a lot of different bundles on the PSN store?

Yes, with that you will get the base game, without the Heavensward expansion.

How are Grand Kingdom and Exist Profile? Can't find too many video reviews on these games.

Also has anyone tried out Aragami co-op? Is the whole game playable co-op as this could be something fun me and a friend could play through together?

I'm tempted to just buy Mighty No 9 for 4 squids. I know the game didn't review well but I can't imagine I could go wrong with that kind of price. If I don't like it then meh.

The prices for Mass Effect DLC are tempting, but I'll stay strong and wait for better prices for Xbox or PC.

You are not going to get Mass Effect DLC sales on PC ever, thanks to the Bioware Points system. And seriously, it's 70-80% off, why do you expect Xbox to do even higher discounts?

NewDust

Does anyone know when this sale ends? Want to grab Ratchet and Clank but would rather wait a few days.

It varies from title to title. Some end the 4th, some the 20th. There might be some occasional sales that end before the new year. Best to check upon the titles you definitely want, on the store page it lists the sale availability in the description field.

Patrick S.

Banned
You are not going to get Mass Effect DLC sales on PC ever, thanks to the Bioware Points system. And seriously, it's 70-80% off, why do you expect Xbox to do even higher discounts?

I just checked, Citadel on the Xbox Store is €14 for me. It's €2.99 on PSN. I have the game on all three systems, but the PS3 version is unfortunately my least favourite version. I have to admit, I only played the first one on PS3, the rest on Xbox. The first one has really long loading times and shaky performance on PS3. Are ME2 and ME3 better on PS3?

What about the single player? Saw some really negative feedback about SFV in that regard?

Or should I look to other games if I'm looking for a more single player or casual MP?

Yes, with that you will get the base game, without the Heavensward expansion.
PSN said:
This bundle entitles you to play both FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.

Ok now I'm really confused?

Doom or Rachet.

Do you feel like 3rd person or first person.

May sound weird but I think the combat feels similar to some extent in both games. With the weapon switching, knowing what to use in what situation, dancing around enemy fire... Just from different perspectives.

Neofx

I've bought the Batman: The Telltale Series season pass, but after finishing episode 1 I can't start any other episodes. It just says purchase this episode or the season pass, and when I click on purchase season pass it redirects me to the store page which says it is already installed.

Anyone else with this issue?

TP-DK

I've bought the Batman: The Telltale Series season pass, but after finishing episode 1 I can't start any other episodes. It just says purchase this episode or the season pass, and when I click on purchase season pass it redirects me to the store page which says it is already installed.

Anyone else with this issue?

You need to download each episode seperately from the store I think.

Melkaz

Still haven't bought any game yet, kinda waiting for the ps+ January reveal since most of my wish listed games are indies. I can wait a few days no problem!

Besides this, I kinda enjoyed Hatsune Miku Diva F this year. If I want more of the same should I grab Project DIVA X or Project DIVA F 2nd?

DagsJT

Still haven't bought any game yet, kinda waiting for the ps+ January reveal since most of my wish listed games are indies. I can wait a few days no problem!

Besides this, I kinda enjoyed Hatsune Miku Diva F this year. If I want more of the same should I grab Project DIVA X or Project DIVA F 2nd?

I'd not played any so looked the series up and 2nd is regarded as the best in the series while X is regarded as really poor.

JP

Going to the episode store page it only gives me the option to purchase it, which is bullshit since I bought the damn season pass.
As somebody mentioned, try forcing an update. Have you reset the PS4? Tried restoring licenses?

I can't remember what happened with this particular title but what usually happens when you download a TellTale title is it will also give you a list of DLC that you can download. I know it's far from ideal but if nothing else works then it may be worth trying to download the whole game again, just incase.

Kazooie

Banned
Started Salt and Sanctuary this evening.

All I can say is that after playing every game in the Souls series plus Bloodborne: I am going to enjoy this game. A lot.

gogogow

I'd not played any so looked the series up and 2nd is regarded as the best in the series while X is regarded as really poor.

I don't think it's poor, as in a bad game. Just lacking in content, the least content in the entire series and doesn't introduce new gameplay mechanics. It only has 30 songs compared to the other entries which has anything between 40+ to 70+ songs.

Fans should get it, but f you're a casual fan, yeah, there are better entries in the series.

But I think i'm gonna get it regardless. It's the first PS4 entry and it's 60fps/1080p. For people who want more content, you should wait for the January release of Future Tone, which has a ton of content.

Doomshine

Damn, I forgot about the ps+ games. I hope I didn't buy anything that's going to be free in January.

Think they will try to start the year with a bang?
and give us Knack

Going to the episode store page it only gives me the option to purchase it, which is bullshit since I bought the damn season pass.

I had the same problem, was really confused - you have to go in manually through the add-ons tab on the game's PSN menu (or whatever menu it is called where you can 'like' the game, see communities, etc), the other episodes finally showed up as free.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
So i dusted of my ps vita..
I already own persona 4 golden..

I am thinking about another jrpg.
What do you guys recommend?
i like old school grindy rpg's
and i see a whole buch of jrpg on offer but i have no CLUE what to get.

(also picking up revelations 2 and last blade 2)

Bishop89

ok so i decided to cut down on the fat.

Got rid of psychonauts, RE:Revelations 2 and mad max from my basket.

Got Ratchet and clank into the nexus, Dying Light, Aragami, Homefront the revolution and Duke Nukem 3d world tour (ps4).

World of Final Fantasy is dirt cheap AUD$39 @ retail so will pick that up when i head to the stores today.

ok so i decided to cut down on the fat.

Got rid of psychonauts, RE:Revelations 2 and mad max from my basket.

Got Ratchet and clank into the nexus, Dying Light, Aragami, Homefront the revolution and Duke Nukem 3d world tour (ps4).

World of Final Fantasy is dirt cheap AUD$39 @ retail so will pick that up when i head to the stores today.

If you've never played Psychonauts you need to play Psychonauts.

I got a 30€ PSN card for Xmas! Even though they're not on sale I'm thinking Shadow of The Colossus HD and God of War 3 Remastered.

Anything else I should be considering (PS3 and PS4, preferably exclusives, not much for JRPGs)? I already bought Ratchet & Clank and Gravity Rush Remastered on sale :)

Catvoca

Banned
Is Rise of the Tomb Raider for €30 a good deal? Feel like I might have seen it elsewhere for cheaper but looking around I'm not sure.

Uuh still havent decided what to "add to my small backlog" from this sale, good that its lasts for awhile. Thoughts:

Resident evil 5 PS4 - its one of the few games I regret not getting from gen 7. Was very impressed by the demo many years ago. Always waited for the gold edition but guess that want happen. The ps4 version is not compatible with ps move right? Also just started gen 8 and so much to play feels a bit meh to spend the time on an game from gen 7 but Im interested so..

Dirt: Rally - love the genre but afraid I Will not enjoy the game without a racing Wheel. Any experiences from using a regular DS4? Seems to be very sim focused

Doom - the demo Felt refreshing yet repetetive. I like shooter campigns. The Price point feels very good. Worried I Will get tired of the same formula. Is the Environment changing or is it constant indoor corridors and outside redish filter like the demo?

Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 - very invested in the lore. But the game was cheaper during BF and a new version comes in a couple of months. Should probably wait. Still tempted.

Bloodborne GOTY - a risk buy. Steeper Price and I would probably love it or hate it like everyone else

Many games during this sale fighting over the consumers Money to spend

Top Bottom