• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

Kuraudo

Banned
Can't believe Inside isn't on sale. A nice discount would have worked well with the number of GOTY lists it's appearing on.

trying to buy The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Season Pass and it says:

You already own

all i did was download that demo for episode 1.....wtf?

You guys getting the same?

I bit on Return to Arkham at just over £20, that's the third time I've bought these games now...

I wouldn't have even considered it a few weeks ago but these Pro patches are really pushing my buttons.

I never played the assasins creed black flag, unity and syndicate. That ps+ Price makes them very tempting. Just one thing...Will not have time play them :(

Bloodborne GOTY still to expensive Will wait for a better discount during 2017

I never played the assasins creed black flag, unity and syndicate. That ps+ Price makes them very tempting. Just one thing...Will not have time play them :(

Bloodborne GOTY

check US/CDN store if they still have it cheap.

Does the remastered version include dlc? I scoped the vita dlc last night and it's £3-4 each on UK PSN. =/

It includes everything. The original game plus all story and costume DLC. Don't buy the Vita version if you have PS4. Remastered is the best option to go for as it includes everything and is much better graphically. At that price you really can't go wrong.

Danielsan

Tempted to pick up Persona 4 Golden for € 5. Total steal, but for some reason I feel like I ought to get the physical version (which is way more expensive).

I'd say you should play Black Flag and forget about the other two. Black Flag is one of the best games in the series and a breath of fresh air as a pirate adventure.

trying to buy The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - Season Pass and it says:

You already own

all i did was download that demo for episode 1.....wtf?

You guys getting the same?
That's weird, it usually does this when you've bought episode 1 and are locked out of buying the season pass, which is why you should never buy a TT episode 1 as you'll be passing on sales down the line.

DagsJT

Already got £64 of items in basket but waiting for PS Prices to come back up to see if I'm missing anything else.

Looking for more Vita games. Got P4G (had this ages ago on cart but never finished), Darkest Dungeon and Hatsune Miku F 2nd so far.

Edit: Added Trails In The Sky and Dragon Quest Builders.

Lucifon

Darkest dungeon, Hitman and marvel ultimate alliance bundle - might be my haul. Pretty great sale especially compared to their Black Friday attempt.

Crumpo

Someone on HUKD found the PSN Store link

Hopefully it helps those waiting for PS prices to come back up...

EDIT: Beaten in the same MINUTE! The thirst for deals is real.

Crumpo

Still no PS VR games ?
I want Job Simulator and Miku VR on sale ...

Dude, there's loads reduced, check the link. You're not getting 70% discounts but some are pretty heavy.

Also, Hotline Miami 2 is now £3....I think it's time to pick that up.

black070

Okay, that's it ! I've officially got everything I've been interested in this year.. there are a few that are tempting me for the sake of a deal, but I'm going to end it here, because I know for a fact I won't be able to get through this backlog for a very long time.

Amazing sale, much better prices than steam. Half my wishlist is at an all time low sale price, this will require some difficult decisions!

ffvorax

Ok too many games in my wishlist that are in discounts... I just can't spent more than 100€ XD

Probably going to buy:
Steins Gate 0
Zero Time Dilemma 3
->Total: 45€

I'm wondering if adding:
Root Letter 19€
Hotline Miami:Wrong Number 4€
Thumper 15€ (for the VR)

Probably I'll wait the next discount for these, also because with my backlog (ps4,vita,3ds) I will not have time to play so much titles, so no reasons to buy all now... :p

EDIT:
Damn also Yomawari is on discount I didn't see it... :\

"500+ items"

Oh, fuck.

Sherlock Holmes at that price is a must, got the last one this time last year, and I've been meaning to get Thumper for the longest time anyway. The rest... We'll see.

Tommi84

Just quickly glancing through prices and I could already spend ~50Euros. Really, really good sale for me.

Steam can learn

Ennosuke

Oh shit, I think I can't resist. I need to buy Knack. I am also thinking about Trails of Cold Steel, but damn this 4GB vita memory card.

Intel_89

I'm grabbing the Drink Box Collection for the Vita which has been in my wishlist for a while and a ps4 game under 8€ but I can't check the list right now.

Corto

How does Divinity Original Sin controls in consoles? It's only 14,99€ and I would love to replay it on the comfy couch mode.

Tentatively looking at these:

Ratchet & Clank: A crack in time €5.99
Project Diva F 2nd €19.99
Disgaea 5 Season Pass €12.99
Steins Gate 0 €29.99
Banner Saga €9.99
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma €21.99
Riptide GP: Renegade €2.99
Exist Archive €34.99

Anybody have any thoughts on Exist Archive or Steins Gate 0?

Crispy

Weird, I can't find Darkest Dungeon anywhere on the Vita store (NL EU), not even using the search function. Will I be able to download it on Vita when I buy it on PS4?

Tentatively looking at these:

Ratchet & Clank: A crack in time €5.99
Project Diva F 2nd €19.99
Disgaea 5 Season Pass €12.99
Steins Gate 0 €29.99
Banner Saga €9.99
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma €21.99
Riptide GP: Renegade €2.99
Exist Archive €34.99

Anybody have any thoughts on Exist Archive or Steins Gate 0?

It's cheaper to import a physical copy of Exist Archive from amazon.com. Ite even comes with a manual!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ESA0W3C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Also buy Project Diva F 2nd :)

Weird, I can't find Darkest Dungeon anywhere on the Vita store (NL EU), not even using the search function. Will I be able to download it on Vita when I buy it on PS4?

Yes, the Vita store is just barely updated and garbage. It will be in your download list regardless.

Top Bottom