• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

yaffi

Only Yakuza 5 for me.

I was kinda interested in some of the Vita games, but I'm too lazy to switch around accounts.

Intel_89

Drink Box Bundle
Amplitude
Bastion
Darkest Dungeon

This is where I'm at right now, looking at Ocean Horn at the same time as I try not to look at the total amount so I don't end up sabotaging myself and cancelling the whole purchase.

Any other digital only game worth looking into?

Cartho

Some cracking deals. Bloodborne for £7.99 is great if you haven't played it yet.

Meanwhile I've just walked into GAME and the prices there are still hilarious. £19.99 for the original Bloodborne PREOWNED. For £5 more you can get the game of the Year edition with old hunters brand new and digital.

No wonder places like this are struggling, these prices are crazy.

gerudoman

Is Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty worth 4€? I recently played A Crack in Time and liked it, and I don't really care about the plot.

So is the season pass of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth it or should I just go with the normal edition?

For the difference in price I'd go with the deluxe edition. The season pass on its own will not go on sale for a while because the 2nd DLC is not out yet, and right now the price difference between the two is slightly less than the price of the 1st story DLC pack.

GeeTeeCee

Its much worse than C&P it feels like a knocked out in 12 months version of C&P, seriously cut down on the investigation and interrogation parts, and they've upped the stupid mini game quota, having chase, tailing and stealth sequences, its an easy platinum though.

Damn, it sounds like they reduced the parts of C&P I really liked, and gave more focus to the stuff I didn't. That's some money saved, at least.

I mean, I really appreciate the sale and will buy a few things, but it always miffs me when PSP & PS1 games don't go on sale. They're only available digitally for Vita/PS3 and they hardly ever go on sale. Bummer.

UV-6

Ah, the annual year-end sale where the games you purchase end up being on PS+ for the next few months. :p

Think I'll nab Bastion for that price!

Karu

Hyper Light Drifter isn't on sale though? Would be interested if it was.
Sorry for the confusion, it wasn't of course. I certainly saw it at a discount on Psprices earlier, but whatever.

Actually bought now:

Dark Souls III
Titan Souls
Bastion
Need for Speed
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Osahi

Man, 22 euro for Deus Ex MD. And I was so happy I could grab it for 45 (physical) so soon after release.

after which it landed on the backlog, and wasn't touched again. This holiday though...

I had hoped Silence would've been discounted, but it's probably too soon.

SxP

The complete edition was on sale on Black Friday for like £6.50. I already owned the base game, but bought that as it was a considerably cheaper way of buying the DLC.
At least they let you. I wanted to buy the Sound Shapes ultimate bundle, but I couldn't because I owned the regular edition as well. And the dlc bundle never has a good discount.

Wvrs

I want Gravity Rush Remastered, loved what I played of it on Vita and looks like a solid port, but I'll wait until January PS+ is announced before buying it. Is the Batman: Telltale Series any good? Seems like a decent price for it.

I won't even have chance to play any of these games before exams are over at the end of next month, but might as well stockpile when I can. What happened to FFXV being in the 12 days sale, I can't see anything?

Auctopus

How come it says that version of DMC4 was £30? I swear that game is usually just under £20. Are those extras really worth £10?

God damn...I'm almost broke and still:
SzoYG0S.png
So many great games with amazing prices. Good tha this will last until 20th january.

Staf

Oh no, I just picked up Nuka World along with the rest of the DLC, what's so bad about it ?

Well for me the DLC was basically over after 30 minutes due to my character basically being a 'good guy' and therefore not siding with the raiders but with the slaves. But that side has one quest and after that quest the whole park is a ghost town.

black070

Well for me the DLC was basically over after 30 minutes due to my character basically being a 'good guy' and therefore not siding with the raiders but with the slaves. But that side has one quest and after that quest the whole park is a ghost town.

Raiders it is, it is a choice right ? :p

I'm getting Darkest Dungeon even though my Vita is on 3.60 for HENkaku... if a way to play 3.61 games doesn't come around I guess I'll end up updating. Also Severed, hopefully that one doesn't require 3.61+

Staf

Raiders it is, it is a choice right ? :p

Yeah. Had a hard time siding with the raiders when one of the factions impaled and used human bodies as decorations in their base lol. So if you go the raiders path the DLC might be good, no clue. Just don't side with the slaves, it kills it.

dock

This reminds me that I need to finish off Sherlock Holmes Crimes & Punishments, and pick up the Devil's Daughter in the sale.

Times like this make me extra miserable that I can't gift games on PSN.
My brother lives overseas (but has a UK PSN account) and my only options are to send him credit (bleh) or to buy overpriced codes for a tiny selection of games from amazon.

JP

Mighty No 9 is 5€, it's worth a shot despite the negative reception imo.
I'm thinking about this even though I know people pretty much hate the game.

Is it really that bad? Should I not paying this much for it? I haven't really followed the game so I don't know why people's opinions changed so much over time.
God damn...I'm almost broke and still:

So many great games with amazing prices. Good tha this will last until 20th january.
It's worth noting that not all the items are in the sale for four weeks, some are only listed as being in the sale for two. It's worth checking the dates on the individual items if you're waiting to buy something in particular, just to be sure.

Top Bottom