• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

oni-link

Is psprices down for anyone else?

Finally a sale that looks like it might be good for the Vita and I can't see it

Edit: Apparently it's down for everyone

WOW

I'm looking at:
DOOM
Batman Telltale
Firewatch
Gravity Rush Remastered
Bastion
Bloodborne The Old Hunters

But I'm not sure about Firewatch and Batman...

It includes everything. The original game plus all story and costume DLC. Don't buy the Vita version if you have PS4. Remastered is the best option to go for as it includes everything and is much better graphically. At that price you really can't go wrong.

I already have the Vita version, but I never got the DLC. I could prob buy the Remastered version cheaper then the 3 DLC Vita packs together. Though I'd have to play through the whole thing again to access them, which I don't think I could do. No doubt Vita save files don't carry over to PS4.

v1ncelis

Finally some DLC on sale. I'm looking at Blood and Wine, Far Harbor, Nuka-World and The Division's Underground which in total would be around 38 euros. Great sale. Hope Santa will bring some PSN cards this Christmas.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
YES! bloodborne DLC is 50% off! just started playing it again the other day and have been wanting to buy it. so glad i held off.

Jingo

Yes, yes!!

Finally time to deep in Aragami, salt and sanctuary, and earths dawn, tought this games would never be on a sale!

GeeTeeCee

I'm actually quite tempted by Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, given how surprisingly fun Crime & Punishments was on PS+.

I'm also considering some of the usual sale suspects (Firewatch, Borderlands, Batman Telltale etc) that I've never went for previously because of all the other stuff on sale. Sony pls, think of my finances.

I can't get on PS Prices at work, is anyone kind enough to transcribe the offers here? :)

Yeah, my work has new firewalls which won't allow me on the PS Store or PSPrices, so I'll wait until the blog updates and someone posts the info here. I had a quick look earlier on my Wishlist on my phone, and so far have added Darkest Dungeon to my basket. Will no doubt end up adding another handful before the end of the day :)

Pookmunki

Best sale on psn in quite some time, maybe ever.

Deep discounts, deep cuts in terms of content and a deep dicking of my wallet.

Bought:

Xcom dlc
Hitman eps4-6
Mighty no 9
Metal slug anthology
Last blade 2
Zombie Army Trilogy
Steins Gate
Shiren

Tempted to get some Smite gems to pay for next year's season ticket too.

As someone who loved RE4 and Revelations, should I get RE5 & 6 or Revelations 2? Are 5 & 6 as terrible as people say? I only played the demos ages ago and don't really remember.

Damn good prices.
Doom €19,99? why the huge price drop?
Also, is Batman RtA worth €29,99?
Salt&Sanctuary is finally on sale €11,99
And Bastion
And SteinsGate 0
And Borderlands TAC
And Gravity Rush Remastered

For those who haven't played it yet, just buy Transistor. Man, I loved that game.
Also, P4G for 4,99? That's a steal.

PaulLFC

Plenty of great discounts here, although the main one I was looking for (Abzu, because of the Pro patch), hasn't even been discounted at all.

Plenty of other games to buy though, at least.

Jacknapes

I never liked money anyway.

Most of my wishlist is on a sale, so could snap up a few over the holidays. I know i got some PSN credit coming for Christmas, so never know.

But yes S&S is coming.

Not yet. I tweeted Ska Studios a while ago, and it's still in the works.

Still being worked on but it's actually making good progress and was shown off at PSX. Will be cross buy once ot comes out apparently.

Dev seems to actually want to make sure it's a good port

This ^

Nope.

PS. I love your avatar.

Cheers guys! Might grab it now and file it away for on vita :) so much good vita stuff on sale here, might finally get trails.

Oh, and cheers KingOfPain, really enjoy all that stuff, the end of HBiH, BPRD & Abe were a real homerun this year. My real love in the comic field!

I'm actually quite tempted by Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, given how surprisingly fun Crime & Punishments was on PS+.

Its much worse than C&P it feels like a knocked out in 12 months version of C&P, seriously cut down on the investigation and interrogation parts, and they've upped the stupid mini game quota, having chase, tailing and stealth sequences, its an easy platinum though.

Its much worse than C&P it feels like a knocked out in 12 months version of C&P, seriously cut down on the investigation and interrogation parts, and they've upped the stupid mini game quota, having chase, tailing and stealth sequences, its an easy platinum though.

Yeah, I didn't actually finish it tbh. I don't feel the minigames are too intrusive but it definitely changes the tone of the game at times.

I might finish it off today though.

Time to finally get Darkest Dungeon!

Any idea why Shovel Knight isn't discounted? I've been eyeing it for months now, and was expecting to see it cheaper on this sale :(

Time to finally get Darkest Dungeon!

Any idea why Shovel Knight isn't discounted? I've been eyeing it for months now, and was expecting to see it cheaper on this sale :(

Shovel Knight just is rarely discounted in general and is still getting free content updates. It's totally worth full price

LeFAIS

So is the season pass of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided worth it or should I just go with the normal edition?

Root Letter for £20 has caught my eye. Really want to play it on the PS4, but it's so damn expensive in comparison to the Vita version here.

I already have the Vita version, but I never got the DLC. I could prob buy the Remastered version cheaper then the 3 DLC Vita packs together. Though I'd have to play through the whole thing again to access them, which I don't think I could do. No doubt Vita save files don't carry over to PS4.

Yeah unfortunately the saves don't carry. I found that out first hand since I also had the Vita version and played through a third of the game. I will say though that Remastered is so much better in every way. Not only just graphically but control wise as well. There was something about the Vita controls for this game (and I'm not talking about motions controls) that just didn't quite click. But playing the game on DS4 just feels incredibly natural.

Top Bottom